Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ 4 days ❯ Rika ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
4 days

Shadowpoet

A/n: This is not one of my best works ,but ya. I felt like writing it. I am sorry in advance if I put Ms. or Mr. Makino when its supposed to be somthing else. Can you tell me whats right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll help you Rika, I promise." Ryo sadly said outside the prison."We'll get him."

Rika was stuck in her house for the past two weeks. No one saw her out for a long time.

' It's because of him.' Ryo blamed.

"What's new about Rika?" Jeri asked."Will she be able to get out?"

"I don't know. It's all his fault though." Ryo kept on walking to his house.

"Who?"

"Her dad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rika~~~~~~~~~~~~~

' How long has it been since I was outside?' She looked out the window.'It feels like years.'

She was trapped in a huge room with a bathroom in it already. The big space made her figure that it was the master bedroom. One bed lay in the middle of it.

' Where's my mom? I finally need her to come here and take me away.' She went to a corner in the room.'Is she trying to get me back?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Takato~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"After two years since we left the digital world, everyone is scattered. I help out my parents more. Jeri is getting along with her family. Henry and Suzie are moving to a new house closer to the city. Kazu and Kenta are trying to find new hobbies than following Ryo. Ryo is trying to make his dad not pissed off, and Rika." Takato told him. "She had to go over to her dad's house 2 weeks ago. The thing is she hasn't gone out of the house ever since then. I can tell though, that Rika is still alive."

The detective scribbled a few things in his notepad. He hid his brown hair and eyes under a hat. His long tan coat covered the rest of him.

"Thank you. What was it that brought you all together 2 years ago?"

"Digimon. Not the tv show, for real."

"Just to let you know, her mom hired me." he stood up and went. Takato got up and called Ryo.

"He came here. Ms.Makino hired him, but I'm not sure if he's hired by Mr. Makino to spy on us."Takato said.

"Ok. I'll see if he's coming here next."

"i'll check back on you later, bye." Takato got back to what his dad told him to do."All Rika needs,is for us to get her out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jeri~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I haven't seen her for a long time. Her house seems empty when no one answers my call.' Jeri stared from accross the stree.' What is going on in her family?'

"No freedom for two weeks now. Am I right?" A man asked. Jeri turned around."I'm detective Jaketchi on your friends case. Can I talk to you for a while?"

"ok."

"Did Rika mention anything to you? In any chats?" He got his pen ready.

"No. She usually keeps everything to herself. The last time we saw her was when she told us she was going to go to her dads house."

"This is her dads house?" Jaketchi asked pointing there. Jeri nodded as light rain fell."Thank you. I hope that your friend gets out."

"Jeri turned back to the house. As the detective went to his car, she sighed and left. Still though, will Rika get out?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rika~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jeri."Rika watched her friend go. It was raining now. The skies darkened her room. Rika opens a light, but it does not light up the room much.

'There is too much darkness here. I can't get it out of my head.' Rika sat on her corner. Her dad came 16 times a day in her room. The daily routine was: Beat her and leave her food. Beat her and pick up the dishes. Beat her and give her some bandages. And so on.

'I thought I could rely on my friends, but then again would they care?' Rika braced herself when she saw a shadow in front of her door.' 4 days, I'll give anyone 4 days to come and save me. If they don't come, I don't need to live.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Henry~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Henry, what happend to Rika?" Suzie brought up. Henry paused and faced his sister.

"Well, she's been busy." he lied. Suzie looked a little puzzled then went away. Henry picked up the phone.

"Ryo, I think we should do something more than pity her from her dads house."

"I know. I'm getting the others to go the detective tomorrow." Ryo planned. " We'll see if we can help with him."

"Ok, goodnight." Henry hung up. Suzie appeared again.

"Henry. Can I help?" she asked.

"With what? My homework?" Henry went back to his computer.

"With helping Rika."

"I don't know what you're talking about." he lied again. Suzie frowned and went to her big brother.

"You're lying yo me again. That's not nice." she said. Henry was caught."If you don't let me help, I'm telling mommy on you."

"Suzie!"

"I'm a tamer too! I'm telling on you." She got up.

"Ok, ok. Just don't do anything weird when we're in front of other people. ok?"

"Yay!!!!!"

' So much for no.'Henry watched his sister cheer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ryo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'It's time we saved Rika. Who knows what's going around in there. Maybe she could die.'Ryo thought to himself.'This is going to start tomorrow.'

"Mr. Jaketchi could know more than we think."

"Ryo whats all this? You've been writing a lot lately." Mr. Akiyama picked up Ryo's plan. "What? Ask the detective?"

"Dad, that's my...fanfiction...on...Digi....mon."Ryo snatched it back."It's just a list of what could happen."

"Ok..well. I just stopped by to say goodnight.I'm going out early tomorrow. You should too." Mr. Akiyama went to his room.

'I have to hide things better.'Ryo hid the paper inside a drawer full of them.'A fanfiction on Digimon. Never thought about it before. I should try it sometime.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Takato~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--------------Day 1-------------------------

"Did you get him?" Takato asked Henry when they all met up.

"Ya, but we have to go to him."

"Let's go then."Ryo headed for a direction.

"Ryo, you don't know where it is yet."

"Where is it?"

"It's across the station that you take." Henry looked at the directions.

"Alright then. To the subway station!"Kazu startled them.

"That came out of nowhere."Jeri blinked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The subway station~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's the building."Henry pointed.

"To the building!" Kazu announced.

"Why are you doing that?" Kenta asked as they crossed the street.

"I don't know, feels like someone should do it."

~~~~~Building~~~~~~

"Do you know what the dudes name is?" Jeri looked at Henrys printout.

"It's Mr. Jaketchi."

"Leave it to me, I deal well with office people." Kazu went to the front desk.

"I doubt him. I'll ask." Takato followed him. They both returned 2 minutes later.

"Lines too long."

"Excuse me, do you know where Mr. Jaketchi's office is?"

"Suite 281."the person smiled.

"Thank you." Suzie returned to Henry."He's in 281."

"Let's leave the information asking to your sister."Takato looked at Henry.

"She bribed me."

"Ok, to 281!" Kazu exclaimed. Some people passing by looked at him.

"He's practicing for a play." Kenta excused him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~281~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello. Aren't you Rika's friends? What can I do for you?"

"We want to help Rika's case too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~Rika~~~~~~~~~~~

'Three times I tried to escape. He only added more times to hit me. A fourth and he threatens to kill my family and friends.' Rika thought.'Great, I'm talking to myself. If only Renamon were here, then I'd be out sooner.'

She looked at the knife she hid in her drawer.

'After today it's 3 more days until I go away.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kenta~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'It took an hour or more to convince the dude that we really did what to help. Now we're trying to arm ourselves. Great.' Kenta thought.

"There isn't much security around the place. A lot of people haven't reported anything though."Ryo argued.

"That means we could get him."

"Not easy."

"Why not?"

"He can jump us. He could have a weapon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TBC~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, it sux, but review pls.