Digimon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Early Morning Realizations ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
[Insert Disclaimer Saying That We Own Nothing Here.]

It's another beautiful day in the land of the Harem.(Mostly due to the fact that Lashana has been magickly manipulating the weather again, but that's beside the point.) It's 8am and almost everyone is still asleep...well, except for Lashana who had to leave her room because Blackwargreymon's snoring was starting to sound like a half-time marching band being trampled by a herd of elephants. And except for Duncan, who, for some bizarre reason that no one can understand, ENJOYED getting up early. As it was, she was in the kitchen making french toast.

Lashana: *really thinks that 8am is an ungodly hour, and that jet-lag is evil beyond all definitions of evil, but since she's hungry, she might as well cook. She looks out the patio door at Duncan, who's sprawled out on a lawnchair reading, and figures that she might as well feed him too.* Yo, MacLeod. You want breakfast?

Duncan:*looks up from his book* *The two of them have made a truce since he almost accidentally killed her two weeks ago, but they haven't really talked to one another. Mostly because everytime he goes near her Blackwargreymon turns into the 'Really Pissed Off Over-Protective Digimon That Has No Problems With 'Terra Destroyering' You Until You Can't Move And Then Ripping Your Head Off'. It really puts a cramp on ones intentions to be friendly.*

Lashana: *gets tired of not getting an answer from him and turns to meet his gaze* Immortals DO eat, right?

Duncan: *shakes himself out of his daze* Of course I eat....it's just....*he glances around nervously* Is Blackwargreymon with you?

Lashana: No, he's still sleeping.....*listens to the distant snoring*......or trying to inhale the Palace.

Duncan: *gets up and walks into the kitchen* I wasn't aware a living being could make a sound like that.

Lashana: *rolls her eyes* Tell me about it. Still, he hasn't been sleeping well lately....*she turns back to the stove and flips the peice of toast* French toast okay with you? I can fireball up some bacon pretty quick if you want....*pause* actually...that sounds pretty good!

Duncan: *chuckles and heads for the fridge* I'll never understand your obsession with fire.

Lashana: *shrugs* It's an elven thing. I can actually use the four elements of wind, earth, water and fire, but I just happen to like fire the most.... *pulls out two plates and places the finished peice of toast on it before tossing another batter-soaked slice into the pan.*....it's much more handy in a fight.

Duncan: *looks at her in amusement* Like the Dragon Slave?

Lashana: Actually that's black magick. Just pure destructive force. Very different than my usual shaman magicks....But still very effective. *flips the toast* Where's that bacon?

Duncan: Here. *tosses the package at her*

Lashana: *tears open the package and grins* Watch. *she tosses the bacon into the air (minus the plastic package), throws a fireball at it, and then whips out a plate to neatly catch the cooked meat as it falls* See? Nothing to it. 'Bacon a la fireball'.

Duncan: *chuckles and takes the plate from her* How long did it take you to perfect that?

Lashana: *grins* A few months. Put Saranwrap on the floor so the meat would still be edible if I didn't catch it in time. *finishes cooking the last peice of toast and turns off the round* Shall we eat outside?

Duncan: *bows with a smile* After you M'lady.

Lashana: *rolls her eyes, grabs the plates and some utensils for both of them as well as the syrup, and heads outside. She goes over to the table and sets her load down, stretching afterwards* Gods above, it's so early.

Duncan: It's not so bad.

Lashana: *in a deadpan voice* Duncan, the BIRDS are still asleep -_-

Duncan: *shrugs* It's peaceful though... *pauses as a snore resounds from upstairs* .....mostly

Lashana: *sighs and goes to lean on the railing, looking out over the huge backyard and shivering as she pulls her black housecoat tighter around her, thinking that being out in just a t-shirt, cotton shorts and socks (not counting the underclothes) is probably not a good idea. Oh well....Elves don't catch colds* How long have you been up anyway?

Duncan: Since dawn.

Lashana: *shudders* That's just wrong. *goes to sit at the table and munches on a peice of bacon* Y'know, I did forgive you...for a few days ago...

Duncan: *sits across from her* I know. And I've been meaning to talk to you...it's just....

Lashana: The 8 1/2 foot tall over-protective, armored wonder got in the way?

Duncan: I didn't say that.....but yes.

Lashana: Yeah, I've been trying to get him to calm down a little...... *shrugs and eats another peice of bacon* He doesn't mean it.....It's just......*pauses, unsure if she should be saying this*

Duncan: Just what? *takes a wild guess* He likes you? Maybe even loves you? *pauses at the glare she's sending him*

Lashana: *glares at him for a moment, then sighs and pokes at her french toast with her fork* You Immortals can be a real pain, y'know that?

Duncan: You live for five hundred years and you learn a few things *shrugs* Like how to read people.

Lashana: *growls and savagely bites into a peice of bacon, glaring out over the green backyard*

Duncan: Look, I do want to help...*decides that letting her think about that for a moment is a good idea, so he eats his french toast* Hey! This is really good!

Lashana: *grumbles* Don't sound so surprised. *sighs and pushes her plate towards him* Take it, I'm not hungry anymore.

Duncan: *looks at her in surprise as she gets up and heads inside* Lashana? I didn't mean--

Lashana: I'm just going to get changed Duncan. I'll be back in a few minutes.

Duncan: *thinks that he may have treaded into dangerous territory, and slowly eats his breakfast. He's just finishing the second peice of french toast when she rejoins him* Lashana?

Lashana: *has changed into jeans, a clean t-shirt and sneakers* Look, you hit the nail right on the head, okay? *she throws herself onto a lawnchair and sighs* I just don't know what to do, MacLeod. He may just like me because I was the first person to be his friend and he's confusing that with love......

Duncan: And you're making excuses for your own feelings

Lashana: *glares at him and holds up a hand, a fireball forming in the palm of it* What are you, a shrink??

Duncan: No, I'm a five hundred year old immortal. I'm not blind. And neither are the others.

Lashana: *still holding the fireball* The others?!?! THE OTHERS?!?!!! HOW MANY PEOPLE KNOW!?!

Duncan: *is on his feet, staring her down* Everyone. You two are rather transparent. Especially with him going ballistic everytime Xellos calls you 'Lashana-chan'

Lashana: *is about to throw the fireball when she realizes he's right* damn

Duncan: *grins* So, do you want my help or not?

Lashana: *lets the fireball fizzle out and gets to her feet* Not. I'm going for a walk *heads for the forest*

Duncan: *mutters* Stubborn elf. *goes to find Zelgadis*

Lashana: *growls under her breath* Bloody immortal. *she concentrates and exerts a small amount of energy* Raywing!! *the spell lifts her off the ground (she's been studying her spells), and she quickly heads for the forest, needing time alone. Time to think.....*

***********************************************
Unknown to Lashana, or the still slumbering Blackwargreymon, Duncan and Zelgadis are scheming to get the two together no matter what the cost. A scheme that will probably get the both of them Dragon Slaved AND 'Terra Destoryer'-ed. Luckily for them, they have a means of distracting the unsuspecting parties......namely Xellos.

***********************************************

L ashana: *is sitting under a willow tree, staring out over a small stream, completely lost in thought, when she hears the scream of pure rage from the direction of the Palace. Curious and a bit worried, she weaves the 'Raywing' spell again and flies back to the Palace, landing on the deck just as Xellos runs out of the buliding* *exhasperated* What the hell have you done now you fucking fruitcake??

Xel: *grins* Do fruitcakes f-

Lashana: -_- Nevermind. I don't care. *turns to go down to the pool and the inviting-looking lawnchairs*

Xel: *follows her* Lashana-chan?

Lashana: *lowly* What? *sits down in one of the chairs and leans back*

Xel: *grins and yanks the back of the chair down so it's parallel with the ground, elicting a loud scream from Lashana as she grips the armrests, her moment of shock giving him the time he needed to make a run for it*

Lashana: YOU GOD'S DAMNED FREAK!!! GET BACK HERE!!! *she tears off after him, a fireball forming in her hand*

*************************************

Xel: *teleports to where Duncan is hiding* Okay! She's in the Palace! *explosions can be heard from the lower levels*

Duncan: Great! *turns to Zelgadis* Your turn!

*************************************

Blackwargreym on: *is still sleeping, unaware of the chimera as he sneaks into the room and starts to trace invisible glyphs on the walls*

Zelgadis: *Is trying to be as quiet as he can. There's no telling what the digimon will do to him if he wakes up. He finishes preparing the barrier spell and glances at the sleeping digimon - whose snores sound like he's choking a lawnmower - before silently exiting the room.

*************************************

Zelgadis: *returning to Duncan and Xellos, who are hiding out in the study/library* Alright. The spell's ready. Now what?

Duncan: *points to a calm Kenshin* His turn.

*************************************

Lashana: *has gotten tired of hunting for Xel and is lounging on the couch, staring at the ceiling and listening to the loud snore from upstairs* Sounds like a demented chainsaw...... *a noise behind her draws her attention, and she stiffles the urge to bare her fangs in a silent snarl when she sees Kenshin* Mornin'

Kenshin: *nods and goes to sit next to her* Duncan told me about the conversation you had with him this morning.

Lashana: *groans and covers her eyes with a hand* Not another match-maker.....Dear Gods, what have I done to deserve this?!?!

Kenshin: Do you care for him? Blackwargreymon?

Lashana: -_- If I say 'yes' will you leave me alone!?!

Kenshin: *smiles* No. But I'll help you.

Lashana: *sits up straight* I don't want any help. I don't need any help. *looks at him when a thought occurs to her* Y'all are planning something, aren't you?

Kenshin: *tries to hide his nervousness* No, of course not.

Lashana: *can tell that he's lying* Shit! *gets up and runs for her room, dreading what she'll find...then pauses, listening to Blackwargreymon snores* If Xel was doing anything, he wouldn't still be asleep....right? *she growls and stalks to her room, reaching for the door handle.......only an invisible barrier pulsed in front of her, throwing her away from the door with enough force that she hits the opposite wall.*

************************************************

Z elgadis: *feels the barrier pulse* something's wrong!

Duncan: What?

Zelgadis: The barrier's reacting to something. *pauses* I lost control of it!

Duncan: Oh shit.

************************************************

La shana: *groans as she touches the lump on the back of her head and slowly gets to her feet, leaning against the wall* Wha th' hell? *blinks and shakes her head to try to re-orient herself, then staggers over to the door, hesitantly reaching out to touch it....wincing when a shock of energy lashed out at her fingertips. She looks over at Zelgadis and Duncan as they rush over to her and glares* You did this, didn't you?

Zelgadis: Yeah, but it wasn't supposed to work this way! *at her questioning look he sighed and explained* we were going to lock the two of you in there until you came to your senses and realized your feelings for one another......

Lashana: *is now trembling with rage* BLOODY MATCH-MAKERS!!!!!!!!!!

Zel: *backs away as he contines* Only something activated the barrier...and...well....I've lost control of it.

Lashana: *shrieks* WHAT?!?!?!?!

Blackwargreymon: *from inside the room, his voice muffled by the door* Lashana?

Lashana: *doesn't hear him. She's too busy shouting at Zel and Duncan* YOU BLOODY IDIOTS LOCKED HIM IN THE ROOM AND NOW YOU CAN'T LOWER THE BARRIER!?!!?!?

Blackwargreymon: *louder* Lashana!

Lashana: *still doesn't hear him* HOW THE FRICKIN' HELL DO WE GET HIM OUT OF THERE?!!?!?

Blackwargreymon: *roars* LASHANA!!

Lashana: *doesn't realize who's calling her* WHAT!?!!?!?! *gets a clue* Oh....uh...heh, heh....g'morning!

Blackwargreymon: *reaches out to open the door and snatches his hand away when a pulse of energy shocks him. He growls and calls out...* What's going on?

Lashana: *sighs and leans back against the wall next to the door* The match-makers plan blew up in their faces.

Blackwargreymon: *slowly* Match......makers?

Lashana: *while glaring at Zelgadis and Duncan, who are doing a great job of avoiding her gaze* They wanted to lock both of us in there...only the spell went wacko and it's out of control....

Blackwargreymon: *worried* Which means what, exactly?

Lashana: *softly* You're trapped in there until we can find a way to break the barrier. *turns to Zel* Can't we just blow up the wall or the window?

Zel: *shakes his head* The barrier covers the entire room. Until we can get it down, there's no way he can get out of there.

Lashana: *raises her voice slightly* Blackwargreymon?

Blackwargreymon: *has heard the entire conversation and is really curious as to why they had planned to lock both Lashana and himself into the room* Yes?

Lashana: I'm gonna go get a couple of spellbooks, maybe I can find a way to break the barrier.....I'll be right back....*pushes away from the wall and grabs Duncan's arm* You! Come with me!

Duncan: *Is afraid for his life, even if he is immortal...* Yes'm!

*****************************************************
< br> Zel: *has decided he'll be safer if he stays behind and is leaning against the wall. He calls out...* She will find a way, you know.

Blackwargreymon: I know. *sits on the floor with his back against the wall* Mind telling me what this is all about?

Zel: *Since the digimon is safely trapped in the room, he decides to tell him* We were trying to get you two to realize your feelings for one another. *silence* We thought that if you had time to talk......

Blackwargreymon: *is staring at the floor in shock. After a few seconds, he manages to croak out something that sounds like a word* What??

Zel: It's pretty well-known that you two care for each other, the only people who DON'T know are you and Lashana. Hell, even Xellos knows! He just keeps pissing you off so you'll hit him!

Blackwargreymon: *shudders for a moment. Then raises his head, calling out to Zelgadis* Does she really?? Care about me, that is?

Zel: Judging by the way she's acting now, I'd say that's a definite yes *looks over at Lashana as she drags a book-laden Duncan through the hallway*

Lashana: *now thoroughly annoyed* What's a definite yes?!

Zel: *looks away* Nothing.

Lashana: *screams in rage and grabs a book, waving it threateningly in front of his face* IF I DIDN'T NEED YOU CONCIOUS TO TELL ME WHAT SPELL YOU USED I'D DRAGON SLAVE YOU AND THROW YOU TO XELLOS!!!!!! UNDERSTAND!?!? SO DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP!!!!

Zel: *gulps and backs away* Sorry!!!

Blackwargreymon: *listens to her scream at Zelgadis and chuckles softly. Maybe it was true... He hears a yelp from outside and frowns as he listens in on their conversation*

Lashana: *still furious and shaking her hand in pain from punching Zel. She had forgotten that he was 1/3 golem* You idiots really did it this time.... *she grabs a book from Duncan and starts to flip through it, muttering curses at the entire time* Zel, what spell did you use?!

Zel: *silence*

Lashana: *looks at him* WELL?

Zel: .....You won't find it in that book

Lashana: And why the flaming hell not??!

Zel: *hesitantly* It's one of the spells I made when I was travelling with Lina (Lina from the Slayers anime)

Lashana: YOU FUCKED UP YOUR OWN SPELL?!!

Zel: *snaps* IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!! SOMETHING WARPED THE SPELL!!!!

Lashana: YOU'RE GONNA WARP THAT WALL WHEN I PUT YOUR HEAD THROUGH IT!!!

Duncan: *does the stupid thing and jumps between them* This isn't helping!! *glares at both of them for a moment then looks at Zelgadis* Now. What could have warped the spell?

Lashana: *Goes to sit on the floor and starts looking through another spellbook*

Zel: *calming down* I don't know. It would have to be something powerful, or of a different magick.....

Lashana: *snaps her head up in silent horror* Oh dear gods..... it reacted to me....

Duncan & Zelgadis: What?

Lashana: I'm half elven, remember? Elves are magickal in nature, it's in their blood.... It's in MY blood.... *gets to her feet* The barrier warped when I tried to cross it......

Duncan: So....can you break it?

Lashana: I know of one spell...it's major black magick....but it should be able to cut through the barrier *sighs* I was hoping I wouldn't have to use it.

Zel: *is getting a real bad feeling* Which spell?

Lashana: The Ragna Blade.

Zel: *freaks* You are NOT using that spell!!!

Lashana: *yells right back* Then tell me how I can free my Bond--!! *freezes when she realizes what she was about to say.*

Duncan: *slyly* What was that? *silence* Were you about to say 'Bonded'?

Lashana: *snarls* Back off MacLeod. I still have those pictures.

Duncan: *wisely shuts up*

Lashana: *glares at them and turns to the door* Blackwargreymon? I need you to get as far away from the door...and probably this enitre wall. Okay?

Blackwargreymon: What are you going to do??

Zel: *protesting. Loudly* She's going to get herself killed!

Lashana: SHADDUP!!! I can handle the spell! *she backs away from the door and closes her eyes, concentrating* Here goes....."Lord of dreams that terrify. Sword of the cold, dark void; free yourself from the heavens' bonds! Become one with my power, one with my body, and let us walk the path of destruction together!" *As she chanted, she held her hands out, a void of blackness appearing between her palms, crackling with dark energy. 'No turning back'*

Zel: OH SHIT!!

Lashana: RAGNA BLADE!!!!!!!!! *she closed her hands around the dark energy as it shaped itself into the form of a sword, it's power almost more than she could control, more than she could safely use. With a cry of desperation and pain, she lunged at the door -and the barrier- and slashed the sword of darkness across it.....*

***************************************

Zelgadis : Is she alive?

Blackwargreymon: *glares* Of course she's alive!!!.....She has to be!!!

Duncan: O.o I've never seen such a display of power

Zel: *sarcasticly* You're lucky you survived the 'display of power'. Especially since you didn't get out of the way.

Duncan: I'm Immortal, remember? =P

Zel: That makes you stupid?

Blackwargreymon: Will you two SHUT UP?!!?

*****************************************

*The voices tugged at Lashana's conciousness as she floated in darkness, and though she couldn't for the life of her figure out who was speaking, she could tell that they were worried on the verge of panic. The memory of what had taken place flooded her thoughts, giving her determination to fight her way back to the land of the living.....or at least the land of those with migranes. With determenation born of pure stubborness, she clawed her way out of the darkness and opened her eyes, blinking up into Blackwargreymon's worried golden gaze* Wha?

Blackwargreymon: *angrily* WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SCARING ME LIKE THAT!?!?!?!

Lashana: *groans and reaches up to masage her aching temple* Not so loud.....

Zel: Here *hands her a glass of water*

Lashana: Arigato *slowly sits up and looks around. Realizing that shes in her room, she looks towards the door and smirks when she discovers a distinct lack of said door....as well as the wall*

Duncan: How do you feel?

Lashana: *softly* Like I used a spell that used more magickal energy than I possessed.....or could control

Zel: *snobbishly* I told you not to use it

Lashana: -_- I'd fireball you but my head hurts too much.

Blackwargreymon: *is still glaring at her, but realizes she's in pain, so he hisses instead of yelling* You stupid stubborn elf! You could have been killed!!

Lashana: You're welcome

Blackwargreymon: *glares at her for a moment longer, then sighs and hugs her* ....you really are going to drive me insane...

Duncan & Zelgaids: *stupidly open their mouths* Why drive when you can walk?

Blackwargreymon: *looks at Lashana* I'll be right back *releases her and turns to the two would-be comedians* GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! TERRA DESTROYER!!!!!!!!!

Lashana: *winces at the pain accompanied from the yell, but still manages to snicker as Zel and Duncan are litterally blown out of the room*

Blackwargreymon: *growls and looks at her* Why do you keep taking such stupid risks?? That spell could have killed you! It almost did! Zel had to weave two Healing spells on you!! *sighs and goes to kneel next to the side of the bed, lowering himself to be at eye-level with her* You didn't have to use that spell, you could have researched the magick.

Lashana: *shakes her head, then winces at the disorientation that follows, taking a sip of the water before speaking* The barrier had....mutated. It reacted with my Elven blood. It wasn't a 'normal' barrier anymore. Only a spell stronger than it could have worked, and that's what I used.

Blackwargreymon: By calling on the power of The Lord of Nightmares?

Lashana: It was the only way to get you out of there *remembers she's in the room*....uh....here.

Blackwargreymon: *sighs again and stands, turning to leave* Get some sleep.

Lashana: *knows she's screwed up majorly, figures that she can't mess up more than she already has, and does the stupid thing. Namely gets to her feet and staggers over to him, hugging him when he reaches out to catch her* ....I'm sorry....

Blackwargreymon: *looks down at her for a moment, then kneels and hugs her tightly* Zel told me why he and Duncan did this...... *he pushes her back to meet her gaze and realizes she's fallen asleep. He picks her up and carries her back to the bed, gently setting her down and pulling a blanket over her before leaving*

**************************************

*Time passes. Like a whole day. And Lashana's unknowingly managed to sleep through two fights between Zelgadis and Blackwargreymon, and another between Blackwargreymon and Duncan. So she has no idea of how edgy everyone is as she hauls herself out of bed, changes into her favorite grunge jeans and t-shirt, and heads for the Kitchen. She finds it odd that she doesn't see anyone, and as soon as she has a cup of coffee in her hands, she goes hunting*

Lashana: *ends up in the main hallway* Hello? Hello?! *get annoyed* DAMMIT SOMEONE ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!! *silence* Where the flaming hell are they!?!? *a muffled explosion from the game room gets her attention. What she walks into is pure mayhem. Blackwargreymon, Zelgadis, Duncan and Xellos are there. Blackwargreymon has a semi-concious Duncan in a one-armed headlock while using a bladed gauntlet to slash at Zelgadis, who's alternating between attacking the digimon with his sword and blasting Xellos. Xellos, is taunting Duncan, who's trying to get free while swinging his sword to ward the Mazoku away. As Zelgadis scores a hit on Blackwargreymon's arm, she looses her temper* WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING!?!?!?!!? ZELGADIS!!!!!!!! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY BONDED!!! FIREBALLLL!!!!!

Zelgadis: *is now on the floor, twitching and crispy* x_X

Lashana: *stalks into the room, grabs Xellos and throws him across the room before yanking Duncan out of a shocked Blackwargreymon's grasp and punting him over to Zelgadis* WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ABOUT?!!?!?!

Blackwargreymon: *still in shock* You....you called me your Bonded!! *pause* What's that mean?!

Xellos: *grins and pulls out a book titled '1001 Neat Facts About Elves They'll Never Admit To' and starts to read* Elvens consider Bonding to be a most sacred spiritual link between two people. The Bond is stronger and deeper than Friendship or *shudders* Love, it is a Bond of the souls. Such a Bond is limited to Elvens, and it is extremely rare to see a Elven/non-Elven pairing. Some Bonded pairs eventually become Lifebonded, developing a mind-link that will enable the pair to feel each others emotions, though this kind of linking is rare, even among Elvens. *closes book and smiles at Lashana*

Lashana: *blushes and goes ballistic* WHERE DID YOU GET THAT BOOK!?!?!?!?!?! *sees Xel wink at her before he runs out of the room* GET BACK HERE!!!! AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *starts to run after him when twin snickers gain her murderous attention, and she glares over at Duncan and Zelgadis* YOU!!!! FIREBALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackwargreymon: *is still standing there gaping like an idiot. He doesn't even blink when Lashana's fireball sends Duncan and Zelgadis flying through a wall. Eventually, he regains some of his senses, and looks down at a furiously blushing Lashana, who is magickly Healing his arm* .....Is it true??

Lashana: *refuses to look at him and continues to Heal him*..............

Blackwargreymon: *tries something* My Bonded?

Lashana: *gasps and snaps her head up to meet his gaze, freezing when he raises his free hand to touch her cheek*

Blackwargreymon: *smiles in relief* It is true.... When Zelgadis told me......I didn't believe him..... *sighs and drops to his knees to be at eye-level with her, hugging her tightly.* How long have you known we were Bonded?

Lashana: *hugs him as an excuse not to look at him* A little over a week...

Blackwargreymon: A WEEK!?!? Why didn't you tell me!?!

Lashana: I....*a bright flash catches her attention, and she twists in Blackwargreymon's arms to look at Duncan, who's grinning like a fool and holding a camera*

Duncan: *grins* Get a room you two!

Lashana: *blushes more and launches a fireball at him, almost melting the camera, except Duncan managed to toss it to Zelgadis before the fireball reached him* HENTAIS!!!!!! WILL YOU PEOPLE GET A HOBBY!?!?!? AARRRGGHHH!!!!

Zelgadis: *grinning* But we do have a hobby! We get to torture you two love-birds!!!

Lashana: WHAT?!!?! *starts to chant the spell for the Dragon Slave, only Blackwargreymon stops her*

Blackwargreymon: *winks at her and releases her, turning to glare at Zelgadis* TERRA DESTROYER!!! *blows up Zel, the camera and a good portion of the Palace*

Xellos: *floating above the Palace as half of it crumbles to the ground* Yep, those two are DEFINATELY Bonded!! *grins in a rather perverted way* Now.....where's my Rocky Horror Picture Show outfit? ^_^