Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A Time and Place for Everything ❯ It Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I do not own digimon, I do however own any new digimon, people or evolutions I make up.

****************************************************

"A time and place for everything"

Looking from upon high, a group of shadowed beings looked down on the seemingly insignificant world of Earth Delta. They, the last of their group had come here in hopes of escaping from and perhaps fighting back the evil that had taken over and destroyed their worlds, the worlds of Earth Prime and Earth Beta.

They were on a dimensional journey, skipping from one place to another trying desperately not to lose another of their number to the rising forces of the Dark Digimon.

Most of them had originally come from Earth Prime, where only 5 years earlier the final victory over darkness had seemed to be won. The mega level dark digimon MaloMyotismon had fallen to the legions of the Digidestined. How shallow that victory now seemed.

Then there were the few survivors who came from Earth Beta, where they too had won a victory over evil. On this Earth the evil had come in the form of the D-Reaper, which was defeated at the last minute by human treachery, thus banishing the digimon be they good or bad from the world. However in this world everyone believes that the digital world was a man made creation, in reality it was just another link to Earth Primes Digital World.

Together they were all that were left from both of their worlds. Earth Primes Digital World had suddenly been attacked and taken over, thus enslaving the few good digimon that were not deleted immediately, primary village was a crater. Thus followed the fall of Earths Primes Real World.

The story was different on Earth Beta, digimon had been banished completely from their real world by Hypnos and their Juggernaut core technology. From here the survivors of Earth Prime managed to gain the help of Earth Betas Digidestined. Finally the Digidestined of both worlds were able to hold off the darkness. The battles were many and the victories were sometimes bitter but eventually things seemed to be going their way.

In the end though it was futile, a Mega level digimon managed to break through the barrier made by the Hypnos installation and wipe out the building containing Juggernaut. The gates of hell seemed to open up everywhere as the dark digimon finally was able to attack the world that had caused them so much grief.

The fact there were survivors was owed to the many fallen friends along the way, Gennai, Calumon and Azulongmon included.

Where are all the digidestined the surviving children would say to their parents; "hiding" some would say, "on the run" would say others and some would even allow themselves to speak the seemingly obvious truth…."Dead".

Mankind was pretty much wiped out; there were no 'safe' areas. Man and digimon lived and died by a simple whim of whatever digimon was around at the time. Mass graves littered the surface of both Earths and the now combined digital world.

This is the story of a time when the only way to win would be to risk it all, a place where no one had even seen a digimon and the closest you got was the Avida tests.

****************************************************

Well it's a start, this will be at least 3 chapters in length, if you like what you've read please Review, if not, Flame!

Oh if your interested in the Avida tests just look it up in a browser, it's actually a interesting subject.