Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ ~*~Secret Confessions~*~ ❯ .:TK & Kari:. ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]




~*~Secret Confessions- Part 1: TK and Kari~*~



~*~Secret Confessions- Part 1: TK and Kari~*~

Hey all peoplez, I hope you like this fic, it was actually my first fan fic ever!!! I actually have extended it and it's over 50 pages, but I just can't seem to finish it…
Well, time for you to read! And please reply!!! Thanx again!

Yolei was at Kari's house, Matt, TK and Tai were in Tai's room. Yolei and Kari were getting ready for their annual dance theme at school.
"You'd look great dancing with Davis you know!" Kari giggled.
"Oh puh-lease!" Yolei blushed, "Nno, nnno I wouldn't... Not with that jerk!
"Well… they say that they hurt the ones they love!!!"
"Humph! What about you and TK you'd both be perfect together! I can just picture you dancing the waltz with him... The sweet romantic music and the glittering disco lights... 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3..."
"Yolei, Yoleeeeiii, YOLEI!!!" Kari said as she fixed her hair, "You're thinking of Michael aren't you?"
"Of course I like Davis… Huh? WHAT? Oh Michael… um… well duh!" Yolei stammered, but she didn't sound so positive.
The boys came out of Tai's room.
"Are you girls ready?" Matt called. He opened the door.
TK's draw dropped.
Kari looked stunning! She was wearing a rose coloured velvet dress that drooped down below knees. And a pair of dark pink platforms around her neck was a pearl necklace. Her two bangs were curled and her hair which had grown, tied up in a small bun.
"Just about, I just have to finish putting on this lip stick! I just can't seem to get it right!" Yolei answered.
"Silly, it goes on this way..." Kari helped Yolei.
"What's the matter TK? You look shocked!" Matt laughed.
"Yeah, you look funny!" Tai grinned.
"Oh, I know! Little brother you come with me!" Matt pulled TK back into Tai's room, "You like Kari don't you... Don't worry, I won't laugh!"
"Yeahh, I do." TK blushed looking down.
"Hahaheeh...... Sorry, I just had to do that! Anyway, little bro, I'm gonna make you tell her tonight! (Ooh yeah!!!)" Matt grinned.
"No!!! I can't!!!"
"Oh come on... Just do what you did then- tell me! You've known her for so long, just give it a go little buddy! Loosen out, you're way too shy!"
"Guys! We're ready!" Kari and Yolei yelled.
Yolei stepped out the room, her face was smothered in makeup and her lips painted in a blood red lipstick. She even wore mascara! She was wearing a low cut dress which unfortunately didn't fit her! TK shuddered.
"Well, what are we waiting for, let's go take the bus!!!"
"Yeah!" Yolei yelled excitedly- she tripped.
*********************************************************
When Yolei, Kari, Tai, TK and Matt reached their school and met up with the others, the fun started!!! So did the confessions!
"Errr...Karrri? Ummm, you having a good time?" TK asked nervously.
"You bet!!! Come on let's dance!!!" Kari grabbed TK's hand and moved under a spotlight.
Matt winked at TK.
"Did you see Davis's face when we got here?" Kari asked.
"Yeah, boy was he shocked!" said TK
"Did you see the girl he was with?"
"What girl, no, I don't think so."
"Oh look, there he is!" He's face is like a turnip!" Kari giggled!
"Yeah..." Matt crept past the two and gave him the 'it's time' look.
"Errr, Kari." TK stuttered. Just then, the pop music stopped and this romantic waltz music started playing. Kari gulped, she noticed TK was acting quite unusual. Was Yolei right?
"Let's go somewhere else..." Kari broke the silence.
<No matter what she does, I'm going to confess tonight> thought TK
"Kari, there's something I have to tell you... But I'm not sure it will come out right." TK blushed.
"Kari... I really li..."
"HI GUYS HOW'S IT GOING???" Davis deliberately cut in. TK winced, Kari frowned.
"Go away!!! Can't we have any privacy?" Kari blushed deeply, "I mean-err... just a little time to talk!"
"Sure you can talk to me!!!" Davis grinned.
"Where'd your girl go?" Kari asked.
"Huh? What do you mean, you're right there!"
"NO, the girl you asked to come to the dance with!"
"I don't like her... You're much better..." Davis had love hearts coming out of his eyes.
"DAVIS!!!" TK and Kari both lost their tempers.
"You know what Davis." Kari smiled.
"Whattt?" Davis asked really excited.
"If you go away for a while, you'll make my heart melt!"
"Really? Oh right! She still likes me!!!" Davis danced off idiotically.
There was complete silence. TK didn't know what to say.
"Umm, what were you saying before?" Kari asked, her heart beating, she knew exactly what he was trying to say.
<Should I pull off?> TK asked himself <No I can't, I told Matt I'd do this and this is what I'm going to do!" he looked at Kari's shining eyes.
"Will you marr...Whoops, I mean... Forget it, it wasn't important." TK was far too embarrassed, "I need to go to the loo..." he pretended.
"NO!" Kari almost screamed as she grabbed on to his hand, "NO you can't... I mean..." she giggled... "I do too, I liikkee you to Takeru Takaishi!"
"Huh?" TK slowly grinned, smiled, laughed and then not knowing what to do hugged her!
"Hahe Hahh hhee ha!" Kari giggled. She was happy, very happy, especially when she saw Davis's head steam up.
*********************************************************
"GRRR RRRRHHHHH!!!" Davis snorted, she really does like him!!
<My jealousy plan didn't work!!! BBBBBooooohhh HOOOOooo!!! Karrrrrriiiiii!!!>
"Davis? Davis?" It was Yolei. Davis jumped a mile and smashed his goggles on the way down.
"YOLEI? You lookkk..." Davis didn't have a chance to finish.
"I know stunning! Don't you love this makeup? I borrowed it off my sis..."
<That was opposite to what I was going to say!> he sighed. <No girl is as good as Kari.>
*********************************************************
"So Davis, did you have fun at the disco last night with that girl... What's her name..." Kari chuckled. Davis was standing beside her holding her hand.
"No it didn't go well, but I hope you know that I will always be willing to go on a disco with you and I'm sure it will be much better than a night with TP!!!" Davis called out.
"No thanks! TK and I are having a great time together, as you may know, we're now really GOOD Pals!" Kari smiled.
TK blushed, he wasn't very good at being Kari's 'boy-friend' he always seemed to blush...
"Well, Davis, we'll see you at school tomorrow, Kari and I are going to the movies to see 'A guy and a girl'!" TK slowly grabbed Kari's small hand.
"Yeah, bye Davis!!!" Kari called, giggling as usual.
<Oh great, now they're already holding hands!> Davis almost over heated like an oven, his goggles had melted already. <I'll just have to go get them back, maybe Yolei will help!>
*********************************************************
The next day Kari was at the park with Yolei.
"So is it true that TK asked you to marry him?" Yolei asked unsure.
"No!!! Of course he didn't!" Kari was almost angry, "He just wanted to tell me something important......"
"I'd die to have a boy-friend, I'm almost 14!"
"He's not really a boy-friend!" Kari was getting embarrassed, "Besides, you have Michael, don't you?"
"Of course I do, but he's so far away and he hardly ever goes to the digital world anymore... I haven't seen him for almost half a year." Yolei looked down.
"Well," Kari grinned, "You do have Davis!"
Yolei's face turned bright red.
"He actually thought I looked good at the dance. I can't believe it. He said something nice for a change."
"You know what I always say- he likes you!" Kari didn't really believe this, she just didn't want her friend feeling left out.
"Oh, I don't know..." Yolei smiled secretly <Maybe he does like me!> she thought.
"Beep, beep, beep!" Kari's D3 rang, she was getting a message.
"It's TK!
'Kari,
Tai wants you and Yolei to go to your house and assemble, it's URGENT. Take Gatomon and Hawkmon with you too. We may be going to the Digital world.
LOVE TK
P.S. Matt made me write that!'
Kari blushed for the 10th time that day.
"Let's go!!!"
"Yeah!" <Davis will be there!> Yolei thought.
*********************************************************
Pretty soon all the Digidestined had arrived at Kari and Tai's house.
"Hi Davis!" Yolei said as soon as she saw him. Davis was too busy starring at Kari, but then he heard after Yolei repeated it 5 times!
"Oh! Err, hi Yolei!" <Hmm, what's wrong with her, since when were we friends? Maybe she got it wrong at the dance when I said she looked nice. I better tell her>
"Yol..."
"Ok, guys, listen up. Gennai sent me a message on my computer telling us there was trouble in the digital World, on Yaduchi island" Tai butted in.
<Oh well, never mind... I'll tell her later> Davis thought.
"Yaduchi?" Where's that?" Sora asked.
"Gennai programmed our computers so that when we fall out of the computer into the digital world, we'll automatically arrive there." Tai answered acting like the leader again.
"Well, we better hurry, I have am exam in 6 hours, I don't want to be late!" Joe said.
"He hasn't changed." Mimi muttered.
"Ok, let's go! DIGI PORT OPEN!" Yolei screamed, but other things were obviously on her mind.
"YOLEI!" Tai shouted.
BANG!
"Ow!!!" Yolei patted her head, "Why didn't you tell me the computer wasn't on!"
"Hahehheeeaha!" Davis laughed.
"You BE QUIET!" Yolei screamed at him. Davis didn't yell angrily back. Yolei got the wrong message again <Oh Davis! You've finally learnt not to argue with me!> she smiled.
"Well, Digiport OPEN!!!" Tai said.
***************************************************************** ******************
"Owch!"
"DAVIS GET OFF ME!" that was Yolei.
"I'm trying, but TF and Kari are on top of me giggling!" Davis groaned.
"Hey look there's Gennai!" Sora pointed to a close tree stump where Gennai was standing."
"Prodigis spotting Sora!" Izzy remarked.
"Huh? er he he..." smiled Sora nervously.
"Greetings, Digidestined!" Gennai spotted them.
"What a strange looking guy." Yolei said.
"He's got a funny beard." Davis agreed.
"ERM? Ugh." Gennai blushed, "Anyway, you Digidestined are sent here to fight the evil force which is controlling the digimon."
"What kind of evil force? Is it the control towers, or black gears?" Matt asked.
"Nope, this time it is said to be a physic force?" Gennai replied.
"Whaat???" the group was puzzled.
"Physic forces are very powerful."
"Interesting..." Izzy remarked, "I read a report about an old lady who used her psychic powers to win lotto. She could even fortune tell with them."
"Exactly, physic powers are extremely powerful, especially when they're evil."
"Enough talk let's GO!" Yolei was excited as usual.
"Er, one question Yolei- Who or what is the physic and where is it?" Joe asked.
"It I believe is a she, a human girl from your world." Gennai answered.
"Oh no, not another Ken!" Davis joked.
"Davis!" Kari shouted, "Ken isn't like that anymore!"
"OH SORRY KARI. TRULY I'M SORRY!" Davis began sucking up to Kari again.
"The girl lives far in the forest over there". Gennai pointed a bony finger in the North Easterly direction, "You must be careful, she could of predicted the conversation we're having now a long time ago."
"WE WILL!" the Digidestined said together.
"Oh and one other thing, be careful, she sort of controls people…" Gennai said just as he faded away.
"Well, I really don't see how we older kids are needed..." Joe said.
"Yeah, I'm quite busy at the moment, I have a makeover soon." Mimi agreed.
"Oh, ok, now that we're aware of the situation. The older kids should go home." Izzy said.
"Yeah, bye guys!" Tai said.
"C' you later guys and I'll see you at Mum's later." said Matt to TK.
"Message us if you need us!" Joe cried, "Bye!"
The older kids left.
"Well, let's go to the forest!" Davis said.
"Coming TK?" Kari asked.
"You bet!" TK smiled.
Davis steamed up, "Yolei Wait for me!"
<Geez, everyone's acting weird lately, what's wrong with them Armodillimon?>
"I think, it's love! Gatomon told me about it."
Kari and TK started holding hands.
"I think you're right, it's definitely love. They're acting like Gatomon and Patomon!"
<Ugh, it makes me sick!> thought Davis.
<How sweet!> thought Yolei.
"Coming you guys? The forest is getting closer! We're about to find that horrible psychic girl and teach her a lesson!" Davis called.
<Oh my gosh! Another sign showing that he likes me!!!>
"You bet!" Yolei agreed grinning.
********************************************************
Meanwhile...
"Well, well, well, if it isn't those Digidestined brats. They think that they can destroy me don't they! They know nothing of my powers, they have no chance of defeating me!"
*********************************************************