Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ An Enemy's Friendship ❯ The Dark Masters Return ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
First of all, I would like to clear up a mistake I made in chapter 5. I said that one of the reborn evil Digimon was Armageddomon. I really meant Apocalymon so I made the necessary changes in chapter 5. You'll see that it will make a great deal more sense in chapter 7 for me to have Apocalymon instead of the other one. I would like to thank ficmaster and Gallantmon of the Hazard for helping me out. Now let's recap.
Recap: Kari and Angel had returned to school after a wonderful Saturday with Davis and Veemon. Kari then found out that Davis had transferred to Ken's school. But she had a close call because the other younger Digidestined saw how spaced out she looked. Ken and Wormmon had got to meet several more of Davis's friends, including one that got mistaken for a Digimon that the older Digidestined faced in the past. Speaking of Digimon in the past, the original Dark Masters, VenomMyotismon and Apocalymon have all been reborn, more powerful than ever. Piedmon had escaped the Gate of Destiny, becoming more powerful as well.
/ is Davis mental talk
// is mental talk for all of Veemon's Digivolutions
\ is Kari mental talk
* is mental talk for all of Angel's Digivolutions
' is thoughts






Chapter 6: The Dark Masters Return

Things were really not looking up for the Digital World now. Six of the most lethal Digimon had returned once again. They were hard to vanquish 4 1/2 years ago. But now the Dark Masters, including VenomMyotismon and Apocalymon, were stronger than ever.

The other Digidestined would be at a serious disadvantage because their Digimon could not go Ultimate or Mega. Even though Angel could go Ultimate now, she wouldn't be close to strong enough to face the Dark Masters since they were a lot more powerful now. So she agreed upon training to become stronger. Kari and Wormmon are also training with Davis and his friends.

"Davis...I'm getting...pretty tired," Kari said panting. She had been training hard for an hour and a half so far.

"All right Kari," Davis said as he led her to a river.

Kari cupped her hands and drank her fill from the river. "This water is very good. I've never tasted water this clean before," she said.

"The water is very clean. This is my friends and my favorite spot in all the Digital World," Davis said before going back to train with his Digimon friends.

Angel and Wormmon were currently facing off against each other. It was a pretty even match so far. Angel had good agility, but Wormmon's Sticky Net attack really kept her on her toes. Angel did manage to get a few hits on Wormmon but not too many. Wormmon ended the match by successfully capturing Angel in a Sticky Net and slamming her to the ground. He made sure that he didn't hurt her though.

"Good match you two," Veemon commented.

"Thanks Veemon," Angel said.

"That was a really good workout," Wormmon said.

"I know what you mean because I'm pooped now," Angel agreed before she and Wormmon joined Kari over by the river.

"Workouts like this will help your endurance. Veemon, most of our other Digimon friends and I can spar and attack for long periods of time before tiring because our endurance is pretty high. The higher your endurance is, the more time it takes for you to get tired," Davis said.

"And we'll need all the endurance we can get against the Dark Masters," Angel said as Kari nodded.

Meanwhile, the younger Digidestined, Tai, Sora and Matt had come into the Digital World. They had met Tai at the school and learned everything that happened. They were currently searching for Kari and Angel.

"I can't believe Kari is on Davis's side now," Yolie said.

Tai felt his blood boil at the mention of Davis's name. "We'll just have to talk some sense into her. It's not good for her to be with Davis," he said.

But one of the younger Digidestined was now beginning to regret all that he did to Davis. He couldn't get what happened to the Hyogamon out of his mind. But the more he thought about it, the more sense it made. Even though he really didn't like seeing Digimon get deleted, there was a justified reason. When Cody brought it up a day ago, Armadillomon said that he didn't see a dark ring or dark spiral on the icy Digimon. Armadillomon felt just as guilty as Cody for not realizing how right Davis and Veemon were in destroying the Digimon.

'I can't believe how blind I was. I refused to see the truth even though it was happening in front of my own eyes. Kari and Angel are with Davis now, and Armadillomon and I will be joining them soon,' Cody thought. He didn't know that Davis and Veemon heard his thoughts.

"We've got company," Veemon said.

"Let me guess. It's those Digibrats right?" Ken said.

Veemon only nodded. "But it seems like we may have someone else on or side soon."

"What do you mean?" Angel asked.

"Veemon and I can read thoughts. We only use this ability when absolutely necessary. It appears that Cody will be joining us," Davis responded.

"What should we do then?" Kari asked.

"I'll let my other friends know why not to involve Cody and Armadillomon anymore. As for now, Digivolve to your Champion form when I give the word Bluice," Davis responded, Bluice nodding afterwards. "If they've come for a fight, then they'll get one."

Tai, Matt, Sora, the other younger Digidestined and their Digimon confronted Davis and the others half an hour later.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in. No offense to you Angel," Ken said.

"None taken," Angel said. "I would love to drag them around."

"How could you do this to us Kari?" TK asked.

"I'm doing this because it's the right thing to do. I'm making up for my mistakes, and there's nothing you can do about it," Kari retorted.

"What's up with you Kari? You've never acted like this before," Yolie said.

"That's because I refused to open my eyes and realize just how wrong we were being to Davis and Veemon then. It appears that you haven't opened your eyes yet," Kari retorted again.

"Come with us Kari," Matt said.

"No Matt, I won't go with you. In fact, consider me no longer a part of your team either. I go wherever Davis goes from now on," Kari said.

"I'm sorry about this Kari. But we'll have to knock some sense into you. Digivolve everyone," Tai said.

"Agumon Digivolve to...Greymon!"

"Gabumon Digivolve to...Garurumon!"

"Biyomon Digivolve to...Birdramon!"

"Digi Armor Energize!" Yolie and TK shouted.

"Patamon Armor Digivolve to...Pegasusmon: Flying Hope!"

"Hawkmon Armor Digivolve to...Shurimon: The Samurai of Sincerity!"

"Let's get Kari back," Tai said.

The others nodded. They were so focused on getting Kari back, that the failed to notice that Cody didn't Armor Digivolve Armadillomon. Cody knew that this was a fight that he could not and would not take part in. Davis looked at Cody and smiled. Cody nodded before smiling back.

/Cody will not take part in this/

//I'm relieved about that. I don't want to see Armadillomon get hurt//

"All right Tai. If it's a fight you want, then it's a fight you'll get. Bluice, Digivolve now," Davis said.

'Bluice?' the other Digidestined thought.

A white Agumon stepped forward. The others could see the aqua streaks across her body. They could also see that she had golden eyes. Then Bluice began to glow with an aqua light.

"SnoAgumon Digivolve to.." Bluice said as she began to grow.

The light faded a few moments later. The Digidestined and the others could see that the new Digimon looked almost just like Greymon. The exceptions were that this Greymon was white with aqua stripes, her eyes were still golden, and the bone-like mask over her eyes was white and silver. She also still had the aqua streaks going all across her body.

"Ice Greyamon!" the new Digimon announced.

"Wow. If not for the different coloring, I'd say that you were Greymon," Kari said.

"I am now an Ice Greyamon. I am a vaccine-type Digimon. I can survive even in the coldest conditions. My Ice Chill and Icy Mist attacks will leave you in the deep freeze," Bluice said, her voice a lot deeper now. Then she turned to the other Digidestined.

Greymon could hardly believe what he was seeing. 'There are other versions of my kind out there. I didn't think that there were any,' he thought. But he would fight to get Tai's sister back. He got ready to attack.

"Attack now!" Matt shouted.

"You got it Matt. Howling Blaster!" Garurumon shouted.

"Aquis Beam!" Pegasusmon shouted.

Vampy then stepped up. "I've got this one guys," he said. He put his right arm into the air.

Nothing happened at first. Then electrical sparks came from his hand. He soon built up the energy required to both cancel out the oncoming attacks and make the two who attacked revert to their Rookie forms.

"Thunder Justice!" Vampy shouted as he brought his arm down in a straight line.

A bolt of lightning struck down in between the two groups. Pegasusmon and Garurumon's attacks were easily cancelled out. But the electricity of the attacks gave Pegasusmon and Garurumon quite a shock. The shock weakened them so much, that they reverted right away.

"What on earth was that?" Tai asked both in shock and anger.

"As you heard, that is called Thunder Justice. It's one of the most powerful attacks that any flying type Digimon can learn," Davis responded.

"In saying that though, it is not an easy attack to learn. It took me years to master it," Vampy said.

That confession had shocked even Davis and Veemon.

"You already knew how to do it?" Davis asked.

Vampy smiled. "Yes my friend. Thunder Justice was one of the first attacks I learned when I became an Ultimate. The only problem was that I couldn't control it at first," he responded.

Meanwhile, the other Digidestined just looked at Vampy. They couldn't shake the thought that he looked very familiar. Davis just smirked at their confusion.

'They'll make the connection any moment now,' Davis thought. He was right.

"You're Myotismon!" TK shouted.

"Myotismon, but I thought we took care of that dude a long time ago," Matt said.

"Yes I am Myotismon. But I am not the Myotismon you knew. I would prefer you call me Vampy," Vampy said.

"Now, we have more important things to do than to fool around with you," Davis said as he and the others prepared to walk away.

"We're not finished with you yet. Attack Greymon!" Tai said.

"Nova Blast!" Greymon shouted.

But Bluice had been watching Greymon the entire time, ready to counterattack. The others saw a white aura form around her. The aura soon began to form into a crystal-like mist.

"Icy Mist!" Bluice shouted before launching the attack.

The mist and large fireball connected. The mist turned the large fireball into nothing but a puff of smoke and went straight into Greymon. Greymon roared at how cold the attack was and reverted to Agumon.

"Agumon!" Tai shouted before rushing to his fallen Digimon's side.

"He'll be fine. The affects of my Icy Mist will wear off in four hours," Bluice said. Then she scooped up Davis and Kari before walking away with the other Digimon following.

\Should we have told them about the Dark Masters' return?\

/It wouldn't really make much difference Kari. Something tells me that they'll find out soon anyway/ He didn't know how right he was.

Unknown to anyone, Puppetmon had seen all that transpired. He was just going through the trees when he heard a bunch of commotion going on. He followed the noise and saw what was behind it. Seeing the strangely colored Digimon amazed him to no end. What amazed him even more was that one of the strangely colored Digimon did what one of the humans told it to do.

'The others will surely want to know about this. That boy can be a big threat to our plans,' Puppetmon thought before heading back to Spiral Mountain.

It's true that Spiral Mountain disappeared after the Dark Masters were defeated the first time. But now that they were back, Spiral Mountain had also come back. When Puppetmon arrived, he saw that Machinedramon was not there.

"Where's Machinedramon?" Puppetmon asked.

"Oh, he has gone to give the kiddies a little warning," Piedmon responded smirking.

Puppetmon also smirked for a few moments before his face became serious again. "I made a rather interesting discovery today," he said.

"Do tell," MetalSeadramon said.

"Well, I was going through the trees when I heard a commotion. I went to investigate and was amazed with what I saw. There were strangely colored Digimon facing off against those Digidestined's Digimon. Stranger still is that one of the Digimon Digivolved when a boy told it to," Puppetmon said. "And what's even stranger is that I think that those strangely colored Digimon are the boy's friends because the one that Digivolved carried him and the Child of Light away after the battle."

The other Dark Masters were shocked upon hearing that. Not much had ever surprised them, but this surprised them big time.

"What does this boy look like?" VenomMyotismon asked.

"He's not too tall but not too short either. He has spiky brown hair and brown eyes. By what I heard, the boy's name is Davis," Puppetmon responded.

"What should we do?" MetalSeadramon asked.

"We keep our eye on him. He could be a big threat to us," Apocalymon responded.

Meanwhile, the Digidestined hadn't really gone anywhere. They suffered yet another humiliating defeat to someone who was not part of their team anymore. But they didn't have time to ponder any further because they heard and felt large footsteps approaching them.

"What's that?" Hawkmon asked.

"I don't know Hawkmon," Yolie responded.

Soon, the thing responsible for the footsteps cleared the area of trees. Tai, Matt, Sora and TK gasped upon who it was.

"It can't be," Matt said.

"But we destroyed you," Tai added.

"True you defeated me. But I have returned and so have my fellow Dark Masters," Machinedramon said. "We are stronger than we were before as well. You don't stand a chance against us now that none of your Digimon can go Mega anymore."

'We have to find a way to get away. We can't face Machinedramon now,' TK thought.

"Oh, and my comrades send you their worst. I'll give you a sample of it," Machinedramon said.

The next thing that everyone knew was that his or her surroundings had suddenly changed into a matrix. There were numbers and patterns everywhere. Unlike what Davis, Kari, ExVeemon and Angel went through while they were underwater, this twilight zone-like surrounding was actually an attack.

"DG Dimension!" Machinedramon shouted. When he was reborn, this was the first attack that he learned.

Beinga a strong Mega-level Digimon, it didn't take Machinedramon too long to master this very powerful attack. He learned how to control it so that it could affect whomever he wanted it too. The matrixes wrapped themselves around Cody. Cody then screamed in pain as the matrixes gave him the shock of his life. He soon fainted and was teleported to Spiral Mountain. Then the attack faded into nothing.

"Cody!" Armadillomon shouted.

"Your little friend is our prisoner now. Consider this a warning of our return. But I assure you that we won't go so easy on you the next time we meet," Machinedramon said before leaving. He was soon out of the Digidestined's speaking range.

"What are we going to do?" Sora asked.

"I don't know. But we have to get Cody back," Gabumon said.

"We will Gabumon," Matt said. "Let's head back to the Real World for now. We need a good plan of action."

The others nodded and went to the nearest Digiport. But they didn't notice Armadillomon going in the direction Davis and the others went. Armadillomon knew that Davis was Cody's only hope now.

'I've got to find Davis. He's the only hope Cody and I have right now,' Armadillomon thought.

Fortunately for Armadillomon, Dameg happened to be flying overhead. Vampy told him all that happened. Davis then told Dameg to keep an eye out in case Cody and Armadillomon were still in the Digital World. Dameg looked down and saw Armadillomon running through the forest. He then landed in front of Armadillomon.

"What's the problem?" Dameg asked.

"Can you take me to where Davis is? It's very important that I talk to him," Armadillomon responded.

"Of course. Get on," Dameg said.

Armadillomon got on Dameg's back, and Dameg took off. Fifteen minutes later, Dameg landed where Davis and the others were. Then Armadillomon got off Dameg's back. The others could see that he was very desperate and worried about something.

"What is it Armadillomon?" Veemon asked.

"Cody has been kidnapped," Armadillomon responded.

Davis and the others gasped upon hearing that. "Who took him?" they asked.

"It was a giant ugly-looking robot Digimon. He said that he was part of some group called the Dark Masters," Armadillomon responded.

"That was Machinedramon. Four and a half years ago, the older Digidestined, TK and I had to face off against four Digimon that called themselves the Dark Masters. The first one we had to go up against was a giant metal snake known as MetalSeadramon. Then next one was an annoying puppet Digimon called Puppetmon. The third was a Machinedramon, and the last was the jester Digimon Piedmon. All four are Mega-level Digimon," Kari explained.

"Armadillomon, tell us exactly what happened," Davis said.

Armadillomon nodded. "The other Digidestined were still recovering from the battle when Machinedramon just came up on us. He told us that the Dark Masters were back and even more powerful than ever. Then he used an attack called DG Dimension. It looked like we were in the twilight zone, except that there were numbers floating all around.

The numbers wrapped around Cody. Then they shocked him. The next thing we knew is that Cody was gone. Then Machinedramon told us that Cody was now the Dark Masters' prisoner," he said. "I'm very worried about Cody. There's no telling what the Dark Masters will do to him. You are Cody's best chance now Davis."

"I'm guessing that Spiral Moutain is back," Angel said.

"What's Spiral Mountain?" Veemon asked.

"Spiral Mountain is the Dark Masters' base. The mountain was made up of four spirals, each a different color. When one of the Dark Masters was deleted, his part of the moutain disappeared as well. Now that the Dark Masters are back, Spiral Moutain is probably back as well," Kari responded.

"I see. Well, this situation will require more help. I'm going back home. But I'll be back in a few moments," Davis said.

The others nodded, and Davis disappeared. He reappeared in his room and immediately went to Jun's room. Jun was just reading a book when she heard her brother enter. She turned and saw a very serious look in Davis's eyes.

"What's wrong Davis?" Jun asked.

"I need your help Jun. I'll explain everything when we get to the Digital World," Davis responded.

Jun nodded. She left a note on her desk, telling her parents where she was going. Davis then took her hand, and they teleported to the Digital World. Davis then told Jun everything that happened.

"I see. Well I'll do all in my power to help get Cody back," Jun said.

"Are you magical as well Jun?" Angel asked.

"Yes Angel, I do have magic powers. I am an ecomancer," Jun responded.

"What's an ecomancer?" Ken asked.

"An ecomancer is someone who can work with nature. I can just about control it if you will. I'm also more aware of other people's intentions," Jun responded.

"Now we have to plan how we'll rescue Cody," Veemon said.

"What should we do?" Kari asked.

"Are you rested enough?" Davis asked.

Kari and Angel nodded.

"You can train some more. When you get tired, you can rest again. Right now, it would be better for Jun, Veemon, some of our strongest Digimon friends and me to rescue Cody. The Dark Masters will probably not give Cody up without a fight. Because they're even stronger than they were before, it will take some of our strongest as well," Davis said.

"Okay Davis," Angel said as Kari nodded.

"Don't try to do more than you can handle because you'll end up hurting yourself. Make sure that they don't train too hard my friends," Davis said.

The Digimon that were going to stay behind, Kari, Angel and Wormmon nodded.

"I'll train too. I also want to help out with fighting the Dark Masters," Armadillomon said.

Davis and the others nodded. Then Davis, Jun, Veemon and Bluice(A/N: She had Dedigivolved an hour ago) set off for Spiral mountain on Dameg. They were all determined to rescue Cody from the sinister Dark Masters. Ten minutes later, Dameg hovered in the air because he felt a Digimon approaching. The others soon felt it too. Then Davis, Veemon, Dameg and Bluice smiled.

Soon, the Digimon was a couple of yards in front of them. Jun couldn't help staring in total awe at the Digimon. This Digimon was always a sight to behold. This bird Digimon was all the colors of the rainbow. She had four large and beautiful wings.

"Wow Davis. Who is this beautiful Digimon?" Jun said, still in awe.

"Jun, I would like you to meet our friend Rainba. She's a Phoenixmon. Phoenixmon are rare Mega-level Digimon that live in only one sector of the Digital World, which is pretty far away from where we are now," Davis responded. "Rainba, this is my sister Jun."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Rainba," Jun said.

"The pleasure is all mine Jun," Raiba said in an alto-like voice.

"How long have you been dwelling here?" Jun asked.

"I've been here for about a year. There's actually a story that goes along with that," Rainba responded before beginning her story.

| Flashback |

It was a cool and cloudy day in the Digital World. The skies threatened rain, but the rain held off for now. The younger Digidestined had split up to find and destroy as many control spires as they cold before it started raining. So far, Davis and Flamedramon had the best luck as far as finding control spires.

Flamedramon had destroyed 30 control spires already and was looking for more. "It looks like we went in a better direction Davis," he said.

"It looks that way Flamedramon," Davis said.

"I don't want to have all the fun Davis. You can destroy some too," Flamedramon said.

Davis smiled, "All right Flamedramon." He and Flamedramon soon came up to another bunch of control spires.

There were twenty in all. Flamedramon went first. He roared as his body became engulfed in flames. But these were very intense flames. Just the heat from the flames destroyed any tree in the area. Flamedramon made sure to put a heat shield over Davis to protect Davis from the intense heat. Then the flames formed into a pillar.

"Pillar of Fire!" Flamedramon shouted as he stepped out of the pillar.

The fiery pillar rocketed towards the control spires. The ten on the left were completely obliterated in only seconds.

"It's your turn now Davis," Flamedramon said.

"All right my friend," Davis said smiling. He closed his eyes as a yellowish orange aura formed around him. He then opened his eyes and stretched his arm towards the remaining spires.

The spires all had the same yellowish orange aura around them. Then Davis balled his hand into a fist, and the spires slowly crumbled to the ground before turning into data particles. The data then disappeared in the aura.

"You're right Flamedramon. That was fun," Davis said.

Just then they saw a flickering light about fifty yards from them. They followed the flickering light and soon came to its source. It was an area clear of any vegetation. Davis and Flamedramon gasped in worry and amazement. In front of them was the most beautiful bird Digimon that they had ever seen. But this beautiful creature looked very sick. The Digimon looked very pale and had very labored breathing. Every now and then, it coughed up its own data. Davis and Flamedramon felt their hearts sink into their stomachs upon seeing how awful of shape this Digimon was in.

"We have to help it Davis," Flamedramon said desperately.

"I'm way ahead of you Flamedramon," Davis said. He walked up to the sick Digimon and put his hand on one of the four wings. He screamed in severe pain and immediately recoiled his hand. "This Digimon is a fire Digimon. But I can feel that it shouldn't feel this hot. It felt like I was touching the sun," Davis said as he looked at his severely burnt hand.

Seeing how bad it was almost made him throw up. His hand was burnt so bad that the skin had completely melted away, showing what was underneath. Flamedramon stepped up and very gently put his claw on Davis's severely damaged hand. A violet aura covered Davis's hand. A few seconds later, Davis's hand was completely restored.

"Thanks Flamedramon," Davis said smiling.

"No problem Davis," Flamedramon said smiling. He then removed his claw and had a serious look on his face again. "I think I should take care of this one since I am a fire Digimon," he said. He walked up to the Digimon and gently put his claw on the Digimon's wing. He didn't feel the heat that much at all. He closed his eyes as a green aura spread through him and into the Digimon.

The Digimon felt the comforting aura going through her and just had the strength to open her eyes. She saw a Digimon tending to her. As the seconds passed, she could feel her strength returning. She also started to feel better. A few moments later, she felt completely better. The head she generated was still great, but it was back to where it should normally be for her. She stood up and looked at the Digimon and the human with it.

"Thank you for what you did for me. But how could you do that and who are you?" the Digimon asked.

"I'm Flamedramon, the human you see beside me here is my good friend and partner Davis. Davis gave me the ability to heal and cure. He's a mage. A mage is a person who is strong in magic," Flamedramon responded.

"Thank you both. I am Phoenixmon, a Mega-level Digimon. I was just flying by when a poisonous bug Digimon stung me. The venom quickly spread through me and I fell from the sky. I couldn't do anything because I got weaker. I would've died if you didn't come when you did," the Digimon said.

"Where do you come from anyway?" Davis asked.

"Oh I live in a far away sector of this world. My kind is very rare," Phoenixmon responded.

"Are you going to go back?" Flamedramon asked.

"If I return, then it's going to be for a visit. I like it in this area a lot better than where I come from. Where I live is basically an area of volcanoes. That's why I chose to live here because of how beautiful it is. But I do have trouble being here sometimes because I don't have full control of my great heat yet," Phoenixmon responded.

"I could help you with that if you want," Davis said.

"That would be very helpful," Phoenixmon said.

A rainbow-colored aura engulfed Davis. He looked directly at Phoenixmon. Phoenixmon saw herself engulfed in the same aura. Then she saw herself begin to change. Her body was white with red tail feathers. Now it slowly became the same colors as the rainbow aura around her. Soon, the aura faded. Phoenixmon was now a literal rainbow-colored Digimon. the colors blended nicely with one another. She felt that her body had cooled off more.

"I just made you all the colors of the rainbow. But the colors are helping to balance out your body heat. The red, yellow and orange represent the heat your body gives while the blue, violet, indigo and green work to make sure that you don't unintentionally burn up something," Davis said.

"Thank you Davis," Phoenixmon said.

"It was no problem, Rainba," Davis said.

"I like that name a lot," Phoenixmon said. "I'll be here whenever you need me."

| End Flashback |

Jun was amazed by the story. She smiled at her brother. "You always were more than willing to help others," she said.

"I owe him and Veemon my life because of it," Rainba said. Then her face became serious. "But tell me. What happened?" she said.

"Cody has been kidnapped by the Dark Masters," Veemon responded.

"Isn't he part of the group that treated you and Davis so bad?" Rainba asked. "I've heard about the union between Davis and Kari," she added.

"He was Rainba. But he and his partner Armadillomon have realized their mistakes against Veemon and me. But before they could come and talk to me, Machinedramon took Cody. There's no telling what kind of danger Cody's in now," Davis said.

"I understand Davis. I'll help out too. Even though Dameg is as strong as a moderately powerful Mega Digimon, having two Mega Digimon fight against the Dark Masters since Bluices can Digivolve to Mega will help you more," Rainba said.

Davis and the others nodded. Then Dameg flew as close to Rainba as he could. Then Veemon and Jun climbed onto Rainba before Dameg put some distance between himself and Rainba again. Then the two flying Digimon continued on towards Spiral Mountain. Davis, Veemon, Jun, Bluice, Dameg and Rainba were all very determined to save Cody from the Dark Masters' evil clutches.




Well, here's yet another chapter. I mentioned earlier that Cody and Armadillomon won't be joining Davis until chapter 7, and now you know why. Preview for Chapter 7: Operation Rescue: The Dark Masters torchure Cody. While Davis, Jun and their friends continue the journey to Spiral Mountain, Kari, Angel, Wormmon and Armadillomon continue to train. The training pays off because one of the Digimon Digivolves to Champion form for the first time. Which one is it? You'll have to stay tuned to find out.