Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A Sleeping GoodBye ❯ A Sleeping GoodBye ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Digimon is not mine, 'thinking' "talking"
This is my frist real fic, I hope you like it.
___________________________________________________________________ _______________
The sunlight fell over the leaves of a sleeping forest far from any human or digimon alike, except for one lonely being.
Dark hair fell over his face his purple-blue eyes cryed thier own tears, the some as his soul, he went in to the forest to veiw the one thing he wished he would never have to see.
After a few mintunes of walking he came apoun the newly felled in hole and the marker over top: R.I.P Child of courge of friendship, here lays are ture friend, Good Bye.
'Davis I should have been the one to get hit not you, you were my best friend what well I do with out you? I wish you could here Davis, I just want to say I hope your happy were you are and I hope you can fanily meet my bother, Good Bye my friend.'
And with that the child of Kindness turned his back to the digiworld and the other chosen, never to set foot in the world that had kill off his only best friends as if they were leaves on your porch in fall.
'Goodbye Davis, Wormmon.'
And with one more look at the grave of his friend Ken turned and left the digiworld never to be seen by the other chosen childern again.
The only thing that seen his leave was a shimmering white figure hidden with in the trees,
'Goodbye Ken',
the frist figure was soon joined by a secound,
"Davis we have to go."
"I know Osamu, I know."
Cating a last look at his bestfriends departcher Davis soon was gone only left in the memores of his friends and family.
And the forest slep on.