Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ "I Hate U" ❯ "I Hate U" Remake ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"I hate You"

My Koumi hate Poem

I know I luv Koumi 2 death but sometimez Koumi haters get the best of you...

I hate being with you.

I hate making things easy for you.

You was always making fun of my Lifestyle.

You were never with me, when it counts most.

When I see you Mimi it makes me feel I was the bad person.

I feel that sometimes I'm the trouble one not you..

I feel like I should kill my-slef or maybe you or two.

Be-cuz I hate being with you; Makes me Evil..

And being evil is something I hate to do.

From the beginning you always tell me what to do..

I'm sick of It... I just want to hate you and everyone around you...

You hate me I know you do- you know I hate you too...

Just make it easy I need to kill someone that looks like you...

Cause all I do Is bad and nothing Good comes out of it...

Maybe- cuz I shouldn't hate you but I do I just want to kill you...

Koushirou had his blue rag tied to his mouth while he goes get his gun and all he saw was his girlfriend Mimi sleeping on the bed he load his gun ready to shoot all he said was; "Mimi I love you babe but I must kill you- so sweet dreams sweet heart" With that the sound of the Gun went off Boom! Koushirou heard a voice talking

"Kusokurae" He cursed in Japanese with that he wake up what seems like a nightmare but it felt so real to Koushirou... All he saw now was Mimi she was not dead but she woke up from his screaming when she was sleeping..." Babe is everything alright?" Mimi said to her boyfriend... Koushirou responded by saying "Mimi I just had a nightmare it felt so real and you were dead but I only killed you in my sleep!"

Koushirou said to his girl-friend... And with that Mimi brought Koushirou closer to her now Koushioru was blushing hes not those type of boyfriends that like to snuggle but this was so weird- he woke up from a nightmare and Mimi is getting lovey-mushy with him so what is next?Koushirou didn't even filch or blink his eyes he felt may-be it was right for Mimi to comfort him even though he wanted to think that the nightmare was just in his head, all he did now was hug her back with full force, Mimi felt really good Koushrou is hugging her back she loves it when her boyfriend showed loved back even though they just had sex once...

Koushirou tried to go back to sleep but before then he snuggle with Mimi and said a few words before heading back to sleep... Too Mimi it was finally over the nightmare that her boy-friend seems to have to tell the whole story really about him killing her with a smile on his face who can go to sleep after that?... Knowing Mimi she loves Koushirou to death, but if he ever cheats on her she will probably will do the same thing... What comes around goes around, she thought, but that won't happend cuz knowing her own boyfriend he only flirts with girls not fall in love with them- with that she gave Koushirou a few soft pecks on the lips, and went back to sleep while snuggling and getting cozy with him while they sleep the end...

Please review this goes out to all the Koumi Fans that hardly see no signs left in Koumi cuz its dead at fanfiction cuz most of the time its gay to come here...