Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ "My Tru Life" ❯ "My Tru Life" ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"My Tru Life"

Sup Yall!
Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon cuz..

A tru Koumi Poem by me cuz i'm sick of these retards taKin like they thincc that Koumi is plain average Digi-couple yall!WELL I'M SICK OF IT IF YOU DON'T LIKE KOUMI THEN DON'T CLAIM YOUR A KOUMI HATERS CUZ THAT THE MOST I HATE MOSTLY THEN GAY JYOUMI OR RETARD MIMIATO FANS CUZ...
Sup Yall!





My tru life what it does it mean to me?
shoot I live in die in my city I bang with my Loccs.
I ride with them, I die for them, I cry for them.

My tru life what does it mean to me?
I never knew this world I live in a place with no erals or pearls.
Comin from Izzy is never that easy cuz i'm always busy.
Going through Heaven and Hell but never slipped cuz I never tripped.

My tru life what it does it mean to me?
What do you think you know Izzy? You think my world is all like yours?
well infact I was slanging and started hanging and banging. Ya'll don't know Koushirou?
I gangbang when I was thirtheen now life ain't nothing but a dream what you think this is all a scene?

My tru life what does it mean to me?
They see Izzy wear blue but really did I really tripped wit people that stare at me?
It's a everyday thang you got to bang if you to claim. What Izzy does is that any of ya'll concern? Do me a favor a let me cee cuz Izzy is willing to let you be.
Not to mention that I hate Red/Pink but don't think is just a color thing? Its more what you did to me then what you done to me.

My tru life what it does it mean to me?
I find it hard to understand Izzy when hes with his gang but don't tripped, I haven't busted you yet.Let Izzy show you how it's done.
In the OBC. Where I'm from you neither with us or against us, don't take it as a threat I haven't pulled a slug on you just yet.
Take it from my enemies they love Izzy, they wish I Izzy is their cousin so I could show you the way we Crips get down on the Northside ha.

My tru life what it does it mean to me?
I don't wear Red or Pink don't think Izzy is stupid I never grew up like that. If I was part homo maybe. But thats part was never true to me.
you know? Get with Izzy wear that blue color, like you just don't care cuz- I never had trouble sportting that Blue-devil color you feel me?.

My tru life what it does it mean to me?

As gangbang member I'm always getting dogged at. But thats alright I rather have that; then most of these groups understanding Izzy through that G-Life see?
I don't get started on the fact that I have all blue in me all the time, like you think you know Izzy well enough to be his frends and family?
I been through alot in a short time but that's life G: not some stupid day dream that you think I have a wicked mind to kill right on the spot? But what you don't know won't hurt, cuz
Izzy done that did that- like you. It was just me, always straight true allday everyday cuz you don't know Koushirou see.

My tru life what it does it mean to me?
I sit back as a smoke a joint and think of asalessence past. What you know about Izzy is what you know Izzy for. You don't know me, you don't know where i'm from, you don't know I live and die in my City and carry a Blue-flag with me all the time do you? Though.
My city is my city- I love city.Its a block thang you got to know how Izzys living rather I bang now or don't bang that much no more? You got to look into Izzy's eyes is he a killer? Or Is he a thug or gangsta? You feel Me coming from Izzy-Loc like you all know me?
Back in my hood where the green leaves are good.


My tru life what it does it mean to me?

Really what does my tru life means to me? You know Izzy will always wears blue and thats a straight thang can you hang and bang with my gang? Or you want me to put it on you like I don't know you no more see.
Izzy is a Blue-Devil what you think i'm cursed? I never played with my Oujai board before, how i'm I cursed? What do you see in me? You want me me to wear pink now cuz I want to have a heart just like my lady?
Mimi is my One-in joy but don't think that Izzy have to wear pink or drop of red cuz, I want to make my girl happy? Do you think I did that people will call me a busta or fake G you see or you don't see? Me.


My tru life what it does it mean to me?

My life has changed time to time doesn't mean that I can't forget my past, what I been as a young teenager growing up in a Ghetto street, where everyone is always slanging and gangbanging from day to day.See.
What I can do. is never forget who I am cuz- I i'm still Izzy but never quite that Bizzy. If you know what I mean? Like you care cuz, Izzy still wearing blue but never have to show that crazy-side again cuz, I don't want to gangbang no more cuz I love my girl, Mimi and my lovey baby-girl that is with me in life- as I wonder what would have been different if I was still slanging and gangbangin all the time in 24/7 without worry about your enemies right now?
Will I get pumped with lead? Will I get jumped just walkin down the street to see my homie and half cousin? Will I die on the streets blood rushing through my body as I walk a dead-man on the street feeling my day is near? Will I get got slippin in a drive by while i'm old enough to take care of my kids? Or would I die in a party while me and Meems just talking and chilling and talking about plans for us when pop-pops goes the trigger?Or am I the first to die instead of my Loccs? Livin in the OBC all-self in my life on this world see.?
Will I die in the park when its dark walkin and comin home from a long walk? Yeah really would I get killed cuz, I don't like freaks that wear a color I don't like and see, or will I die cuz they hate me now mainly? Whatever happends now I don't see me thinking I belive i'm human like everyone else cuz- I pray only god will take me cuz, I don't know what the tru means of my true life means to me..

My tru life what it does it mean to me?.

Hope ya'll enjoyed peaceout ya'll Koumi fan foe Life cuz i'm a Blue-Devil

R.R Koumi fans
4life yall!