Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A.I. : Takuya: Reloaded ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Warning! Yaoi! If you don't like yaoi then this story is not for you.

Main Paring:

Taito/Yamachi

Takouji

Leetato

DaiKen

other parring will show up later.


A.I. : Takuya
Reloaded

Chapter one

By KellyQ



Kouji looked out the window, keeping a tight hold of the blanket around himself-trying to ignore the pang in his heart. No one understood how he felt about the situation-he knew that his koi was still a live but after six months of the orphanage giving a wide search they just assumed that Takuya was dead. Takuya's little brother: Shinya was adopted just the other day-balling that he didn't want to go knowing that his brother was going to come at any second.

Izumi was the first to try and comfort the little boy say any soothing words that she could think to ease the pang. Kouji closed his eyes in annoyance really wanting to say how he felt-finally after a moment Kouji couldn't take any more and spoke.

"Oh will you just grow up? Your acting like a little baby! Who cares if Takuya doesn't come back-he's-"

"Don't say it," Shinya shrieked, "Takuya's not dead!"

Before the young boy could say anything else Kouji turned and walked out leaving everyone either shocked or crossed.

****************

"Kouji!"

The dark haired boy turned and his head was snapped to the right-Izumi standing right in front of him bring her hand back down after slapping him across the face-her expression showing nothing but pure anger.

"Kouji how could you-you of all people to say that in front of Shinya," she hissed, "you don't know how much this is tearing him up in side do you?"

"Oh so my feelings don't count ..."

"I..."

"Don't bother trying to apologize-your not going to mean it any ways." The dark haired boy said walking past her to sit on the opposite side of the bench.

"That's not what I was going to do. I was going to say that I understand how you feel about Takuya's disaprence but you just got remember that Shinya is very young so his way of handling things are going to be different than you and I."

"Yea. Whatever."

Anger rose up in Izumi as she turned and stomped back inside causing some of the other orphans to look up with a start. Shinya (whom was being comforted by Tomoki) whimpered when he saw the anger and hate in her eyes. Tomoki chewed on his lip to keep from opening his mouth and saying something he shouldn't.

*One Weak later*

Kouji looked around the new surroundings. It was a foster home full of kids that where his age and two years older. They where Matt, Mimi, Sora, and Joe-the rest of the kids: Ken, Yolie, Kari, T.K., Cody, Rika, Juri, Kazu, Kenta, and Lee seamed okay kids: but Kari. She seamed a little startled when someone would tap on her shoulder or jumpy.

It did annoy Kouji wondering why she was like that but Yolie was right there to comfort her saying that things will be okay. Ken whom was mistaken by the looks of Kouichi said that some of the kids where kidnapped and among them was kari's brother that went by the name of Taichi.

This caused the dark haired boy to frown slightly wondering why kids are starting to disappear and it was only certain ones. And speaking of not showing up all the time, where was his brother? He hadn't seen much of him lately.

That's it! Maybe his brother knows what's going. He knew that the F.B.I was all ready on the case-the problem was that he had no idea where he was-though he really didn't know the full story since his brother didn't give him the full detail.

Now it was his turn to start doing something and find out what's really going and find out really if Takuya's dead or not. He was not going to believe that his koi was not dead-besides, he had a feeling that he was still alive.

To Be continued ...