Digimon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Early Morning Realizations - Part Two ❯ Prologue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
[ This fic immediately follows Early Morning Realizations. Once again, we own nothing. If we did, we wouldn't have to write fic on our lunch breaks at work ^_~ ]

Luckily for Lashana and Blackwargreymon Telca has long ago learned not to expect them to leave the palace in one piece for any length of time. For this reason she has erected a force field in and around her suite of rooms leaving them undamaged by their hormone induced blasts of destruction. All of Telca's harem inductees that lack the ability to instantly heal or form their own protective shielding now reside quite snuggly within the rooms. *She looks at the audience and speaks* Now normally I would razz them for frying the house, just to keep them on their toes ya understand, but the fun I am going to have with this *points to a TV. displaying the scene from the game room* is going to give me plenty of ammunition for a while. So sit back and enjoy the rest of the show. Oh please don't mention to the others that I've got the whole mansion wired with invisible security cameras. It would just ruin all my fun. *hops out her chair and joins in a game of twister*

***********************************************************************

It's, amazingly enough, NOT another wonderful day in the land of the Harem. Lashana's meddling with the weather seems to have backfired, and now there is a HUGE thunderstorm raging outside. Of course loving destruction like she does, Lashana is loving every minute of it. Blackwargreymon is standing behind her, his hands lightly resting on her shoulders as he follows her gaze out the window.

Blackwargreymon: Don't you think you should stop this?

Lashana: Why? The rain will do the forest good. Besides *points Xellos who's running around outside carrying a lightning rod, trying to get struck be lightning* it's keeping him out of our hair.

Blackwargreymon: Point *Ever since they've admitted that they're Bonded to one another, everyone in the Palace has been taking shots at them. All except for one person...the one person that should have been the first to commence the torture --
Telca*

Lashana: *snickers as Xel gets fried* That's what? the third time in the past ten minutes?

Blackwargreymon: Yep. *hugs her* I've been thinking....

Lashana: *chuckles* Dangerous habit.

Blackwargreymon: Har har.. Actually, I've been thinking about all the gags that have been played on us lately...You'd think
Telca would have been one of the first...

Lashana: *hopefully* Maybe she's a romantic at heart?

*pause*

Blackwargreymon & Lashana: Nah

Lashana: *leans back against him* You're right. We might be in trouble....still, it can't be as bad as that bachelor party Xellos threw for you.

Blackwargreymon: *shudders* Don't even mention that! *he really wishes he could get the image of Xel in a cross-dresser's stripper outfit out of his head*

Lashana: *lowly* It wasn't much better than the book Duncan gave me. *glares at the pile of ashes on the floor that used to be a kama-sutra book*

Blackwargreymon: You never told me what it was

Lashana: *blushing* Trust me...you're better off not knowing. *watches as Xel gets shocked again*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Telca: *growls at the t.v. screen* I am so romantic but I have to keep things interesting around here. *Telca glances at another screen showing Xel outside in the rain. With a sigh she calls down yet another bolt of lightening to strike Xel. It was her payment to him for staying away from her while she worked on her 'present' for the happy couple. She sighed again and pinched the bridge of her nose. She was getting a headache from keeping up the steady stream of interference into Lashana's magick while masking her signature. Lashana had tried to make it bright and sunny to reflect her current mood but Telca had promised Xel lightening and you can't have lightening without rain. Well technically Telca could do that but that would just let Lashana know she was up to something and scare the hell out of the locals. Xel had wondered in on her last night while she was working and it had taken several hours of bargaining and shifting into light to escape his grasp for them to reach this little deal and Telca was damned if she was going to do this trick any longer than was absolutely necessary.* Almost done. Almost done. Let's see the rest of them try and top this. *Telca sat in a secluded part of the palace surrounded by all manner of video equipment. Typing furiously, she ignored all outside distractions vowing to herself that she would get this done today and surprise them all tomorrow with her masterpeice.*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The storm lasted throughout the night, and while Lashana and Blackwargreymon couldn't care less whether it rained or not, Xel got to have the time of his life. However, by morning, Lashana's spell seemed to take hold, banishing the clouds from view...not that she noticed.

Lashana: *is sleeping peacefully, envelloped in warm blankets and Blackwargreymon's arms when her alarm clock blares to life, the insistant buzzes doing nothing for her mood. She reaches out blindly, trying to find the snooze button, and finally settles on grabbing the power cord and throwing the accursed contraption across the room, smirking as she listened to it slam against the wall*

Blackwargreymon: *sleepily* are you finished pulverizing the clock now?

Lashana: *snuggling under the blankets* I'm too tired to fireball it...so yes.

Blackwargreymon: Good. *hugs her and goes back to sleep*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Telca sat back slowly, mindful of sore back muscles as they screeched in protest, blinking owlishly at the clock she registered that is was 4AM. Rubbing a shaking hand across tired eyes she sighed with relief. Finished. She was finally finished. Glancing at a monitor she noticed Xel still outside in the pouring rain happily waving around a lightening rod. Rolling her eyes Telca called down one last large bolt of lightening before suddenly dissipating the rain clouds. Snatching her finished present from the VCR she inserted it into the security system and made a few adjustments. Stretching she made her way to the kitchen to set the trigger and then it was off to bed. After the kitchen Telca made it as far as the living room before the day's strain caught up with her and she slumped onto the couch and into darkness.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Beast: *jerks awake as sunlight stole across his face. After a cursory glance at the clock he looked around suddenly sitting up straight as he realized that Telca wasn't in the room. A quick search proved that she was not in any of her rooms. Beast contemplated awakening Logan and Remy to aid in the search but quickly dismissed the idea as he remembered that both were quite difficult to rouse and often very surly upon first awakening. With a growing sense of trepidation and anxiety he began his search of the mansion for Telca half fearing that he would find her at the mercy of Xel.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The sunlight streamed into the room, illuminating the bed and it's present occupants in a halo of light. Unfortunatly one of the occupants wasn't sensable enough to enjoy it.

Lashana: *groans and reaches out to pull the blanket over her head, blinking curiously when someone shook her gently* Wha?

Blackwargreymon: *is almost fully awake and staring down at the blanket covered elf* Are you awake?

Lashana: Mfpt

Blackwargreymon: *chuckles* I'll take that as a no. *yanks the blanket aside and playfully nuzzles the side of her neck* Wake up.

Lashana: *mumbles* Do I have to? *snuggles closer*

Blackwargreymon: Unless you want Zelgadis to drink all the coffee again.

Lashana:.........I'm awake.

Blackwargreymon: Good. Because I'm starving. *gets out of bed and reaches for his chest armor and leg guards. When he's finished donning most of his armor, he turns around to find that she's fallen asleep again* Good Gods... *he smiles and leans over her for a moment before yanking her pillow out from under her head, elicting a rather annoyed yelp of protest* Coffee, remember?

Lashana: yeah, yeah *reluctantly gets up, throws her housecoat over her t-shirt and shorts and shambles over to the dresser to brush the tangles out of her white knots...er locks.* Okay, let's - ack! *the last was due to the fact that Blackwargreymon had reached out to scoop her into his arms, his low chuckle loud in her ears as he carried her downstairs to the Kitchen*

Blackwargreymon: *gently sets her down and stiffles a snicker as she heads straight for the coffee machine. His attention is distracted as his stomach growls demandingly, and he smiles as he heads for the fridge*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Beast: *As the search of the top floors of the mansion proved fruitless Beast ambled down the stairs to the main level preparing to search every room and closet until he found Telca. Upon hearing voices in the kitchen turned towards it to ask its occupants if they had seen Telca. Half way across the floor he paused as a familiar scent teased his nose. Lifting his head he took a deep breath in. Yes. That was Telca's scent. He quickly followed the scent into the living room to find an unconscious Telca spralled on the couch. Reaching out a massive hand he tries to gently shaking her awake. There is no response not even a pause in her light snoring.

Beast: *bending to Telca's ear* Telca wake up.

Telca: mfhpt *snuggles farther into the couch*

Beast: *sighs, bends down and pick Telca up off the couch with the intension of carrying her to her bed. This proves quite difficult as Telca is sleeping deeply giving her limbs the consistancy of jell-o. Finally after several false starts Beast turns Telca toward him to carry her as if she were a child. Telca instantly responds wrapping her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck and her mashing her face into his shoulder nearly crushing the breath out of Beast in the process. After a moment to regain his breath Beast readjusts his arms around Telca and procedes on his way back to her rooms. Pausing at the kitchen once again to greet the early risers.

Beast: *grins at Lashana and Blackwargreymon* A bright good morning to you both!

Telca: *head shots up off Beast's shoulder but her eyes remain closed* Mphfht .. chocolate? *head drops back onto his shoulder and she starts to snore again*

Beast: *grinning sheepishly* Well excuse us. *turns and begins ascending the stairs leaving a slightly stunned Lashana and Blackwargreymon in the kitchen. He was just entering Telca's rooms when sound of loud drums from living room asailed his ears. Chuckling and shaking his head he thought to himself ~Well at least this place is never dull.*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lashana: *snickers and waves at Beast as Telca's mumble of 'chocolate' reaches her ears*

Blackwargreymon: *stares at Beast as the furry blue mutant carries Telca to her room and glances over at Lashana mischivously* And I thought you were hard to wake up in the morning. *ducks thrown muffin*

Lashana: Har har *heads for the cubboard* Telca had the right idea. Chocolate sound real good right about now *just as she lifts the Ovation box off the shelf, a loud beat of drums comes from the living room* What the flamin' hell is that?!?

Blackwargreymon: *curious, he heads for the livingroom with a wary Lashana in tow. What he sees destroys any coherant thought he may have possessed... save a shocked* Dear Gods....

Flickering across the t.v. screen is what could only be loosely termed as a music video by the politest of people. Lashana and Blackwargreymon stand in stunned silence as images of the two of them flash across the screen in time with Janet Jackson's 'Throb', Madonna's 'Erotica' and Jade's 'I touch myself'. There are images of them sleeping, snuggling, making eyes at each other and the scene from the game room. Tossed among them are images of Xel wearing his Rocky Horror outfit standing over a tied down Blackwargreymon with a whip and of him trying to get frisky with Lashana. Every now and then a suspiciously familiar looking couple can be seen doing the Lambada half-naked and bits and pieces of Xel's strip tease routine from Blackwargreymon's bachelor party could be seen. Halfway through the video, and going unnoticed by Lashana and Blackwargreymon, Xel ports in to investigate the music. He takes one look at the screen smiles evily and disappears only to reappear seconds later oiled and wearing an outfit consisting of high-heeled leather boots, leather short-shorts, a leather bondage harness and a spiked dog collar. Lashana and Blackwargreymon's eyes have taken on a slightly glazed look as they stare mutely at the t.v.. Never one to pass up an opportunity Xel immediately begins to dance to the music using first Blackwargreymon and then Lashana as his props. So into his dance is he that he fails to notice that the music has stopped until he looks up into Lashana's face at the sound of her half-choked gasp.

Birds three miles away take flight, startled by the loud shriek that's riding on the winds.

Lashana: *is still screaming, alternating between scrambling away from Xel and looking at the TV in horror*

Blackwargreymon: *is still catatonic. He's barly breathing. Any coherant thought he could have produced had vanished with the appearance of the 'video' on the TV. He slowly becomes aware of Lashana's scream and feels something brush up against him in a very suggestive manner. Curious -and perhaps a little hopeful- he turns his head and looks at......Xellos. Xellos in a pimp outift. Xellos who's oiled and rubbing himself against his thigh like some perverted cat. Xellos who's reaching for....* AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!! TERRA DESTROYER!!!!

Lashana: *looks over at Blackwargreymon at his scream and gawks at Xellos for a moment before taking another breath and screaming* HENTAI!!!!! FIREBALL!!!!!

Xellos: *crispy and on fire and flying out of the room* Arigato!! ^_^

Lashana: *takes the opportunity to fireball the tv. many times. so many times that it's a melted puddle of plastic when Blackwargreymon finally regains enough of his senses to make her stop. Of course she can't look at him now, not with her cheeks a bright red like they are, not with those images still firmly embedded in her mind, not when her mind is so far into the gutter that she'll probably never be able to look at him again*

Blackwargreymon: *has managed to keep her from destroying the rest of the room and is now trying to force his mind to think up something that isn't gutter-related. Unfortunately, at this present moment, that is much more difficult than he could have ever imagined. So all he manages to choke out is-* ......Uh......

Lashana: *snaps* WHO THE HELL DID THIS!?!?!?!?!?!?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Telca: *was jolted awake as the first enraged scream ripped through the mansion. The screams were so deafening that they even managed to wake Logan and Remy (no small feat). Sitting groggily on the bed Telca shook her head to try and orientate herself. As the sound of loud music registered in her brain Telca began to snicker.

Remy: *groaning at the hour* What you do dis time petite?

Telca: *still snickering* Go look out the window into the back yard.

Remy: *mumbling under his breath he wraps the bedsheet around his waist and stocks over to the window. What he sees
outside makes him choke on an indrawn breath.* Merde!

Logan: *Looking out the window he is shaking his head and chuckling* I didn't know ya had it in ya kid! *turns around just in time to see Telca sneak out the door* *sighing* So much for sleeping in around here.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Telca: *Almost manic in her glee Telca is quietly making her way to the living room intent on catching a firsthand glimpse of the reactions her present is generating. She is just about to stick her head into the living room when Lashana's snarl of rage snaps her back into reality. Eyes widening with horror (and a little bit of fear) Telca spins around and bolts for the staircase. She doesn't even pause for a breathless sorry as she collides with a bewildered Duncan sending him and several object d'art crashing to the floor but instead sprints up the stairs and heads for her rooms.

Lashana: *Glimpses a flash of burgundy hair out of the corner of her eye and snarls* TELCA!!!! YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!! *she bolts out of the livingroom and runs after her 'friend', ignoring Duncan's curses as Telca accidentally barrels into him*

Blackwargreymon: *upon hearing Lashana's snarl, realizes just who is responsible for this little 'movie' and runs after his Bonded, who has managed to throw Duncan into a wall in her haste to catch up to the quickly retreating Telca*

Lashana: *is beyond livid as she races after Telca* GET BACK HERE!!!! I'M GONNA MAKE YOU EAT WHAT'S LEFT OF THE TV YOU BLOODY HENTAI!!!!

Telca: *running for the safety of her rooms she shrieks out* CODE RED! CODE RED!! *She crashes through the doors with such a force that the door bounces off the wall and slams shut behind her. Running past her stunned harem members Telca beats a hasty retreat onto the second story balcany as a pissed Lashana advances on her position. Too late she realizes that the balcany is still out of commission from Lashana's last 'Fireball' incident and skids to a halt mere inches from the ruined edge of stonework. She whips around only to be greeted by the sight of Lashana and Blackwargreymon standing 10 feet away from her. Unnoticed by the three, the rest of the harem members are leaning out windows to watch to showdown. Plastering her most innocent look of her face, Telca takes a deep breath and addresses Lashana.* Beautiful day out today isn't it? Makes a person appreciate being alive! *Pauses and gives Lashana and Blackwargreymon the beautific smile she can muster.*

Lashana: *glares* Then perhaps you should have thought to appreciate the view and come to that conclusion BEFORE you pulled this little stunt!!! *raises her hands as a huge fireball flickers to life between her palms*

Blackwargreymon: *a flicker of movement over Telca's shoulder grabs his attention, and he pales in horror when he sees the 50' projection of the 'video' playing over the backyard. Once again, he loses all coherant thought, all he can manage is a wheeze as he taps Lashana on her shoulder, his gaze glued on the image before him*

Lashana: *looks up when she feels her Bonded nudge her shoulder insistantly and frowns at the expression of silent horror on his face, his eyes glazed over in a show of mind-numming shock. She follows his gaze out to the backyard, a squeak that really should have been a scream escaping her as she stares at the projection. So great is her shock at the knowledge that EVERYONE is seeing the 'video' that she drops the super-charged fireball, the explosion that follows shaking the Palace down to it's very foundations*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Five minutes later the dust from the blast is still settling on the stunned and now slightly crispy harem members. Telca can be seen hovering in a protective shield in the place where the balcony should have been. Fortunately for everyone, the fireball only collapsed the rest of the second story balcony and blew out a large section of the wall instead of causing the entire palace to come crashing down on their heads. Coughing and sputtering the dust-coated harem members make their way out of their respective hiding places into the epicenter of the destruction looking between Telca and Lashana and Blackwargreymon for some clue as to what would happen next. Telca manuvers herself through the breach in the wall and drops her shield. Landing softly on the debris strewn floor, Telca cautiously makes her way over to where Lashana and Blackwargreymon are resting half under a decimated table.

Telca: *warily* Lashana? Blackwargreymon? *silence* Are you guys okay? *silence* *Dropping to her knees at the head of the table Telca sticks her head under the ruined edge to check on her friends.* They're out cold. *Crawls back out from under the table and grabs the edge of the table.* Here someone help me get this out of the way. *After the table is moved Telca squats down to examine them for injuries*

Remy: So what you going to do with them now?

Xel: *reaching a hand toward Lashana's ankle* Give them to me to play with!

Telca: *smacking Xel's hand away* NO!!! *glaring at Xel* Why don't you go play in traffic?

Xel: *brightens at the idea* Thanks!! *ports out*

Remy: You did answer my question.

Telca: *sighing* I'm going to take them back to their room.

Remy: *incredulous* That it! You just going to drop them off in their room?!!

Telca: *snickering* Now I never said that! *impish smile*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Blackwargreymon: *slowly returns to the land of the concious, groaning softly at the aches in his side and head. He forces his eyes open and stares at the ceiling of his and Lashana's room, blinking curiously. How did he get here? The last thing he remembered was that damned projection...and Lashana dropping that fireball..... He shakes his head slightly and becomes aware of a weight on his chest, surprised to note that his chest armor and leg guards are now lying on the floor next to the bed. Curious, he looks down at a familiar head of snow-white hair that is nestled against his chest, directly over his heart. He smiles and starts to reach out to hug her...only to discover that his arms are presently handcuffed to the headboard of the bed* Oh gods no.... *he looks away from the apparantly enchanted manacles, back to his Bonded, calling out to her in hopes of waking her* Lashana. Lashana, please wake up. Lashana!

Lashana: Mphft?

Blackwargreymon: Wake up! Telca chained me to the bed!

Lashana: *blinks at Blackwargreymon's chest* Wha happened?

Blackwargreymon: *sighs* The video remember?

Lashana: *growls*

Blackwargreymon: Um...I need a little help here. *rattles handcuffs*

Lashana: *raises her head. Or more accurately TRIES to raise her head* Um....We have a problem

Blackwargreymon: What?

Lashana: -_- My cheek is glued to your chest

Blackwargreymon: Please tell me you're joking.

Lashana: *tries to lift her head*

Blackwargreymon: OW OW OW OW OW OW!! I BELIEVE YOU!! I BELIEVE YOU!!!

Lashana: *growls and lies down again*

Blackwargreymon: ......that hurt ;_;

Lashana: I am going to KILL Telca *slams a fist into the mattress* Okay, there's only one way to do this.

Blackwargreymon: *looks at the top of her head* And that would be?

Lashana: *takes a deep breath and throws herself off the bed*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Telca: *looks up as duet of shrieks and roars echo through the Palace* I think it's time I go visit New Orleans!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Blackwargreymon: *has stopped roaring for the only reason that his voice has given out, reducing his protests to soft whimpers that are all but drowned out by Lashana's screams as she clutches a hand to her left cheek*

Lashana: *is certain that she's left a piece of her face attached to Blackwargreymon's chest as she clamps a hand against her cheek, raggedly whispering out the words to a Healing spell. She sighs seconds later as she pain fades, the magick Healing her skin - or lack of - and she closes her eyes for a moment before going over to Blackwargreymon. Gently, so as not to cause him more pain, she lies her hand on his chest and Heals him, smiling when his whimpers are replaced with a relieved sigh*

Blackwargreymon: *raggedly* Don't you ever do that again!

Lashana: *is busy picking the locks on one pair of handcuffs with a hairpin* It wasn't much better for me either

Blackwargreymon: *looks up at her as she sits beside him so she can better reach the first pair of handcuffs and frowns when he sees the red welt on her cheek* You didn't Heal yourself?!?!

Lashana: I did. Only I had to make sure I could Heal you too *frowns in concentration for a moment, then smiles as the first cuff unlocks, freeing Blackwargreymon's right arm. She gets up and goes around to the other side* I kinda fed all my energy into that Fireball earlier....

Blackwargreymon: *growls as he remembers what started this whole mess* We have to get her back! *rolls over onto his left side and wraps his right arm around her waist, hugging her awkwardly* After you finish Healing.

Lashana: *softly* That might be a while *curses as the hairpin snaps and reaches into her pocket for another one* I'm low on energy.

Blackwargreymon: *growls protectively and shifts to nuzzle the side of her neck* We can be sneaky and sadistic.

Lashana: *smiles as the last cuff opens and yelps when she is abruptly envelloped in a strong hug* Ok, this is not going to frighten Telca. If anything, it may just make her laugh herself to death.

Blackwargreymon: *lies back on the bed and pulls her close, lightly touching the welt on her cheek* We could glue her face to Xel

Lashana: She's long gone by now, you know that.

Blackwargreymon: Well, knowing you, you're going to let this stretch out to prolong Telca's torture, right?

Lashana: *grins* Right. Something will turn up. Trust me. *evil grin* I'll think of something.

Blackwargreymon: *grins back at her* In the meantime...let's go put Nair in Beast's shampoo. And neon pink hair dye in Nightcrawlers shampoo! And--

Lashana: *laughs* You're going to get us killed. *pause* Let's go.


Review please!! ^_^