Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A.I. : Takuya ❯ The Trickery of Man and Robot ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sorry it took so long to write this, I had writer's block on it but thank you for 69, I just wasn't sure if anyone would like this story ... man was I wrong and thanks LadyLobomon for helping me chase the writers block away.

Chapter 13: The Trickery of Man and Robot

By KellyQ



Takuya stood in front of Kouji, glaring angrily at the man before him: Mr. Kanbara. Kanbara smiled giving a short nod to his men. They backed away slowly, and Shinya stepped foreword.

"Hello, older brother." The little android purred.

Still smiling darkly he walked closer. Takuya glared back with hateful eyes as he moved his arms back behind him to keep Kouji safe.

"I've been waiting so long for this... to prove how inferior your gemine system is!"

Shinya dove at Takuya. The brunette growled and flung the smaller android away. Quickly he raised his arms in an 'X' fashion slamming his fists into his shoulders. After a great flash the taller android shot forward, and gave Shinya a hard punch in the jaw. Oddly, the android didn't fight back; he let Takuya's punches rack his body. Kouji watched wide eyed as his friend pummeled the little robot.

"The Gemine isn't inferior," Takuya hissed, in between punches. "The gemine makes it so I see what humans feel: their pain, their sorrow, their happiness and I will not let a runt like you take that away!"

Shinya blocked once, and smirked. The little robot pushed Takuya hard into the wall. The older android groaned and pushed him self free off the two-inch whole Shinya had made with Takuya's body. Takuya stood up and starred angrily at the small robot.

"6-2-6... haven't you noticed something ...." Shinya asked smiling in a sinister fashion.

The taller android just swung another punch, which Shinya dodged. This time the little android kicked Takuya hard in the chest. He staggered back, and Shinya gave him another kick in the face. Takuya crashed to the ground, panting heavily. Shinya knelt down beside the taller android, the dark smile still on his face.

"Something you protect is missing..." He whispered in Takuya's face.

The injured android's face went straight as though realization hit him. Kouji! Takuya yelled and kneed Shinya in the chest. The smaller robot fell back and clutched his chest. Takuya stood up and looked where he'd left Kouji. ...Gone... No one stood up against the wall. A cry of anger and vengeance ripped through Takuya. He pivoted, crossed his arms in an X fashion ready to charge when movement caught his optics punch. Turning, two pleading blue eyes met his. Kouji stood beside Mr. Kanbara, a cloth shoved in his mouth and a gun pointed at his head. Takuya froze, anger vanishing from him for a moment, fear and concern replacing it.

"This is why the gemine is inferior, You can't attack for fear of loosing this human.." Shinya hissed and punch Takuya in the stomach.

The man holding the gun to Kouji's head smirked and looked over at Takuya's maker. He nodded and the man pulled Kouji away. Takuya watched the raven haired boy disappear in the crowd, then turned his gaze to Mr. Kanbara.

"Don't hurt him! So what want with me...just don't... hurt him." Takuya pleaded slowly raising to full height.

Shinya suddenly appeared beside his master and looked up. The man was smiling widely, an evil glow in his eyes watching as Takuya changed back to his human form..

"We won't harm your friend... just as long as you do what I tell you to..." Mr. Kanbara said quietly taking several steps toward Takuya placing a hand on the androids shoulder. "Son...."

"Just tell me what you want me to do." The brunette muttered darkly.

***************

Kouji tried to pull away from the two men but only succeeded of them tightening their grip on him. Bring all his strength into his leg, the dark haired boy brought his foot out to the side causing the man to let go and fell. As a result, Kouji pulled away from the other man; tore the cloth away from his mouth and took off running.

"Get back here!" The man ordered.

He turned and started to chase the dark haired boy. Hang on, Takuya ... still running, he ran into a room and stopped dead ...

***************

Takuya, Shinya, and Mr. Kanbara turned to see Kouji standing there. The brunette's face lit up but his happiness faded when the man (whom was chasing Kouji ) grabbed Kouji by the hair; pulled him back and brought his arm around the dark haired boy pointing a gun to his head. This caused Mr. Kanbara to tisked softly ...

"Your friend is really persistent," the man said walking closer to Kouji, "he must've been really worried if he went though all that ..."

"Because I'm not going to let you use Takuya for your sick games!"

"Then you must not know what 6-2-6 is really ..."

"Yea I know ... to help you take over the world!" Kouji finished.

"That's only half of it," Mr. Kanbara corrected, "6-2-6 is an android of distortion ..."

To be continued ...