Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A Trip To Heaven, From Hell ❯ Double The Shocking Fun ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~§~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“You're a guy?!” No I wasn't the only one to yell that out. I'm pretty sure everyone but Ken yelled it. “Yer, I'm a guy. You're kinda cute.” I like Loyalty now, I really do. He's… yum… I think my heart is going insane! His build was like Taichi, athletic and perfect but still a small frame, his hair was long like Yolei's except blonde with a few dark blue streaks. His eyes and personality is what caught me though, his eyes were a deep but bright, sparkly purple. Personality, random. He'd go from teasing to flirting to shy to hyper. But I liked the kid, really I did. “So, we've been looking for a week for Loyalty, and he was at your house?” Ken nodded as an answer to Tai. You could see everyone visibly twitch, yes; we were all slightly pissed off. Ken knew we were looking for a new digidestined and failed to mention his new friend was one. After going around and trying to find out who was loyal (we all looked like idiots at least once) we get introduced to Ken's new roommate and find out he's Loyalty. We were ready to kick some ass now. “At least he was found. We haven't introduced ourselves yet, I'm Cody. This is Yolei, Davis, Kari, TK, Matt, Joe, Tai, Izzy, Sora and you've already met Ken.” I rolled my eyes at how Cody-like that was, “Cody, you're too formal. Mimi is one of us too, but she moved to America.”
“You're still kinda cute.” He smiled like an angel!
“Uh… Sure…”
“So, you're Davis?”
“Yer. I named you Loyalty by the way, but what-”
“A pet name already?”
“Gah! No! It's your crest!”
“So what do I do?! What do I do?! What do I do?!” Here comes the hyperness. Matt stepped in at this point, obviously amused. “Well, telling us your name might help.”
“Tyrone-Jun!!”
“Tyrone… Jun?”
“Yer, so?”
“Jun is a girls name…”
“So?”
“It's a girls name, you're a guy.”
“So?”
“…”
“I have a split personality! So what?!” Tyrone stared at us quizzically; he really couldn't understand why we were amazed. “Well, I guess we need to get to know both of your sides, right Tyrone-Jun?”
“Can't you just call me Tyrone? Or even Ty?”
“What about Jun?” I asked, weird, it was my sister's name too. He looked at me thoughtfully. “Well, I never get to ask her obviously. Just call her Jun or J. You'll know it's her when my eyes are blue and not purple.”
“You know the word `freak' comes to mind right now, right?” He smiled sympathetically at me, I know I shouldn't have said that, but I think I'm becoming too attached to him, like how I feel for TK. “People who don't understand someone usually insult them; a person with the crest of Friendship would never do that.” TK, he made so much sense but was so wrong, I understood Tyrone, I just don't understand me. “Yer, whatever TJ.”
 
Tai walked in the door last. We'd gone back to Matt's house to eat and explain a few things to the new gang member. “The most you'll get to eat is cup noodles; everything else will probably kill you.” Matt said, throwing cup noodles to each of us. We all laughed when Tai was hit in the head with it. He boiled the water while we all fought to open the packaging. Joe started the new conversation, “so, how do you know Ken?” Tyrone looked up, cup noodle packaging hanging out of his mouth from trying to use his teeth to open it. “Exchange student, I play soccer with him too now.” He then went back to attacking the packaging. Sora crawled over to him and took the noodles off him, “instead of mangling it and eating the packaging, let me open it for you.” He just nodded and waited. It was amusing sitting there and watching everyone trying to open their noodles. They were a cheap brand, therefore cheaply made so the lid and plastic wrapping doesn't come off properly. I had already opened mine and was watching Takeru struggle with his, I rolled my eyes before grabbing it off him and opening it for him, when I gave it back to him he was staring in amazement, I frowned, “I eat that brand all the time, and if I want to own my own noodle cart I gotta learn to open any and every noodle packaging.” He was still staring, so was everyone else. Tai started to laugh hysterically whilst Tyrone grinned mischievously… Shit… Tyrone must have caught on. I paled slightly as I stared at Tyrone. Tyrone looked at Joe and changed the subject to stop any thoughts appearing in other people's heads, whilst Tai was still laughing… Why was he laughing anyway? Surely he didn't know, I haven't told him or Kari. “So how old is everyone?” Izzy decided to take this question since everyone was still staring, unfortunately. “Well, Joe is 21, Matt, Sora and Tai are 19, Mimi and myself are 20, Kari, TK, Yolei, Ken and Davis are 17 and Cody is 15. How old are you? You look about 17 or so.” Tyrone nodded and smiled. “Close, we're 18.” Ken shook his head and chuckled, “I'm a genius yet I can't get used to it when you say `we'.” Tyrone shrugged. We each poured the boiling water into our noodles and ate whilst explaining the roles of a digidestined to Tyrone, who said he'd write it all down for Jun for later.
 
“Look out!” I tackled Tyrone, no wait, it was Jun! Unimon's attack went over us, missing us by an inch. I pulled her up and stood in front of her. “Why don't you pick on someone who can fight back?!” Not a smart idea of mine, since he decided that I may be able to fight back. “Aerial Attack!”
“Shit! Jun! Duck!”
“Where?” She grinned before tackling me to the ground, just in time to miss another attack.
“Guys, stop flirting and start fighting or running!” Tk had yelled from up above on Pegasusmon.
“Don't tell me what to do TV!”
“TK! It's TK!”
“Whatever! Stop yapping start attacking!”
“I'm trying! You're in the way! At least Tyrone ran!”
“It was Jun! And you said flirting when you thought he was a guy?! You think I'm gay or something?!” I narrowly missed another attack before running. Pegasusmon came and flew next to me whilst I ran.
“I can always Hope. Now get on before you get killed.”
“So that's why Tai was laughing yesterday.”
“Who expected you to help me? But yes, Kari had told him. Now shut up and get on!” As I jumped on we flew higher, but still not too high. I frowned and leaned forward slightly, which was a bit difficult with TK in front of me, “Pegasusmon, I'm not too heavy am I?”
“No Davis, you're fine. Trust me, the stronger TK's Hope is, the stronger I am.”
“TK, you must be pretty hopeful then.” He just laughed, and this time I was sure he was blushing.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~§~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~