Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Another Story - Rizu's Adventure ❯ Into the Digital World ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Into the Digital World
Rizu's Story
Frontier



On the planet earth there was a country, in the country there was a city, in that city there was a house, in that house was a mess of a room, in that room lay a girl, sleeping. School work was scattered everywhere, my drawing pencils laid around the room, away from each other. A radio alarm clock started up. “Its six in the morning, all decent people should be waking up and listening to this next song!” The D.J. Called Spin Cycle cried out. The beat of the song awoke me from the coach in my room. I had fallen asleep while I had been working on my newest masterpiece. I sat up and looked around the room, seeing the colorful creations on my walls. I stood up, the erasure shavings dumped all over the floor. I brushed the rest off.

“Rizu! Get ready for school!” The sweet voice of my mother cried up to me.

“Alright!” I yawned and went over to the water bowl on top of my dresser and splashed some cold water on my face like I did every morning. I dried my face off with the soft blue towel next to bowl. I then picked up my hairbrush and brushed out my smooth, short brown hair, after doing this I ruffled it up a bit. I slipped the white cloth around my neck like I did everyday and quickly changed out of my jeans and shirt I wore yesterday since I hadn't put on my pajamas. I had changed into a green tank top and a short sleeved darker green jacket over it and a regular pair of blue denim jeans the right leg was ripped at the knee. I pulled on a pair of white socks and slid out of my messy room, almost forgetting my fingerless gloves, quickly grabbing them from a small table as I swung out of the door and almost hit the wall. I had a feeling that today something was going to happen, and I wanted to know what it was. I caught the railing of the staircase and jumped over the edge.

“Show off.” I heard her older brother say behind me as I slid into the kitchen and collided with my father, which made me fall to the ground.

“Whoa, slow down Rizu.” The brown haired man said grinning, he stretched out his arm, offering his hand to help me up.

“No can do dad.” I said, taking his hand. “Kouichi and I promised to meet each other at 6:30 in the park before school.” I started jogging in place. “What time is it now?” I attempted to look at his watch, curving my body to look at his right wrist.

“Its 6:15.” He said, raising up his wrist so I couldn't see it.

“Oh snap!” I shouted. I ran past my father and slipped on my shoes, not bothering to tie them. “Bye my little hero.” I said, kissing my little brother on the top of his head.

“Gah!” The baby giggled, reaching out his arms to me.

“No can do!” I said, taking a homemade muffin out of the basket on the table as my older brother sat down at the table. “Gotta go!!” I said, grabbing my backpack from the floor and rushing out the kitchen door and toward the park.

“How does she have plans this early and I don't?” Zeinzu asked his mother.

“Girls make plans before guys do, usually,” She said, chopping some carrots. “and she has a friend that cares about her. And she cares for him.”

“Ewww... Rizu and Kouichi?” Mother rolled her eyes.


At the park Kouichi was waiting at the swing set when I got there. “Finally your here.” He said, standing up. I caught my breath and looked up at him.

“I kept tripping on my shoe laces.” I said, pointing down at my shoes.

“Maybe you should have tied them.” He smirked.

“You know me better then that.” We started to laugh. After a few minutes of laughing we started walking toward the school.

“How long have we known each other for again?” Kouichi asked.

“Kindergarten, remember? Some punks were picking on you and I was the only one that stood up to them.”

“Thats right, you got in trouble for punching Punkku's front baby teeth out and making him have to go to the nurse's office.” We started laughing again, but the laughter faded away. My face suddenly froze and I stopped in her tracks. “What's up?” Kouichi asked, stopping and turning his torso to look at me. “We're going to be late.”

“Go on without me.” I said, I was staring at a bush.

“No way, I'm staying with you.” He saw me smile at him, a light blush ran across his face.

“OK.” I said. “On that count of three we jump that bush. One....” I held up one of my fingers.

“Two....” Kouichi said in a hushed voice, watching me hold up another one. “THREE!!” We shouted together and jumped at the bush. Two large men emerged from the bush and our faces filled with fear. They had a brown sack. “Run....” Kouichi muttered and we ran off toward the school. One of the men got in front of us, blocking the only exit. I gasped. The other man had come up behind us and hit Kouichi on the head, knocking him out cold and then he sacked me. My backpack fell off my back and my papers scattered everywhere, including the picture I was drawing of Kouichi and I as a gift for his upcoming birthday.

“We've got the girl.” One of the men said.

“Perfect.” I heard a sly voice say. “Take her to the Shibuya underground trailmon station. I'll handle that rest.” I was scared and I started struggling. There was a sudden blow to my head and I was knocked out cold. About an hour later I woke up on the floor of a train.

“Where am I?” I asked, sitting up.

“Your being pulled along the digital world.” A voice answered back.

“Who are you?” I looked around and saw no one. “Who's there and whats that?” I almost jumped onto a seat when the voice talked again.

“I am a trailmon named Mole.” The voice said. “The digital world is where digital monsters roam.”

“Well, what am I doing here?”

“Someone has kidnapped you and put you on me. The rest of us, the other trailmon, agreed that when they put you on anyone of us, we'd try to keep you from harms way. I'm now taking you to were you may possibly get your spirit.”

“My what?”

“Your Spirit.” The trailmon said. “Yours is not one of the ten legendary warriors, no. There were two others helping defeat Lucemon that day. Life and death. Only a few know about it. They are opposites like light and darkness.”

“OK, so I get this spirit. Then what?”

“You will see the great Opahimon.”

“Another digimon?”

“Yes. But she is one of the overseers of the Digital World. She has great power.” The trailmon started to slow down. “We're here.” The door slid opened, I slowly went over to the door and stepped out. It was a grassy plain with a couple of trees and a creek. “I'll be waiting here.” I heard Mole say. “Remember, every step you take puts you in danger.”

“Thanks.” I said, taking what Mole said to heart. My heart started to race as I started walking forth. I was looking for some kind of... thing. I took out my cell phone as it had started to beep, but it wasn't my razor phone. It wasn't a cell phone at all. It had changed into a white and gold... something. I looked up from the used- to- be- razor- phone and saw a symbol on a tree up ahead. I slowly crept up to it and touched it. A bright light pulsed from it and it shot out of it toward the object in my hand. “What was that?” I asked myself.

“Rizu, you must get back to the trailmon.” A voice shouted at me from the object. I looked down at it and jumped in surprise. A figure had appeared on the screen. It was a pretty women with long brown hair and a mask that only covered her lower face. “Get back to the trailmon!” She yelled once again. I only nodded. When I got back to Mole, two wired looking digimon were waiting for me. “Ogremon, watch out Rizu. This would be a perfect time to transform!” Somehow I knew what she was talking about.

A thread of data circled around my hand. “Spirit Evolution!” I shouted, throwing my hand with the device at the data. My clothes were torn from my body and were replaced with clothes that would be worn by a goddess. My hair had grown out. I got long white gloves and boots, a golden collar much like Pharaohs in Egypt would wear. In the middle of the collar was a red gem. She had a bow in her hand. I snapped my fingers and an arrow appeared in thin air. I sought it out the off the bow. “Seibutsumon!” I cried.

The Ogremon looked frightened, but charged at me. “Life Arrow!” I shouted, snapping my fingers an arrow appeared in the air again and I aimed for one of the Ogremon. I shot it in the shoulder while the other one grabbed my ankle. “Let go off me!” I growled, kicking at him. The other on grabbed my other ankle and they pulled me down to the ground. They tied me up still as Seibutsumon. I struggled and kicked, trying to loosen the rope, but was tightening it instead.

“Rizu don't give up.” I heard Seibutsumon in my head. My eyes started to water from the rope marks that I was making all over my body.

“Seibutsumon. Its impossible.” I cried to her in my head. “I can't get loose.”

“Stop struggling and try to snap your fingers to get an arrow.”
I suddenly felt them tying my fingers up so I couldn't snap them.

“Any other bright ideas?” I asked her. I could feel her turn her back on me.

“I'm sorry, I don't.”

“Rizu!” I heard Mole yell before the Ogremon knocked me out. The second time today. I was getting annoyed by this.