Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A Trip to the Zoo ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Hyperman does not own Digimon. If Hyperman did, he would not have to live with his parents or work an eight hour job he does not like. To put it bluntly Hyperman is poor and suing him would be a waste of time and besides, Hyperman is not making any money off of this or any fan fics that he writes.

With all that said enjoy!!!

A Trip to the Zoo

By

Hyperman

Matt Ishida and his father were at the zoo in Odiaba today and Matt was really looking forward to seeing all the different animals, especially the Rainbow butt monkey that Tai had told him about. Matt and his father saw many different animals that day; Lions, tigers, elephants, snakes, pandas, seals, and so on.

When Matt and his father got to the monkey cages, Matt was disappointed not finding any rainbow butt monkeys, but the disappointment soon disappeared when he saw two monkeys doing something very strange. To Matt (who was three years old) the first monkey looked like it was trying to jump over the second monkey, or at least playing leapfrog. Matt was confused so he tugged on his father's pant leg and asked, "Dad, what are those monkeys doing?"

Matt's father replied, "Their just making a baby monkey." Matt thought about it for a moment and simply said, "Oh."

Later in the day when Matt and his father came home Matt told his mother Nancy about everything he saw at the zoo. "And there were lions and snakes and tigers and bears and pandas and all kinds of stuff!!" Matt said excitedly. Nancy smiled at her son and asked, "Did you see anything else?" Matt shook his head up and down. "Yea, two monkeys makin a baby monkey!" Nancy and her husband exchanged glances and began to laugh out loud and Matt wondered what was so funny.

Later that night when Matt was trying to get some sleep, he heard some very strange noises coming from his parent's bedroom.

So Matt got out of bed, walked down the hall, and stopped in front of his parent's bedroom door. It sounded like his parents were in a lot of pain so when Matt opened the door he was surprised to see what his parents were doing. Matt's parents quickly covered themselves up and Matt asked, "Mom, Dad, what are YOU doing?" Matt's father said "Ummm, making your baby brother."

Matt tilted his head to the side and said, "Well turn mom over, I want a baby monkey."

THE END

Did you love it or hate it. Please let Hyperman know.