Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ *~DiGiTaL iNsAnItY~* ❯ Darkness is my Brother! DUSKMON RULEZ!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Don't ask why I'm putting this story up… I wrote it while I was extremely board one day and decided to try and make a series out of it. These will be based on the episodes of Digimon Frontier but only from what I hear about the episodes so PLEASE don't expect them to follow the story line cos they don't…AT ALL. I've started from episode 20/21 just for the hell of it….
…oh and if you don't like the idea of complete Oodles of Takouji yaoiness then I wouldn't read these stories…. It's full of it ^_^ Takuya and Kouji make such a cute couple…

Okay now for disclaimers….
…I don't own Digimon, I never have and I unfortunately never will, if I did…I wouldn't be writing fics in my endless spare time! Digimon is owned by Toei Animation, Bandai…. Er should I mention Disney too? Who knows…lets say a lot of people own it…but not little old me… (*Sigh*)
…whatever!


***DIGITAL INSANITY***
by Togepi


"Darkness is my brother! DUSKMON RULES!!!!"

The Frontier kids are walking through some forest or other in the digital world. Tomoki is walking beside Junpei, both with very smug looks on their faces.

TAKUYA: - (*turning his head to look at them*)
Did you guys REALLY have to eat the Burgermon?

TOMOKI: -
Yep! Yep!

JUNPEI: -
And they were delicious!

TAKUYA: -
Well...don't eat any other snack based digimon, okay?

TOMOKI: - (*sulks*)
Even if it's a cookiemon?

TAKUYA: -
Especially if it's a cookiemon!!!

KOUJI: - (*walking beside Takuya with his hands in his pockets*)
I don't see why you have such a problem with it...you ate the Burgermon too...

TAKUYA: - (*all flustered*)
Erm...well...er...well... (*Gets angry*)... Oh shut up Kouji! Do you WANT me to break up with you?

IZUMI: -
You can't break up with him, if you did it would ruin the yaoi moments for all of us (*pulls out a camrea from nowhere*) I have so much embrassing moments of you two on film I could blackmail you for the rest of your lives!

Takuya and kouji suddenly stop walking making the others stop and pull funny faces as they turn to face Izumi.

TAKUYA: -
You have us....

KOUJI: - ...on film?

They suddenly run towards Izumi and try to get the camera off her... but she easily lifts it up out of their reach.

TAKUYA: -
Oh pleeeeeeease give it to us.... we'll do anything!

IZUMI: - (*crafty evil smile*)
Anything ey? Well I guess I COULD make you my personal slaves for the rest of my life!

TAKUYA AND KOUJI: - (*sulk*)
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

IZUMI: -
And I'll make you massage my stinky feet everyday...

Takuya and Kouji shudder at the thought.

JUNPEI: - (*All sparkly eyes*)
I wouldn't mind massaging your feet everyday!

IZUMI: -
Ewwwwwww... pervert! (*Slams the camera on Junpei's head, as she does the tape pops out and lands damaged on the floor*) ARRRGGGH! My incrementing evidence!!!!!

TAKUYA AND KOUJI: - (*Do a little dance hand in hand*)
YAY! We're free!

JUNPEI: -
And there goes what was left of their masculinity

Suddenly their D-Scanners start beeping so all the children bring them out of their pockets.

OMPHNIMON: -
About time!!! I thought I'd be an old decrepid digimon by the time you losers answered me! (*Junpei is about to say something but is cut off by Omphanimon*) And DON'T say that you we're saving a schoolbus full of In-training digimon cos I won't believe you!

JUNPEI: - But I did...

OMPHANIMON: - (*interrupting Junpei again*)
Oh just can it! Anyway while you lot were screwing about without a care in the world I was actually doing work... see that funny mound thing in front of you (*the kids look*) Well THAT'S where Duskmon is hiding like a widdle scared baby...go kick his ass or something...I'm in need of some action!

KOUJI: -
Hey! Did you only bring us to this world so you can watch us kick asses?

OMPHANIMON: -
Well that and the fate of the digital world... but kicking asses was on the top of my list!

BOKOMON: - (*rubbing the egg in his pink belt thing*)
I can't believe my little eggy-weggy used to work with such a nasty digimonlike you Ompahnimon. When he hatches there's NO way I'm gonna let him come out and play with you...your a bad influence... Pah! Condoling violence, whatever next!?!

NEEMON: -
Can I eat the egg?

BOKOMON: - (*Shouting*)
NO! YOU CANNOT EAT THE EGG!!!!!

IZUMI: -
Well I guess we'd better go and kick Duskmon's ass...

The others cheer as the wander off towards Duskmon's hideout.

*******************************

Meanwhile in the Hideout!

MURCUREMON: - (*Singing in the shower*)
Oooooooooooooh! I'm just a little girl in this digital world! LaaaaLaa Laaaaaa!....

Outside the shower in the main chamber....

ARBORMON: - (*Pulling on a terriermon Plushie*)
Hey it's MY Plushie!

RANAMON: - (*pulling back*)
No It's MINE Arbormon... Let it go!

ARBORMON: -
No mine!

RANAMON: -
MINNNNEEEEE!

ARBORMON: -
MIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE!!!!

Duskmon walks up to them and sighs.

DUSKMON: -
Oh honestly it's like a pre-school in here!

With that he picks up the Terriermon plushie, rips it in half and gives one half to Arbormon and one half to ranamon then leaves.

RANAMON: - (*tears well up in her eyes and her lip begins to quiver*)
Oh Terriermon... (*hugs her half*)...what has he done to you!

ARBORMON: -
I'm so DAMN tired of Duskmon... always strutting around like he's the man... we should do something about him!

MURCUREMON: - (*Admiring himself in one of his mirrors as he walks out of the bathroom with towels wrapped around his head and waist*)
I am JUST that sexy! I'm a sexy beast yeah! baby! (*growls - he then looks up to see Arbormon and ranamon watching him*) Oh...er...hi guys...what cha doing?

RANAMON: -
Arbormon thinks we should plan a mutiny against duskmon for being such a meanie-weeiny!

MURCUREMON: -
Hummmm... I could do with a good mutiny right about now!

ARBORMON: -
Yeah cos Duskmon is a right old bitch and we need to teach him a lesson...(*launches into song!*)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellll....
Duskmon's a bitch, a big fat bitch, the biggest bitch in the whole digital world,
He's a stupid bitch, if there ever was a bitch,
He's a bitch to all us evil hybrids!
On Monday he's a bitch and Tuesday he's a bitch on Wednesday to Friday he's a bitch,
Dead on Sunday, Dressed to whatever
He's a super, duper, and mayor of Biyatch
WITH RANAMON AND MURCURYMON: - (*as they all prance around the room*)
Have you ever met our leader Duskmon, he's the biggest bitch in the whole digital world,
(*Lalalalalala*)
He's a mean old Bitch, and has stupid hair
He's a Bi bi bi bi bitch
(*Do do do do*) Bi bi bi bi bi bi Bitch, He's a stupid Bitch
(*whooooo!*)
Duskmon's a bitch, And can do some dirty tricks
If you go to digimon around the world it may go a little something like this!

[GOMAMON: -
Goma Goma, Duskmon's a bitch, Goma Goma, big big Bitch!

TOCANMON: -
Big fat Bitch, if there ever was a bitch!

IMPMON: - (*not too sure what he's singing*)
Er... bitch, bitch. bitch...er...bitch

GUILMON: -
YAY! GUILMON BREAD! YAY! YAY! YAY!]

Have you ever met our Leader Duskmon? He's the biggest bitch in the whole digital world
(*Lalalalalalalala*)
He's a mean old bitch and has stupid hair
He's a bi bi bi bi bi bitch
(*Ranamon and Murcurymon suddenly gasp and stop singing*)
Bi bi bi bi BITCH!
He's a stupid Bitch
Duskmon's a bitch and he knows some dirty tricks,
I really mean it
Duskmon is a big fat frickin' BIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTCCHHH!
Big fat freakin' Bitch,
DUSKMON!!!!!
BITCHA!

(*Arbormon them looks at Ranamon And Murcuemon who are stood still trying to look innocent*)

ARBORMON: -
He's...er... stood right behind me, isn't he?

RANAMON: -
Yep!

Arbormon whimpers as he turns around to see Duskmon behind him holding a lighter.

DUSKMON: -
I have a sudden feel for having roasted Arbormon for dinner

ARBORMON: - (*Runs with his arms in the air*)
ARRRGGGHHHH!

DUSKMON: - (*gives chase*)
Come back here I want to eat you up, eat you up, eat you up...

*******************************

Meanwhile the Frontier kids have reached the end of the forest...and emerge wearing comedy hats and holding cotton candy.

IZUMI - WOW! Who knew the digital worlds smallest fair was being held in that forest...

JUNPEI - I can't believe I ate my weight in Candy Apples

TOMOKI - (*holding a goldfish*) Hey! Hey! What should I call my fishy?

TAKUYA - (*To Kouji who's wearing a rather large cowboys hat*) Hey Kouji, did I ever tell you how sexy you looked in that novelty cowboy's hat?

KOUJI - No... (*Gets a sly flirty look on his face*)... but I'd like to hear more...

With that the two suddenly walk back the way they had just come from.

TAKUYA - (*To the others*) Hehehe! We left Kouji's wallet at the fair we'll just be a minute

KOUJI - (*winking at Takuya*) Or... two...

Both boys giggle but as they walk past Izumi she grabs them both by the back of their shirts.

IZUMI - Oh no guys...you two ain't going to make out in the bushes, we've got some evil hybrid booty to kick!

TAKUYA AND KOUJI - (*sulk*)
Awwwwwwwwww...

IZUMI - (*pointing towards the evil hybrid hideout...thingy*) Now lets GOOOOOO!!!!

TAKUYA AND KOUJI - (*sounding disappointed*)
Oh yay...

**********************************

Back in the evil Hybrid lair....

DUSKMON - (*Returning to the other two remaining hybrids looking quite satisfied*) Now THAT was some good Arbormon... tasted like Chicken... mixed with a tree...

RANAMON - Ewwwwwwie you actually ate him (*She then suddenly holds up her right hand to reveal a puppet on the end, Jeri's Puppet!!!! - As she moves the puppets mouth*) Duskmon is a bad boy Woof! Woof!

DUSKMON - Where in the hell did you get that from?

RANAMON - I dunno... some girl from the last season gave it too me then mumbled something about D-Reaper tentacles (*shrugs*)

DUSKMON - (*Rolls his eyes*) Ooooooooooookay!

Duskmon walks off, suddenly a HUGE screen comes down in front of him and Murcuemon appears on it.

MURCUEMON - I've spotted those children on the outskirts of a forest...

DUSKMON - RED ALERT!

Little red lights start flashing as the evil hyrbid lair turns into something resembling the bridge on one of the star trek ships. Duskmon sits in his "Captain's chair" as ranamon takes on of the panels behind him.

DUSKMON - BRACE FOR IMPACT!!!!

The two of them sway from side to side to imitate turbulence but Ranamon soon stops.

RANAMON - Hey, Captain Duskmon... it's all well and truly fun doing the turbulence thing but it isn't as real fun unless someone is really shooting at you! (*As the puppet*) That's right! Woof!

DUSKMON - (*Not pleased*) Fine!!! Spoil my fun!

With one swift movement of his arm the lair turns back to normal.

************************

Outside the lair...

TOMOKI - So...how do we get inside?

BOKOMON - How about we teleport in!

Bokomon raises his arm and they all vanish only to reappear inside the lair.

JUNPEI - Bokomon! You never told us you could do teleportation...

BOKOMON - (*Shrugs*) Heh! You never asked!

IZUMI - Okay now lets find that Duskmon guy...I'm in an ass-kicking mood!

OMPHINIMON - (*From Digivices*) YAY! I'm gonna grab some popcorn!

TAKUYA - So..... where is he?

DUSKMON - (*from the cover of the shadows*) I'm here! Whahahahahahaha! (*Looks at Kouji*) Hello Kouji...long time no see!

IZUMI - Do you...know each other or something?

DUSKMON - Of course! (*Emerges from shadows*) Kouji! I am your brother!

KOUJI - (*falls to his knees*) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (*Pauses suddenly as he realizes something*) Er...wait...I mean yes...I knew that already!

JUNPEI - You did?

TAKUYA - (*annoyed*) And WHEN were you gonna tell me that your brother was Duskmon?

KOUJI - Er...one day... when the time was right!

TAKUYA - (*even more annoyed*) You weren't gonna tell me WERE YOU!?!

KOUJI - Oh Takuya, don't be like that!

TAKUYA - (*Turns so his back is facing Kouji*) I'm not talking to you!

DUSKMON - Jeez! The way you two are carrying on anyone would think they were an item!

IZUMI - (*whispers to Duskmon*) Erm...they ARE an item!

DUSKMON - (*eyes pop open*) Oooooooooooooooooh!

TOMOKI - (*To Kouji*) So Duskmon is your brother?

KOUJI - Evil TWIN brother to be exact...

TAKUYA - Humph!

TOMOKI - That's so cool!

KOUJI - Oh that's nothing... there was one time when I found out my aunt was Misato from Evangelion...

************************

KOUJI FLASHBACK:

Kouji is sat by the table with Shinji and that Pet penguin...er...Pen-Pen that's it! Misato comes out of her room sits down and down a can of beer...

MISATO - Whooooooooooo! Hooooooo! That's the way to start the morning!

Kouji and Shinji just look nervously at each other.

KOUJI - Is she ALWAYS like that?

SHINJI - Pretty much!

***************************

OUT OF FLASH BACK:

KOUJI - Or the time I found out my half cousin was Yugi from Yu-gi-oh!

*****************************

FLASHBACK:
This time Kouji is watching Yugi duel with someone, he's stood at the side with tea, Tristen and Joey who are all cheering!

YUGI - ATTACK DARK MAGICIAN! (*Dark Magician doesn't do anything*) I SAID ATTACK!!!!

Suddenly the Dark Magician spots Kouji so jumps off the dulling area thing and runs towards him getting ready to attack so Kouji runs off into the forest with the Dark magician close behind... leaving yugi and his friends to watch looking quite puzzled.

******************************

OUT OF FLASHBACK (AGAIN):

KOUJI - Then there was the time I found out that professor Oak from Pokémon was my Grandfather... but I won't get into that... it involves Ash's mother, a LOT of whipped Cream, a parasol and images that would probably scar me for life...

TAKUYA - (*Still Angry*) Oh how NICE for you!

OMPANIMON - (*From digivices*) Okay Okay enough about kouji's screwed up family, can somebody hit someone...or something! Cos I'm getting bored!

IZUMI - Ack! Fine! Fine! (*With that she kicks Junpei in the groin making him collapse to the ground in pain*) Is that okay for you?

OMPANIMON - Well...I did mean can someone hit Duskmon or something but...I'll guess that'll do for now!

JUNPEI - (*cringing in pain*) I'm glad you find all this entertaining!

KOUJI - Well looks like it's time for an amazing Dark VS Light fight Sequence (*gets out his Digivice*) Spirit evolution! Wolfmon!

IZUMI - Guess we all have to spirit evolve too! Spirit evolution Fairymon

TOMOKI - Spirit Evolution Chakmon

JUNPEI - Spirit evolution Blitzmon

TAKUYA - Fine fine! Spirit evolution Agnimon!

DUSKMON - Oooooooh! This is gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! (*He raises his hand as all five fighters run towards him and lets out one HUGE burst of dark energy which hits the fighters and blasts them straight through the roof.*)

ALL FIVE GOOD HYBRIDS - Looks like we're blasting off again *PING*

*******************************
PREVIEW OF NEXT EPISODE: -

TAKUYA: - I go back home... but not as myself...

KOUJI - ...so Takuya has left me to babysit the others and worry about what kouichi is planning.... bastard!

TOMOKI - But Takuya Onii-chan's gone back in time

IZUMI - Whohhhhohohohohohoh! Spooooooky!

JUNPEI - And I go back to the small fair and eat some more of those candy apples!

TAKUYA - Next time on digimon Frontier... "I am Flamon! And I can travel through time and probably through someone's underpants" Keep watching!

(*Long Pause*)

KOUJI - Someone's...underpants?


****************************
So what did you think? Loved it? Hated it? Wish you could kill me by mind control? Wondering where Duskmon got his Star trek fascination from? Wondering if Takuya and Kouji will get back together? Wondering if Bokomon is a pokemon is disguise?
Guess only time can tell….