Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Vs. Pokemon ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I do not own Digimon, Pokémon, or any other titles that appear in this fic. I do, however own the idea; I'm just borrowing victims... Btw... I'm using ALL DUB NAMES so that everyone can be in the know. If you don't know, email me and I'll send you a pic and some info on your mystery character! *Crowd of Digidestined and Pokemon people, divided*

Pokepeople- Pokemon!

Digidestinestined- Digimon!

Pokepeople- Pokémon!

Misty- Well, which one's been around longer?

Takato- We came out around the same time...

Kazu- You guys look real low quality and ancient com-

James- You said ancient! That means old! Pokemon is older! And better!

Izzy- Just because you're low quality doesn't mean you're older, and older isn't always better- take Gohan and Goten for example.

Gohan- Hey! This is between you guys; leave me outta this!

Ash- We've got more games!

Matt- Your villains suck! All they do is try to steal one Pokemon 24/7. And Jessie's hair is wierd!

Misty&Zoe- Speaking of weird hair... *Zoe grabs Ash's hair & Misty grabs Tai's hair* *Glare*

Tracey- Keeping the same villains accustoms the viewers to them, and they become, I dunno, beloved or something.

Cassidy- Yeah, we're beloved! Much more than that 'clownmon' from your first season!

Koji- You guys can't even keep a storyline! You jump from one crappy gimmick to another.

Brock- We are still better known. I bet a kid could name more Pokémon than Digimon any day. The 'Who's That Pokemon?' quiz is cool and educational!

Davis- You sound like an educational tool commercial! And your guest stars keep gettin' creepier and creepier! Kurt, Professor Ivy...

Brock- Ivy!

Davis- And Brock's odd!

Butch- Well, Digimon is bad for kids. You guys subliminally expose young minds to graphic yaoi relationships!

Henry- You got alot of nerve, talking about exposing kids to hard yaoi. You and James should get a room! And Brock's supposed to be a skirt chasing lech! If that's not bad enough, he has suppressed shounen-ai tendencies!

Brock- Whaddya mean suppressed? *stare*

Kenta- That Brock gets off on making that guy wear the Ashley Ketchum outfit! And have you seen him drool over Tracey?

Tracey- *blush*

Ash-That's why I had to wear the dress? Eww..Gary comes up *huggles*

Joe-Look at the shounen-ai! Look at it!

Richie- Oh whatever! Digimon has way more yaoi fan pairings and they don't hide it a-

Mimi-Richie said we have more fans! Digimon wins! *cheer!*

Richie- Lemme finish! There's more pairings 'cause there's more proof! Think about it; all these guys are a little too close, and the hints are there: TaiXMatt, TakatoXHenry, KentaXKazu, TakuyaXKoji, shall I go on?

Digi-group-*blush* *boys shake heads 'no'*

Kari- Tai, I never would have guessed.

Tracey- And Yamaki followed Henry and Takato around like a molester!

Yamaki- Well Brock's a molester, too! Oops. *Mrs. Ketchum and Daisy pull Ash & Misty away from Brock* *Kids scatter from Yamaki*

Officer Jenny- Brock's not a molester yet; he's not even legal himself! Butch on the other hand... *Butch eases away from James*

Jenny- Anyway, Mr. Yamaki, you've got yourself a nice juicy statutory sandwich there.

Rika- Yeah, well guess what?

Pokekids- What?

Rika- Digimon can TALK! *crickets*

Rika- So we win.

Violet(Misty's sister)-Not so fast! We still haven't asked the kids who really count!

All- Who?

Violet- The fans!

Daisy- About time you had a good idea...

Cassidy- Yo, Tyson! *Beyblade theme*

Tyson- Yeah?

Ash- Who do you like better, Ty? Pokemon or Digimon?

Tyson- I like Beyblade!

Tai- Ok... Genki! *Genki appears with Monster Ranchers in the b/g*

Tai- Who's better, Digimon or Pokemon?

Genki- I like Monster Rancher!

J.P. Oh Serena!! Do you like Digimon or Pokemon?

Serena- I like Mon Collie Knights! And the Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon manga is my fave!

J.P. *drool* Huh?

Otoshi- Let us ask a pure and unbiased mind. Flint! *Flint's here!* Do you like *flourish* Pokemon? OR *thumbs down and a poopy face* Digimon?

Flint- I like peanut butter sandwiches! *skips away**stare*

T.K. I've got a better idea. We can go to the Real World and ask some real fans!

James- We are real! Aren't we?

T.K.- Watch this. Izzy, laptop! Digiport open! Grab onto someone, Pokegeeks! * in between dimensions*

Matt-We can dimension hop. How cool is that?

Richie- Whatever... *The Real World equivalent to their location* *Stare*

Butch- This. Is. Wierd.

Koji- Really. Let's get this settled so we can go. Hey kid! Tell me, do you like Digimon or Pokemon the best?

Kid- *blink* Ahh! Cartoon kids! *runs off*

Lily(Misty's sister)- No tact. Watch me. *sweetly* Hey kid, would you help me?

Someteen-*rubs eyes* Whoa, I've been playing those dating games too much...*walks off* *Later*

Joe- Ok., so far we've had 23 votes for us and 23 votes for you guys.

A.J.- And about a hunnert folks runnin' off to the police.

Joe- Actually it was 42, but I get what you mean.

Yolei- I'M READY TO GO HOME!

Matt- Ok! Shut up already! Digiport open! Who brought you anyway? *Back to the Anime World*

Damian- That was pointless.

Otoshi- Looking at all the pros and cons of each, I still say Pokemon is best.

Izzy- Digimon is superior.

Kari- This is still pointless. *points at you* Who do you like best? *Everyone's watching you*_______________________________________________________________________ _________________________ That was it! If I get the right kind of reviews, this will be the first in a series of pointless, silly fics about my anime harem, for lack of a better word.