Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Frontier ❯ Meeting at Viridian City ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Meeting at Viridian City

With Takuya, Koji, and Gary

When to you think they’ll get here. Takuya asked

I don’t know but the Professor said It would take a little long. Since there Kind of far away. Koji said

I just hope they get here(Pokemon Center) soon. Gary said.

With Tommy, J.P, and Casey

Look its Viridian City. Tommy said

Yeah finally we get see everyone again. J.P said

I can’t wait to meet your friends. Casey said. Yeah I think you’ll like them. Tommy said. Yep but I can’t wait to see the Kanto Region. Casey said.

With Zoe, Koichi, and May

Hey May why did you come with us to Viridian City. Zoe asked. Well I wanted to meet your friends and I like to travel. Also there are different Pokemon here and different contests. May explained.

I bet you’ll like our friends. Koichi said. Yeah. Zoe said. Look I see land it looks like it might be Viridian City. May suddenly said.

Right I see it too. Koichi said. Yeah I do too. Zoe said.

With Tommy, J.P, and Casey

Finally were here. Tommy said as they got off the boat.

Yeah but now we have to head to the pokemon center and hopefully the others are there. J.P said as they ran off to the pokemon center.

With Koichi , May, and Zoe

Now that were here we should head to the pokemon center then look for the others. Koichi said as May and Zoe nodded.

Well then lets go. May said as she ran off with Koichi and Zoe right behind her.

At the Pokemon Center……….

Takuya, Koji, and Gary were still waiting at the pokemon canter when Tommy, J.P, and Casey came in.

Hey guys. Tommy said as they walked. Hey so who’s your friend. Takuya asked. This is Casey she got her starter pokemon the same time we did and we became friends. Also she came because she was going to the Kanto Region anyway. J.P said. Who ‘s your friend. J.P asked. This is Gary well he got his starter pokemon at the same as we did. He now are friend and wanted to meet you guys. Takuya said. Also where’s Koichi and Zoe. Koji asked.

Don’t know we haven’t seen them. Tommy said. Then Koichi, Zoe, and May came in.

You guys came in just in time. Takuya said. Sorry it us so long Rustboro is very far from here. Zoe explained. Oh and by the way this is May. We meet her when we got our starter pokemon. We became friends. The reason she is her is because she wanted to meet you guys and she likes to travel. Zoe explained. Now what do we do. Zoe asked

Well how about we have a pokemon battle. Takuya suggested. They all nodded in agreement. But who goes up against who. Koichi asked. It’ll be Gym Battlers vs. Coordinators. Takuya said. O.K. Coordinators to the right and Gym Battlers to the left. All right Koichi, Zoe, May, and Tommy are Coordinators and the rest of us are Gym Battlers. So 3 of the Coordinators go twice and 1 of the Coordinators goes three times. Takuya said. How about we have Double Battles. May suggested. Yeah in Double Battles there are two pokemon on the field instead of one. Also Double Battles can work with one or two trainers. Zoe explained. How did you figure that out. Takuya asked.

Well you can do Double Battles in the Hoenn Region. Koichi said.

I guess that could work but since we have 9 people then we’ll have to do that some other time. Gary said.

All right who wants to go first. Takuya asked.

Me!! Zoe and Takuya shouted. All right then lets go. Takuya said as they ran outside.

O.K. lets have a good battle. Takuya said. I can agree with that. Zoe said.

Go Charmander. Takuya shouted as he released Charmander from its poke ball.

Go Mudkip its your time to shine. Zoe shouted as she released Mudkip from its poke ball. What pokemon is that. Takuya asked as he took out his pokedex. Mudkip the Mud fish pokemon. To alert it, the fin on its head senses the flow of water. It has the strength to heft boulders.

Oh no Mudkip is a Water type Charmander might have a hard time. Takuya thought.

Mudkip use Water Gun. Zoe shouted. Mudkip hit Charmander with water that came out of its mouth. Char… Charmander said as it tried to get up.

Who will win Find Out Next Time on Pokemon Frontier………………

Alyssa1234: Sorry this chapter is short will try to make it longer next time.