Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Anxiety on Your Sleeve ❯ Chapter 01 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Anxiety on Your Sleeve

This has not been beta'd so don't yell at me. IF you would like to volenter then pleas do.


Chapter 1

"Hay come on were going to be late for the party!" yelled Tai from the other side of the door. "Your not Mimi, it shouldn't take you this long to get ready!" exclaimed T.K from the other side of the door as well.


Matt wasn't listening to them, as he sat on the edge of the tube slicing the pail skin on his wrists, watching the sugary red drip in to the porcelain white tube. Tai pounded on the door frustrated at his friend for taking so long. Matt worried that his friend would come in quickly bandaged his wrist, pulling his sleeves down and stashed the blade in a grove behind the toilet.


Checking him self one more time he walked out, showing Tai and T.K a fake smile, which both tock acceptingly. "Let's go." Matt said grabbing his coat and keys as he walked out the door. Tai quickly ran after him determined to drive. T.K turned off the lights and locked the door before fallowing the two boys.


Well that's it for now, hope you liked. Pleas Review.

Later,