Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A.I. : Takuya ❯ The Truth & Take it: Part Two ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Eight: The Truth & Take it

Part Two

By KellyQ

Mr. Minamoto looked down at the android; it's eyes still lacked of pupils, his lips parted slightly his arms down his sides; his chest rising and falling in a sleeping pattern. The lady walked up and looked down at the android too.

"Have you cracked all the codes on the disk?" He asked.

"Just one more file and Mr. Kanbara will be taken out ..."

"Good. Nothing personal little android," he said touching Takuya's head, "but you must be destroyed so people will not get hurt ..."

They walked out not even realizing that the brunette heard the whole thing as a lonely tear came down his face.

**********

"What are you doing? Tying to attract attention?" Izumi asked watching Kouji chip at the wall with a knife.

"What's it look like! I'm trying to get us out here before my father does something and makes it look like we did something bad ..."

Just hold on Takuya .... his thoughts where interrupted by the door opening and Kouichi walked in. The first thing Kouji did was grabbed him by the shirt caller and slammed him to the wall with hate in his eyes.

"Where's Takuya?"

"Calm down. For starters I should explain a few things to you."

"Start talking."

"I'm the one who installed the Gemine in Takuya --- well 6-2-6 is his code name ...."

"Wait. The little android that tried to kill -- or take Takuya said that the Gemine makes him disobey orders ... what did he mean by that?"

"The Gemine gives androids the ability to feel human emotions ..."

"How would you know all that?"

"Because ... I too ... am an android ..."

"No ..." Kouji whispered backing away, "no. It can't be true ..."

"I'm afraid it is. But we don't have time ... father may try and stop Takuya's father .... the one who created Takuya from taking over the world by using 6-2-6 .... but what the FBI doesn't know is that father is doing a little plotting of his own and if he finds out what Takuya is capable of ... he'll just might use him too."

***************

"We're all most ready to proceed."

"Great."

Bring the device to Takuya's chest, another tear came down his cheeks when suddenly the lights went out causing the whole pace to go dark.

"What's going on?" Mr. Minamoto barked.

"I ... I don't know! We lost power to all the equipment ..."

This caused the man to growl as he ran out of the room followed by the others leaving the android .... it wasn't long before he saw figures standing over him. Takuya really wanted to move or say something but since his body was unable to move he couldn't.

"Takuya ... can you hear me?"

It was Kouji ... this caused inside of Takuya to squirm a little as he was sat up and the device removed from his back causing light Christie strains go through his body as his eyes glowed for one moment as they changed back to normal.

The first thing Takuya did was turned violently and they both went crashing to the floor pining the shorter haired twin down.

"Oh that's a nice way to thank someone."

"You lied ..." Takuya hissed.

"Look. We don't have time for this ... do you want Kouji to be lonely or not?"

The brunette looked up at the dark haired boy to see nothing but pain, loneliness and fear. Rising to his feet, Kouichi got up too ...

"Now come on, we haven't much time to lose! I only shut down the power for a short amount of time ... now follow me --- I know a secret way out that not even father or android 6-2-5 knows ..."

He better not be pulling a fast on us or I'm going to ripe his head off with my hands, Izumi thought dangerously as they ran out of the room down the hallway. following Kouichi was a little tricky since it was dark.

****************

Coming to what looked like a corner wall that had a mettle bare faceted there. Taking a good hold of it Kouichi ripped it off when suddenly the lights came back on causing everyone to gasp looking around fearfully.

"Hurry ... this way!" He ordered.

They all crawled in the drain pip one by one. Kouji was the last one in and turned to noticed that Kouichi was not behind him and the bars up.

"Aren't you coming with us?" Kouji asked with slight fear and pain in his voice.

"Wish I could but you better get going!"

With that Kouichi ran out of the room leaving them there in shock. Izumi was the first to spoke up saying that they must keep going causing the other to nodded their heads. Crawling in a single file Kouji was the only one who looked back sort of wanting more answers from his brother.

To be continued ...