Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A very Digi Halloween ❯ A very Digi Halloween ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]
A very Digi Halloween
~October 30, 2001~
It was the night before Halloween and Mimi was throwing a surprise party to the boys. She invited Sora and Kari to come along. Yolei was away in Australia. Mimi starts to shriek for the tenth time today.
"Sora! Why did you bring real worms in!" Mimi shrieked.
"Mimi, their not real! Their spaghetti!" Sora sighed.
"Mimi, Who are you going to invite?" little Kari asked.
"Oh of course the cutest guys! Like Michael and Tai and Izzy and Joe," Mimi started. Sora gave Mimi a worried look. Kari did too. Mimi started giggling.
"Don't worry! I did invite Matt and Davis! And they'll be all yours!" Mimi giggled. Sora let out a sigh.
"What are you going to be for Halloween?" Kari asked.
"A really cute pink princess!" Mimi said very delighted. Sora rolled her eyes.
"A Victorian vampire. How about you Kari?" Sora asked.
"I'm gonna be a black cat," Kari said.
"That's cool!" Sora commented.
"Blech! I hate bla-" Mimi got cut off. Sora shot her a look that said 'Don't hurt Kari's feelings'
"Ehhhh I mean black is veeeeeeery preeeeety," Mimi said with a sweat drop.
"It's ok Mimi. You don't have to pretend. I know you hate black," Kari said. The girls finished decorating the room for a haunted house.

~October 31, 2001~
"Kari! Would you mind telling us where we are going?" Davis moaned.
"Yeah, come on, Sora!" Matt groaned. Sora and Kari giggled.
"It's a surprise!" they both shouted out. Mimi was a t her house giving out candy to little kids and when they all leave, they fun will start. Sora and Kari had the job of bringing all the boys over.
"Will Mimi be their?" Izzy asked.
"Of course! She was the one who pla-" Kari said. Sora quickly covered her mouth.
"That's not important Izzy! What is important is if Jun's coming or not!" Matt said aloud.
"Mimi hates Jun why would she want her to come over?" Sora said.
"Phew!" Matt said letting out a sigh of relief.
~At Mimi's house~
"Here you go kiddies!" Mimi said giving out candy to the last of the kids.
"Tank you girly," said the five years olds. Mimi did her best fake smile and then they left.
"Why those little kids! They called me girly! I know! Next year, I'll put poison in their candy! That's it! Muahahahaha!!!!!!!! Wait a minute! Mimi, you are over reacting. Yes, be a calm girl. Oh great, now I'm talking to myself," Mimi kept thinking.
"Mimi! It's nice to see ya!" tai greeted her warmly.
"Sora! Kari! What took you guys so long?" Mimi asked.
"Sorry, Meem! There was a little traffic!" Sora said.
"Whatdaya mean?" Mimi asked. Kari pointed to the little kids on Mimi's front lawn.
"Ehhhhhhhh," Mimi gave a disgusted look.
"Well what did you want us over for?" Joe asked Mimi.
"Oh yeah! Um….Kari! Why don't you explain?" Mimi asked.
"Sure! Mimi's having a Halloween party!" Kari said.
"Well put Kari!" Mimi said.
"I know! Why don't we all play some games?" Sora suggested.
"Great idea!" said Tk.
"Or how about we go in the haunted house?" Tai said.
"Sure!" said Kari. They all followed Kari to the haunted house.
"Eeeeeeeeeeeekkkk!" Mimi screamed.
"What is it Mimi?" Michael asked coming to her rescue.
"I-It's a sp-spider!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mimi shrieked. Michael sighed and followed the rest back. They all continued through the house and made it back.
"Oh goody! My favorite part…Presents!" Mimi cried. They traded gifts.
"Oh my! Thank you Matt!" Sora said blushing. Matt gave her a Halloween tennis racket.
"Cool! You're awesome, Sora!" Matt said opening his gift. He got a guitar with Dracula stickers on it.
"Wow! Davis you're the best!" Kari blushed. She got a camera with a Halloween theme on it.
"Kari! How did you know I wanted this?" Davis said cheerfully. He got a soccer ball with black cat pictures on the black spots.
"Izzy! You shouldn't have!" Mimi said delighted. Izzy gave her a orange and black make-up kit.
"Thank you Mimi! I love it!" said Izzy hugging Mimi's gift. He got a computer with Halloween picture. Tai got the same thing as Davis. Joe got a doctor Halloween medicine kit. Tk got a orange and black lampshade er I mean hat. Michael got umm… whatever he got! They all left happily.
"This will be one Halloween that I'll never forget!" Mimi said exhausted.
"Hey! Mimi! Now that Halloween is over, what are you going to do next?" Sora asked. "Easy! Plan Halloween for next year! Onward men er women!" Mimi said charging at the supply of Halloween decoration.
"Sora, I think Mimi had too much fun!" Kari said. Sora nodded.
The End.