Digimon Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ The Harem's Christmas Special!! ❯ Plans are made and people start showing up. ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Important Note : While the characters in the Harem (like Slayers, Digimon, X-Men and so forth) aren't ours, the Storylines, Ideas, the Insanity Continuity, and the Original Characters of Lashana & Telca belong to US. Lashana's Parents actually DO exist, so don't take them away. Tempest, Rebecca, and Eve, are Original Characters of Tempests. David belongs to himself cuz he actually exists. Steal from us and face our wrath.

Plans are made and people start showing up.

Lashana: I think I need another cup of coffee *heads back inside*

Blackwargreymon: *follows her, looking at the list Telca had given him as he does so* How can she expect us to do all this in one day?

Lashana: Let's see *tugs the list out of his hands and skims it* Hmm.... Well, Nightcrawler and Beast can do the outside Christmas lights, Kenshin and Malcho can decorate indoors, Wolverine can go find a tree, you and I can dig the tree decorations out of the attic. Duncan and Kang can work in the Kitchen with Remy.... who does that leave?

Blackwargreymon: Um....Zelgadis, Xellos and Telca.

Lashana: Well then Zel can help Wolverine. Telca can help Kenshin and Malcho decorate. *walks into the Kitchen* Telca? Uh..... *looks around* Anyone see where Telca went?

Remy: I think dat de petit went outside to ask Duncan somethin..... *trails off as Lashana pales and bolts outside* What'd Remy say?

Telca: *is going ballistic outside, throwing fireballs at the turkey like there's no tomorrow, almost frying Duncan and Kang in the process*

Lashana: *tackles her* NO! If you fireball the turkey it'll turn into charcol!!

Telca: I HATE BIRDS!! I HATE THEM, HATE THEM, HATE THEM!!!!

Lashana: *winces as Telca lashes out wildly and drags her friend back into the Palace* Remy! Help!

Remy: *rushes over and helps Lashana restrain Telca by cupping her face in his hands and kissing her*

Lashana: No PDAs!! *leaps away from them, trips and slams to the floor at Blackwargreymon's feet*

Telca: *once Remy pulls away, she stands there with a dreamy smile on her face*

Blackwargreymon: *rolls his eyes and lifts Lashana to her feet* You ok?

Lashana: Yeah..... *sighs and runs her hands through her hair before reaching for her cup of coffee and-* AACCKK!!!

Xellos: *as Lashana smacks her hand against his chest* Why Lashana-chan! I never knew! ^_^

Lashana: *is now running around trying to find an SOS pad to clean her hand with*

Blackwargreymon: DON'T CALL HER 'CHAN'!!!

Telca: *still staring out into space, oblivious to the yelling and freaking out that's taking place*

Malcho: *sticks his head into the kitchen and sees Wolverine asleep on the floor, Zelgadis drinking coffee out of the pot, Lashana running around and freaking out, Blackwargreymon slamming Xellos' head against the counter, Telca staring out into space with a disturbing smile on her face, Remy grinning at Telca and Nightcrawler hanging from the ceiling* Carumba....it's not even 7 am and they've already gone loco.....

Telca: *sees Malcho and snaps out of it* AAAUUGGGHHH!!! SNAKE!! *beans Malcho with a frying pan*

Malcho: @_@

Lashana: *had found an SOS pad and was franticly rubbing it against her hand as she stood at the kitchen sink, however the telltale gonging sound of a frying pan hitting someone alerted her to the fact that Malcho was now unconscious on the floor* HEY! Telca! What did I tell you about hitting my Guys?!

Telca: *innocently* Make sure the first shot counts?

Lashana: -_-

Blackwargreymon: *opens the patio door and drop-kicks Xellos outside*

Xellos: ARIGATO!!!! ^_^ *slams into a tree* Ow ^_^

Lashana: *kneeling next to Malcho's head, Healing him* Malcho? Malcho, wake up. C'mon wake up. MALCHO!! GET UP NOW!!

Malcho: ACK!!

Lashana: *grins* That's better. Now go wake Kenshin. You two are in charge of decorating the inside of the Palace.

Malcho: But mi amiga! It's only 7 am!

Lashana: *grabs a fistful of his hair and growls lowly, an aura of power flickering around her* If I have to be up and cheerful at this hour then you have to be awake and cheerful at this hour. Comprende?

Malcho: *nods franticly*

Lashana: *releases him and turns to look at the others, smiling happily* Okay! ^_^ Someone wake Wolvie.

Zelgadis: *to Malcho* Those mood-swings of hers are getting worse.

Malcho: *as Lashana turns to glare at them* Shut up you idiot! *smacks Zel with a wing*

Duncan: *from outside* DIE DEMON CHICKEN!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

Telca: Demon Chicken? O.o

Kang: *from outside* It's a turkey not a chicken you moron!!! OW! It pecked me again!!

Lashana: *rolls her eyes and goes out onto the deck, hugging herself to stay warm as she watches the two run around the backyard. Duncan's waving his sword around like a maniac and Kang is swinging his axe like a marauding lunatic* Idiots.....

Duncan: AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *runs from the Turkey as it chases him and pecks at his heels*

Blackwargreymon: *walks out to her and puts his arms around her to warm her* They're entertaining at least. *watches as Kang tackles the turkey, the fight vanishing in a large dust cloud as Duncan dives in to help the draconian. The Digimon sighs and looks down at the Elf as he hugs her gently* What you said before....about me not trusting you. I do trust you, my Bonded.

Lashana: *sighs and leans her head back on his chest, looking up at him upside-down* Then act like it.

Blackwargreymon: *fidgits, glancing away from her to look at the dust cloud fight for a moment before returning his gaze to her* You're right--

Telca: By George I think he's got it. *grins* Now if you'd just keep admitting that us females are always right, then you wouldn't have so many problems.

Blackwargreymon: *growls* Do you mind?

Telca: Not at all! ^_^

Lashana: *chuckles and pulls away from him* C'mon. Let's go search the attic for those decorations.

Telca: *innocently calls out after them* Watch out for the spiders!

Lashana: You had better be fucking joking!!!

Telca: *cackles evilly and goes back into the Kitchen, smiling when she sees that Nightcrawler has managed to wake Wolverine up and is offering him a coffee* Hi Wolvie ^_^

Wolverine: Darlin', I like ya, but ya'd better have a damn good reason fer gettin me up this early.

Telca: It's Christmas!! ^_^

Remy: Technicly it's Christmas Eve, chere.

Telca: *shrugs* Well the people are coming over today.

Nightcrawler: People? What people?

Telca: Well...there's Lashana's parents, and Tempest and his family, and David....and I think Lashana's gotten Tasuki to come... *trails off at the look of horror on the Guy's faces* What?

Wolverine: We're doin all tha get together today!?

Telca: Yep ^_^

The Guys: *groan*

Telca: What?

Duncan: *walks into the Kitchen via the patio door, dragging a large decapitated turkey with him* Got it ^_^

Kang: *follows him inside* And we didn't blow up the landscape either ^_^

Telca: *sees the dead turkey* Go take that outside!

Wolverine: And ya gotta pluck it ya idiots!

Duncan: *looks down at the turkey* Pluck it? Ew!

Kang: Oh for the love of..... *grabs Duncan's arm and drags him back outside* You're over 400 years old and you're never plucked a bird?

Duncan: No! That's the problem! I have!

Kang: *groans*

Wolverine: *sighs and looks at Telca* So what're we supposed ta do, darlin?

Telca: You're good out in the wild, go find us a Christmas tree.

Wolverine: *figures that it could have been much worse* Fine.

Telca: As for the others.... *shrugs* Lashana's got the list of things that have to be done. Go ask her. *pauses and grins* I'm gonna stay here and help Remy ^_^

Nightcrawler: Gag. *bamfs back to his room to get changed out of his pyjamas*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lashana: *warily climbs the stairs to the attic, her gaze darting around the room as she entered it* There aren't any spiders.....right?

Blackwargreymon: *knows better than to tease her about this* I don't think so.

Lashana: *glances around warily, a fireball flickering to life in her right hand*

Blackwargreymon: Uh...Telca's gonna kill you if you blow up the Christmas decorations. *reaches out and lies a hand on her shoulder, squeezing reassuringly for a moment before he pulls away and heads over to the pile of boxes* So when are your parents coming over?

Lashana: This afternoon, and they're bringing Logan. That's the dog not the X-Man.

Blackwargreymon: *smirks* I figured that. Give me a hand? *waits until she's banished the fireball before handing her a large box*

Lashana: Are these the Christmas lights?

Voice from inside the box: Sore wa himitsu desu!

Lashana: AACCKK!! *drop kicks the box down the stairs*

Xellos: Arigato! ^_^

Lashana: *is hyperventilating*

Blackwargreymon: *growls lowly and sends a low-power Terra Destroyer after the freak*

Lashana: Next time...check the box before you give it to me...okay?!

Blackwargreymon: Right. Sorry....

Lashana: This is going to be a long day.......

Nightcrawler: *bamfs into the attic, startling Lashana* Oops. Sorry.

Lashana: *is trying to get her heart to return to a normal rhythm*

Nightcrawler: Do you still have that list that Telca made?

Blackwargreymon: *reaches out to pull the list from Lashana's pocket and hands it to the teen* She evened out the chores.

Nightcrawler: *looks at the list and sighs* Alright. Thansk. I guess I'll go tell the others. ~BAMF~

Lashana: *coughs and waves her hand through the air, trying to clear it of brimstone smoke*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Wolverine: *has changed out of his boxers into jeans and a red and black flannel shirt, and it just finishing lacing his boots when Nightcrawler bamfs over to him* Hey squirt.

Nightcrawler: *grins* Hairball. *holds out the list* Lashana evened things out a bit.

Wolverine: *takes the list and looks over it* Huh. So I'm stuck with tha rock. Great. *raises his voice* YO ZEL! C'MON! WE'RE GOIN TREE HUNTIN'!!

Zel: *from his room where he's getting changed into his usual outfit* Give me one reason why I should!

Wolverine: Cuz I'm bettin that yer not immune ta adamantium!! *grins as a soft 'crap' is heard from upstairs before the chimera trudges down the stairs* What? Ya'd rather be left here with Xellos?

Zel: No!

Wolverine: Then quit yer gripin and let's go! *grabs the chimera's cape and drags him out the door*

Nightcrawler: *rolls his eyes and bamfs himself to Beasts lab*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Xellos: *giggles*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lashana: *walks through a portal into the main lobby/entrance and sets the huge box she's carrying down on the floor* Oof. That thing's heavy! What's the hell's in it? *opens the box to discover at least three dozen knarled, knotted, and twisted tangles of indoor Christmas lights* ...crap ;_;

Blackwargreymon: *joins her via the portal and sets two smaller boxes next to hers, frowning when he sees her expression* What's wrong?

Lashana: *reaches into her box and lift's out the tangled mess of lights*

Blackwargreymon: Oh fuck.

Xellos: *ports in* ^_^ Did someone mention fucking? ^_^

Lashana: HENTAI!! *throws the huge ball of lights at him, grinning when it slams him through a wall*

Blackwargreymon: *shudders in disgust*

Telca: *runs into the large looby* What's all the noise?! *sees the Xellos shaped hole in the wall* Oh. Nevermind.

Lashana: We're gonna need new lights for the tree.

Telca: We will? Damn. Wait here a minute. I'll go get the credit card. *opens a portal and leaps through*

Blackwargreymon: Where's she going?

Lashana: I have no idea.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(in a large mansion in a place that we can't mention)

Telca: GIMME THAT CARD!!! *is in the middle of a tug-of-war with a certain bald telepath for the Visa Gold Card* MINE!! *yanks it free of the telekenetic grasp and cackles as she vanishes into a portal*

Cyke: *runs into the room* Professer! What's going on??

Professer: Trust me, Scott. You don't want to know.....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Telca: *back in the Palace* I got it!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! *holds up the Xavier Gold Card triumphantly*

Lashana: *grins evilly* Let's go shopping! *pauses as a loud knock sounds on the front doors* Uh....

Blackwargreymon: *goes to answer it and stares down at Lashana's Parents* Oh Gods no......

Lashana's Mother: Well hello and Merry Christmas to you too, Blacky.

Lashana: *snickers and goes to hug her parents* You're here early. We weren't expecting you for another couple of hours

Lashana's Father: *shrugs* We were up early and got bored.

Lashana: Ah. *gets knocked onto her back by a 130 pound Alaskan Malamute* Ugh...hi Logan. Yes it's nice to see you too......now GET OFF!!! *shoves the huge dog aside and gets to her feet again* Ow.... So anyway. We were just headin out to get new Christmas lights.....

Nightcrawler: *bamfs into the room* Can I come? I've got my image inducer and everything! *sees Lashana's Parents* Oh...uh...Hi! *waves*

Telca: *to Lashana's Parents* This is Nightcrawler. Also called Kurt or Fuzzy. *looks at Lashana* So where are we going anyway?

Lashana: Wal-Mart ^_^

Telca: *cackles evilly*

Blackwargreymon: Um...how are we going to get there?

Lashana: ......um...... *looks at Telca for a moment before grinning* Daddy?

Lashana's Father: No.

Telca: I've got a better idea. *opens a portal and leaps through, dragging Lashana with her*

Blackwargreymon: This can't be good.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Somewhere in Los Angeles)

Lashana: *as she hunches down while hotwiring a certain black convertible* I can't believe I'm going along with this....

Telca: *keeping watch* Stop being such a funsucker!

Lashana: *rolls her eyes as she finishes hotwiring the car* Okay! Let's go!

Telca: *jumps into the passenger seat and lets out an excited cry* ONWARD!!!!

Angel: *runs out of his hotel and sees two women driving his car through a portal* MY CAR!!! ;_; They took my car!! *pouts in that handsomely brooding way that he has before turning and heading back into the hotel* Weasly! Do we have any portal spells handy?