Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Absent Adventures from the Digital World ❯ Locomon's Loco Lodge ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Locomon's Loco Lodge
Hey again!It's me Kabuteriman,that guy that wrote Valumon's Super Show,and other fanfics.I have now started the continuing,Locomon's Loco Lodge.You'll find out who Locomon is soon!
(No,he is not a Ricky Martin Digimon.Loco means crazy in some foreighn language.)
Begin the fanfic!!!!!!!!!!
"How embarrasing!I was on TV!Once Joe wakes up,he's..."Mimi continued on about fracturing bones,twisting spines,and cracking joints(you can tell she won't actually do all of that...).Tai was over there thinking(monumental acheivment!),while Matt laughed at him. "I just hope we meet some other Game Show Digimon.I wanted to win some candy,or games,or somethin like that!" TK said hopefully. "All I got to do last time was hit Kari with a cake."Grr,you don't seem to know exactly how much you could have damaged my hard drive!You were aiming right at it!" Izzy yelled at the still laughing Matt. "And,and then,you'll sneak out of your,your tent at night, and,you'll..."he continued on about Tai and Sora,until he started laughing so har he fell on the ground laughing. SMASH!!!!. A fist hit him right in the stomache. "WOULD YOU SHUT UP!?!?"yelled Tai.Lucky for him,everyone had started watching Mimi who was now stomping on Joe's glasses and yelling at him while Palmon and Gomamon tried to stop her."Get away!"yelled Matt,hitting Tai off him."OOF!".Tai had stomped his hand."Man,you are dead meat.."Matt said as he stood up.And they wrestled eachother across the sand until they hit something large and brown.....

They looked up and saw a huge brown log cabin."Hmmm..."said Tai changing veiws.It was now a grey brick house."Huh?".It was now an emarald green house.He looked at the sign on the door.It showed a black ball with a giant wet tongue sticking out of it.It had a brown,ragged pointy hat,exept it was bent at the top.He had on a brown cloak that had several patches on it, and quite a few scratches on it.He had two different colored arms coming out of the cloak,each which had a glove on them.He had a happy look on his face,and seemed to be looking at them. Underneath him were the words."Welcome to Locomon's Loco Lodge!Always kooky,always zany!"."Gaww!"he suddenly let out as he got kicked in the stomache."Ha ha!Slow on the draw, eh?"Matt said laughing at Tai."What are you two doing?"said an unfamilair,funny sounding voice. "What was that?I can't see that well.."said Tai,but then out of nowhere,a sloppy pink tongue came down at him.He got up and saw the thing from off the sign looking down at him,only now, the thing wasn't on the sign(which now said,"HELLO!!!",in big red letters.)."What are you two doing,who is that,and what's wrong with Tai?"said Mimi,holding a very beat up Joe by the collar.

"I am.LOCOMON,the,oh sorry,had my mind on Thundercats"said the funny looking creature. "Grrr,you better not be like that Valumon"said Tai,Matt,and Mimi together. "Valumon?I know not of this,Valumon.I am Locomon!"said Locomon with a happy smile.Then his giganto tongue rolled out of his mouth. "Ewww,how can your tongue be so big?"said Mimi backing away. "Wel?Wickitong can to id?Wo can I!"he said rolling his tongue back into his mouth. "Come inside!It's,LOCOMON'S LOCO LODGE!".

"I have a lots of fun activities planned!"Locomon said. "Wait!You knew we were coming too!You must have something to do with Valumon!"yelled Matt at Locomon. "Whoa! Hold your Pegasusmon!I have lots of F-U-N things planned!I do not have a bunch of V-A-L-U-M-O-N.thingamabobidies planned!"he said waving his hands back and forth. "First of all,let's spin the wheel to see what fun activity we have planned!"said Locomon grinning.
-1,000,000,000,000,000,000$-
"Oops!How'd that get there?Sorry!"he said as he spun it again.
-Loco Supreme Silliness!!!!!!!-
"YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"he shouted merrilly. "I love this one!".

"Here we have my hand.An ordanary hand you say?Noooo.It has mysticoh well,you get the point.Now I will use my magical Loco Beam on you(it doesn't hurt,and I can reverse the procese.)"he said grinning widely. "LOCO BEAM!!!"he said as he shot a sparkly rainbow beam at them.POW!!!!

"AAAHH"Tai shouted as he looked at himself. "I'm purple and green striped,and I have pink hair like some girl of Tenchi Muyo!". "I feel being yellow scaled and having a boulder strapped on your back is equaly strange.."Izzy said looking at himself in surprise.
"YUCK!!!I hate black!I also hate bikinis!"said Mimi who was wearing a black bikini. "Has to be the strangest yet"giggled Locomon. "Wait I can't juggle!AHH!"yelled Joe who was wearing armor,headless,and juggling five different colored Joe heads. "Seriously wakko"said Matt who had on a Chumon suit that said "TUESDAY ROCKS!"on it. "gooooooowop edaydaleedoop!"said Sora from a green robotic suit. "edaydaleedoop?"said Izzy looking in his internet encyclopedia. "Nothing found". "Easy,medium,of X CRISPINESS!!!"screamed Kari who was full silver and had a stuffed Myotismon. "Hey,how am I suppose to play battleship without cheating now?" said TK who had X-ray visoin goggles on and a James Bond suit on. "CHANGE US BACK, NOW!!!!"they all yelled at Locomon angerly. "Alright,alright!Sheesh!"he muttered as he reversed the Loco Beam. "Ahh,a trouble maker?Give me the scoop on this guy!"said Tai looking angerly at Locomon. "Locomon.A digimon who likes to have fun in crazy ways. He is an ultimate digimon and is a mix between Vaccine/Virus."Izzy said happily. "I don't think he's a bad one."

"OK,so that didn't work out to well,maybe another spin will be different.
-French Chocolate Parade Tickets!!!!-
"What????Hmmmlet's try this again"
-Hippitymon's Surprise!!!!!-
"Oh,boy!Ya'll get to meet Hippitymon!Alright,hold on.TRANSPORT!!!"he yelled and suddenly they saw a room with rainbow colors all over it.

"Hi,you Digidestined kids!"said something they couldn't see. "Who are you?"asked Sora looking all around her.Everyone was just floating through the room. "I am Hippitymon. I am THE Easter digimon!"the voice said.Then something appeared.It was scary looking bunny with Etamonish fur and crooked teeth.He was also holding a basket full of Easter
eggs. "I may look scary,but I won't hurt you.And I know it's a little early for Easter or Halloween,but here I am!"he said giving a wide toothy grin(or it would be if he had more than 4 teeth). "HmmmHippitymon.An Easter/puppet digimon.He can create chocolate,Easter eggs,or toys in just a wink.He is a champion digimon and is a Data/Virus type.

"CHOCOLATE!YAY!!!Could you make some for me?"TK asked while he licked his lips. "Of course I can!Hippity Chocolate!"he yelled as he threw an egg into the air.POP! The egg broke open and candy flew everywhere. "YUMMY!"TK happily yelled as he ate sthe chocolate. "It's deeeelish!". "Yep!9,whoops,I mean,10 out of 10 agree.Ya'll did know there's another Digidestined?Where's the 9 th one?

"9 TH !!!!!There's a ninth digidestined?"they all said together. "But I was just about sure that I was the last Digimon"said Gatomon. "Oh well!There's always room for one more!"said Kari cheerfully. "I now where she is"he started to say,but then was interrupted by Mimi. "Yay!Another girl!Maybe she'll be old enough this time for us to trade clothes!"she said happily. "Aww,another girl?"Tai muttered. "And what's wrong with that?"Mimi asked angerly. "Yes,but there's something different about her" Hippitymon said scaredly. "I have her tag,digivice,and crest right here,but you might not want to see her,not that she's ugly.."he started to say,but was interrupted by Izzy. "Where could we find her?"he asked. "That's the problem"Hippitymon muttered.

"Well,she lives in Monzaemon's back"he muttered. "WHAT!?!CAN'T YOU TAKE US TO HER?"Tai asked. "No,but Locomon can"he said cheerfully. "I'll let him take care of it.But I'll see you again..sooner then you might think".Then before they knew it they were back with Locomon. "Hi again!Did you enjoy your.."but then was cut off by Tai. "Can you take me to Monzaemon?". "Why,yes I can..TELEPORT!!!".

"Hi!It's you kids again!Thank's for defeating Myotismon!You can stay here in Toy Town for a while if you'd like!"Monzaemon said cheerfully looking down at them. "Well,um, actually,we were wondering,ummif you would open your zipper for us?"Mimi asked looking up at him sweetly. "Oh yeah!I wanted to show you this girl who had been hiding here ever since ya'll left!"he said happily.And then he unzipped his back. "Her name's Joy!Her crest is the crest of happiness!Sound's like a happy person,huh?".

Then a girl about Mimi's age crawled out of Monzaemon's back.She had long brown hair,and a black shirt that had a white collar.She also had regular jeans on,and something was flying around her.
"IT'S DEMIDEVIMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Don't worry!I'll get him for you!"said Tentomon bravely as he jumped at the winged bowling ball. "Super Shocker!". "Whoa!Demidevimon is my cousin who had an accident while landing on his head.I'm the nice half!My name is DemiAngemon!".

"He's my digimon,his name is DemiAngemon.My name is Joy."she said looking at the angered DemiAngemon. "And for your information,I'm stronger than any of you!I CAN
DDDDDIIIIGGGGGIIIIIVVVVVOOOOLLLLLVVVVEEEEE MORE THAN 4 TIMES!!!"he said chuckling. "Oh,realy?Then why don't ya' do it?"said Tai. "No duh! Ya'll gotta be in a dire situation first!"he said smirking.

"Welp!You better get going!Locomon is probably getting worried.ZZAAPP!They were back in Locomon's place. "Oh,thank goodness you're all back!I was afraid Monzaemon accidentily squished you!I see you found that ninth Digidestined person!"Locomon said. Then his tongue rolled out of his mouth again. "Suwwy ubot tat!Uh can hewp id!"he said rolling his toungue back into his mouth. "Well,let's spin the wheel again!

-Goodbye!See you again!-
"No!They aren't leaving yet!
-Talking Pancake Trio!-
"Something we can actually do!"
-Alright,but personally,I love a good talking pancake-
"ARGGGGH!!!!!"
-Kitchen War Arena(It's Ok,but it ain't no talking pancakes)-
"Finally!Alakazapamabobbity!".And then they were teleported to a kitchen.

"Alright!Maybe now I can get somethin' to eat!"said Tai hungerly. "In the kitchen war arena,there is no time for snacks"said Locomon wearing a genaral suit. "Aww,man!".
"Be quiet!Here you all shall fight in the wafer war,the Breakfast Battle,but most of all,the FOOD FIGHT!!!!!"he said throughing off the genaral suit,which he had his normal clothes under. "You shall now be seperated into teams. "Team1.Tai,Izzy,Kari,Mimi,and Hippitymon.Led by me,Locomon.Team2.Matt,TK,Sora,Joe,and Joy.You will be captained byVALUMON(budabum!!!). "Hiya folks!Wazzup?"said the big green M&Mish Digimon. "Aww,this guy again?Sheesh!Gimme a break!"muttered Matt. "Well,I don't have any Kit-Kats,but I do have a Hershey's bar."offered Joy. "Remember, hold up the white flag of surrender when you surrender."said Locomon sternley.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"laugh ed Hippitymon.Then he got hit in the face with whip cream. "Why were you laughing?"asked Kari. "I don't know, I just enjoy laughing."he whispered. "Fall in,move out,duck,watch out,pip pip,uno," said Valumon about stuff he didn't know. "What is he talking about?"asked TK. "I have no idea"said Joe,staring at Valumon as well. "Fall in!"yelled Izzy to Kari. Obviously she didn't know what he was talking about,so she got hit in the face with chocolate ice-cream. "What does fall in mean?"she yelled back. "It means"Izzy was about to reply,but got hit with a giant sugar cookie. "Hahaha,not this time."said Hippitymon throwing a cake at Valumon. "Divide the forth quarter by the diameter!"he said franticlyand then got hit with a cake. "Finally.I was getting tired of him" muttered Matt.So the raging battle continued on and on until "MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTOIN PLEASE!THE RESULTS ARE.TEAM 2 WINS!!!!!!!"said Locomon happily. "Why didn't you do anything Mimi?"said Tai angerly. "Well..I was scared Joe would do that thing with the cakes again"said Mimi in a little baby voice. "What thing with the cakes?"asked Tai. "Ohhh,never mind!"said Mimi angerly.
"Well,sorry as I am to say it,it's almost time to go"said Locomon sadly. "But let's spin the wheel one last time!!!"

-Acrobatic Cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-
"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
-Aren't we the grumpy one today,hmmmmm?????-
"Aww,c'mon!"
-Well alright,Art Gallery..-
"YAY!!!!!!!"

"Here at the art gallery,I would like it if you would draw a picture for my art gallery.To remember you by.sniff,sniff."sobbed Locomon.(aww,how sad..)So everyone started drawing,but Joe's pencil point kept breaking.He still finished,despite the pencil.In the end it turned out,Tai drew Greymon,Agumon drew Tai,Sora drew Biyomon,Biyomon drew Sora,Matt drew Gabumon and him,Gabumon drew a great picture of Matt,TK drew Patamon and him swinging,Patamon drew TK and him running happily,Mimi drew a great picture of her and Palmon,(No duh!Those are the only things she could draw good.)
Palmon drew Mimi,Izzy drew Tentomon(from front and back veiw with many scientificy pointounts),Tentomon drew Izzy and Kabuterimon,Joe drew himself and Gomamon (kind of scratchely because of the pencil),Gomamom drew Joe and him,Kari drew everyone (kind of childish and sticky,but oh well!),Gatomon drew Kari and her,Locomon drew a piccasso picture of himself,Hippitymon drew a rabbit with a basket of Easter eggs, Valumon drew a money simble and himself,Joy drew everyone,and DemiAngemon drew him kicking Demidevimon. "Welldywellwellwellwell,now that everyone is done,let me hang your artwork up!"said Locomon happily. "Well,it's almost time to go!".

"Goodbye everyone,Goodbye,goodbye!"said Locomon.But when he was about to finish, he..
BIT HIS TONGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"YOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!"he screamed in pain.His toungue was turning purple and swollen. "Locomon!"said Joy running to Locomon. "I'm sorry,but I've got to stay here and take care of him.Bye.".So the digidestined left. "Wew,wuhs wush fis towie eboat?"said Locomon.

-Aww,let's just get it on to THE END!!! -

Welp,that was Locomon!If you have any questions/comments send them to mailto:two_lil_dragons@hotmail.com or mailto:hughess@FTC-I.NET .This is THE Kabuteriman,hope you liked my fanfic,buhbye!