Digimon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Crossed Paths ❯ Prologue: Death in the future past and rebirth in the past ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This is a Yu yu hakusho/digimon 03 crossover, dedicated to Skittles the sugar fairy who wanted to write this with me but couldn't.
 
Crossed Paths
By Firehedgehog
Prologue: Death in the future past and rebirth in the past
 
Hiel had not expected this; he was a powerful level demon…especially with his Jagan.
In fact, the third eye was wide open and his powers were at there fullest. He pulled the bandages off his arm, revealing a black dragon tattoo.
“Ha… what will you do… tattoo me to death?” the other demon sneered.
“Hn, you won't survive to find out” he replied, he wished that Yusuke and the others would get here soon… he didn't like to admit it but this guy was stronger… and how had he gotten so powerful… he had eaten his partner.
He had seen many things over his life, but that… was disturbing.
With a rush of power, the black fire dragon was released point blank onto the other demon.
Yet to his annoyance, the demon laughed… if Hiel had been any other he would have said things… but he remained silent.
He felt disbelief as the attack was deflected with just a flick of the others hands.
`Shit' he thought, `Where the hell was the detective anyway.'
“I thought you'd be more of a challenge, especially after all I've heard of Koenma's little lackeys,” the demon sneered.
“Hn… I'm not defeated yet,” he told the other demon.
“But you are,” the other hissed.
And darkness claimed the little fire demon…
------
In the past, in fact about fourteen years in the past… a small baby boy gave a cry as he entered the world.
“It's a boy,” the doctor told the proud parents.
The mother took him after he was cleaned of blood; she looked at his little red face with love.
“He's beautiful,” she whispered as she kissed him on his little forehead.
“Of course he is,” the father said, as they watched the baby opened his little eyes… startling crimson eyes.
“Doctor… is his eyes okay… they're red?” the father asked.
“Its strange, buts nothing wrong with him,” the doctor said after looking them over, the parents sighed in relief.
“That's good, so... what should we name him?” the father asked, the mother smiled gently.
“Takato, we'll name him Takato,” she said happily.
 
<><><TBC><><>
Wow…I wrote this in one night with skittles pre reading it over msn. Anyway, I have no idea when the next update will be, I'll be trying to update my older stories.
Ja Ne