Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Artificial ❯ Artificial ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: Digimon is property of Toei. Animation and Bandai. MD Geist and all subsidiaries are property of the U.S. Manga Corp. I neither own nor am I involved financially with these companies. I am simply a fan of their work.

This songfic is based on the thoughts of DarkWarGreymon as he travels through the Digital World destroying the Holy Stones. It is set to the tune of "Merciless Soldier" From MD Geist 1.Oh, and in case my use of language confuses you I mainly use Japanese names. Key: Italics: Song Lyrics D: DarkWarGreymon T: Tyranomon Di: Digimon Da: Daisuke P: Paildramon I: Iori
M: Mummymon A: Arachnemon No Symbol: DarkWarGreymon's Thoughts
______________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________ Why is it that when Knightmon attacked the Holy Stone I was injured. Am I somehow connected to them? Impossible, I am not a real Digimon, I have no feelings...Then why did I feel such pain?

"Who are you - Coming down from the frozen sky"

I can't think about that now. All that matters is to destroy the stone so I may meet my ultimate opponent. He will be the one who has the answers I seek.

"Who are you - Silent sky won't answer me"

He also possess's what I truly desire. My GREATEST VICTORY!!! Once he is gone my domination over the Digital World will be unchallenged. All will fall, not even those pathetic Chosen Children will be able to stop me. Not that they.... Wait, I can sense a Holy Stone. It is close.

"Battle weary - Still you fight on"

D-"Gaea Destroyer" That's one less stone now. My search continues. I cannot rest until I bring this entire world to it's knees. "Mission in an unknown land" Where is the next one, I must calm myself if I wish to seek it. But how can I be calm when my mind races with questions? Why was I created? Do I have a heart? Can one as powerful as I truly possess these feelin... WEAKNESSES. No I am perfect, I am artificial. Only those that have souls may have a heart. "Long forgotten man - A strange and fearful warrior" T-"DarkWarGreymon, Stop" What, who is it that dares to stop me? The Chosen Children? No just a pathetic opponent, not worthy of my attention. T-"I won't let you hurt anymore of us" A mere champion challanges me? D-"Leave me alone, you are not worthy" T-" I have no choice, it amazes me that a Digimon can do this to his own kind" Own kind? "Nobody knows - Memory is torn asunder" D-"You are mistaken, I am no Digimon... Tyrannomon" T-"You must be stopped, here and now.. SLASH NAIL" D-"Gaea Destroyer" T-"NOOO" I take great joy in the deletion of my opponents and yet I am also saddened. Bah I have no time. "Nobody knows - Racing on the winds aura" He was not alone, there are more. Hehe, just rookies. Look at them, how they cower in fear. Worthless... Their emotions make them weak. Challenge me, I order you to challenge me. D-"What are you looking at? Do you too wish to die?" Di-"Everyone run" Cowards, scatter if you must, it does not matter. Only two Holy Stones remain. After that your world will cease to exist and mine will begin. "Drinking in all - All that it see's" One of pain and suffering. Like that which I must endure. You will all know my pain. "From the cold and darkness you come" What is that? They are here, the Chosen Children have come to protect the last two stones. But where is it, ah it is hidden underneath the sea. Da-"Look out guy's, its DarkWarGreymon" P-"No sweat Daisuke, we're ready for him" They want to die so soon? Then I shall fulfill that desire. D-"Out of my way" "Who are you - Who has awakened? Tell me" MA-"Necrophobia""Predation Spider" Huh, it is those two fools. M-"We'll take care of them you go after that stone" A-"Quiet Mummymon and attack" They are useful after all. Who could have known. Now I can take one step closer to my final battle. I am so close I can feel it. "Can't Stop - He's just a soldier" D-"Gaea Destroy..." I-"No please don't" The one they call Iori. Why is he guarding the stone, surely he knows that he can't defeat me. I-"Please DarkWarGreymon you have a heart, I know it" D-"Bah, why do I need a heart? I never asked for one" But I was given one anyways D-"I shall destroy you and then the Holy Stone" "Can't Stop - We awaken and we see" Da-"Iori watch out" Angemon saved him, weakness of the heart. That is all they know. D-"Black Tornado" P-"Oh no, he got the destiny stone" "There is nothing left of our tomorrow" Only one left. Its destruction will be a herald of destruction upon this world, and a summons for my foe. "Can't Stop - He's just a soldier" Now to find the last stone. To receive the answers, and to rain my sorrow upon those who say they have souls. I am coming for you, the one who appears to be worthy enough to face me. PREPARE. "Can't Stop - The never ending war game" "On the horizon battle is on - Chasing you"

Comments, Flames or Requests? E-mail me at Tatsumi_Ichiro@angelfire.com "