Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ As If! -Digimon Style ❯ Iron Vegimon ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

As If! A complete rip off by Sasha Janre



Authoress' note: This is a shameless rip off of DarkGatomon's AsIf of Yu-Gi-Oh! but this is for Digimon. This will have stuff from 01 and 02 depending if I find the tape with the corresponding episodes. If you know AI, then you know the format.

* * *

"Iron Vegimon" from Season 02

Scene: *Davis, Tai, Kari, and respective Digimon blast the Gatsumon out of jail*

Veemon: V-Headbutt! *jumps in* Let's rock!

Gatsumon 1: *sigh* If I had a digidollar every time I heard that pun.

Gatsumon 2: I know. Why can't they just resist using such unoriginal lines? It's really depressing me. What I wouldn't give for some rock digimon liberation.

Davis: *sweatdrops* Can we just go already?

Gatsumon 1: We're not just lunkheads! I'm quite interested in Shakespearean works myself.

Gatsumon 2: I like Marlowe, personally.




Scene: *Jailbreak!*

Davis: *panting* That ... was ... easy!

TK: *snickers as he and Kari easily out run him* Try working off that flab at the gym, Davis!

Davis: *stops and pinches his stomach* I'm not fat! *Frowns* Am I? Do these pants make my butt look big?

Gatomon: ... isn't this reserved for human girls?

Kari: Well Davis was always very feminine ...




Scene: *The Gatsumon flop to freedom on a hill*

Agumon: You guys are officially fugitives!

Tai: As opposed to being unofficially fugitives ... you're the current authority on labeling fugitives, Agumon? So that's what you've been doing all this time!

Agumon: *puts his hands on his hips* Well what else was I supposed to do? A digimon can't live off of heroics forever.




Scene: *Davis displays his humbleness*

Davis: If that's the kind of defense the Digimon Emperor's gonna put up, this fight'll be over in the first round!

TK: I think he won the first round a while ago, Davis.

Kari: And since when did this whole journey become a boxing match?

Davis: It was a metaphor you guys!

TK: *impressed*... *turns to Kari* I didn't think he knew what those were! Let's try this out! *to Davis* so then what's an oxymoron?

Davis: *huffs* you! You're an oxymoron!

Tai: This might help. *throws a grammar book at Davis' head*




Scene: *TK lives to disprove Davis' logic*

TK: Something was weird.

Patamon: *hops into his hands* what was?

TK: The whole architectural design of that place was completely irrelevant to any correctional facility I've ever seen! Plus it was made out of marshmallows!

Kari: Marshmallows?

Tai: *blinks* ... I guess the Emperor was low on bricks ... or took artistic license a bit too seriously.




Scene: *Conspiracy theory*

TK: It was so easy to break out of that place! There wasn't even a single guard around! It's like he wanted us to do it.

Davis: *annoyed* Well maybe they all decided to go on strike!




Scene: *Same*

TK: It's like he wanted us to do it. I think he's up to something.

Davis: You're crazy! He took one look at our awesome skills and hit the road!

Tai: Simple question, Davis ... 1+1?

Davis: 11! What kind of bogus question is that?

Tai: I rest my case. Quality over quantity, Davis.




Scene: *Davis looks to Kari for support*

Davis: Isn't that right, Kari?

Kari: Ah ... actually Davis,. I'm gonna have to agree with TK. Not only is he gorgeous and has those lovely blue eyes, but he's actually got an IQ higher than 3.




Scene: *Kari concurs*

Kari: There's no way he's going to let us go that easily without some sort of reason!

Tai: *rubs his chin* We'll worry about it later.

TK: *dryly* I can just feel the urgency.

Tai: *ahem* ... *grabs TK by the collar* If you want half a chance with my baby sister, you will worship the ground I walk on, are we clear?

TK: *squeak* Crystal!




Scene: *stomachs rule all*

Tai: I can practically smell the cafeteria from here!

Davis: That's my peanut butter and jellybean sandwich I've had in my pocket since last week!

Kari: Ew, gross...

Agumon: Why didn't you take it out last week?

Davis: Well it's attached to the cloth in my pocket and formulated its own colony. The leader told me that the pocket was the base and if I removed it, certain doom would befall the world. He had a pretty cool scepter too.

Kari: *looks worriedly at TK*

TK: *makes the motion of smoking a joint, Kari giggles*




Scene: *Gatomon notices the Control Spire*

Gatomon: (Hm....what's that tower?)

Digimon Emperor: *voice is heard suddenly* Welcome to Kaiser Radio where we play nothing but the biggest hits this side of the DigiWorld! Next we have the metal stylings of Ogremon!




Scene: *The Emperor's lair*

Emperor: The next one should be in place right about now.

Wormon: What are you doing, master?

Emperor: I'm playing the largest scale game of chess ever with Piedmon, whom I resurrected especially for this game.




Scene: *DE goes to lay the smack down*

Emperor: This Control Spire is the most dominating object in the DigiWorld!

Gabumon: That's quite a claim to make. I mean the Hero Tower down the ways is quite impressive too, and much more easy on the eyes.

Emperor: *shaken* WH-what? There's a structure more intimidating and revered than my spire?! *falls over from shock*

Gabumon: *smiles and shakes his head* Young imperialists ... so fragile.




Scene: *The JR High School*

Yolei: *screams*

Tai: What is it?!

Yolei: *pounds her fist on the desk* I was just about to win the game and the hottest guy on the planet's heart and you go and come out of the portal?!

Tai: *sweatdrop* Very sorry, I'm sure...




Scene: *Izzy spazzes out*

Izzy: Are you crazy, bringing all the Gatsumon here?!

Gatsumon 2: You know you like us! *tackle hug*

Izzy: Ack!

Tai: Tough love ... Heh.




Scene: *Tai's defense*

Tai: Well we didn't have a choice! We couldn't just leave them there for the Digimon Emperor to make into slaves!

Izzy: Did you ever think of placing them in the Digi-Witness relocation program?

Tai: *blink* That exists?

Izzy: *SIGH* Of course it does! Do the goggles suck up brain cells or something?

Kari: I think you answered your own question.




Scene: *How to disguise a bunch of rock digimon? Hmm...*

Yolei: What do we do if Mr. Fujiyama comes in here?

Davis: Please. We all know he's having an affair with Mrs. Yaguchi. *all stare at him* Uh…

TK: I don't even want to know how you know that!




Scene: *Cody to the rescue*

Cody: I could say I'm taking a sculpting class and these are my early masterpieces. Hit it boys!

Gatsumon: *pose*

Tai: *whips out a camera, starts hitting the shutter rapidly* Come on now, work it, work it! That's beautiful! Now pout at the camera, yes, that's lovely!




Scene: *Izzy requests Yolei's digivice as it opens the gate*

Tai: The only way we can get in is if one of you opens it!

Yolei: You know ... *looks to TK, Kari and Davis* we could start charging for this service everytime you guys want to go in and need our help! *grins*

Tai: *slaps forehead* I hate captialism....




Scene: *Back to the Bad Guy*

Emperor: *whips the Vegimon* Hurry up! I've got an early tea time.

Vegimon1: Tea time? Well that sure is manly. Do you also crochet?

Emperor: Yes. I'm quite proficient at it. *whip* It's a crochet whip. Isn't it lovely?

Vegimon1: *rubbing its back* Yeah. Gorgeous. >_<<Br>



Scene: *Jailbreak part doux*

Gabumon: We're bustin' out tonight, boys! Ah, why wait!

Gazimon: *snore*

Gabumon: ... or tonight's good too...




Scene: *A blast of nostalgia with Gabumon's Blue Blaster*

Gabumon: *running with the Gazimon but a green spiked fist hits him and he falls back*

RedVegimon: Apparently you don't listen to INSTRUCTIONS!

Gabumon: ... if you keep yelling like that, I won't be able to listen at all!




Scene: *It's like the pokedex, only more random...*

RedVegimon: I'm the DigiWorld's biggest salad bar, RedVegimon!

Gabumon: You're pretty fat for being a vegetarian.

RedVegimon: I'm just big stemmed!




Scene: *stinging jabs, ahoy!*

Gabumon: Try to stop us, Stinky!

RV: You're not exactly poppin' fresh either!




Scene: *moving on a few lines*

RV: If you can't stand the smell, get out of the kitchen!

Gabumon: Gadly! Now boys!

Gazimon: *pull out the Digimon equivalent of Fabreeze and spray it at RV*

RV: No! The citrusy clean huuuurts!

Gabumon: Clean lemony fresh victory is ours, boys!




Scene: Gabumon's thrown over the edge*

Gabumon: Ah! My fur's dry clean only!

Red Vegimon: *suddenly worried* Send me the bill, okay!?

Gazimon1: That … was random …




Scene: *To a conveniently placed concert Hall*

Matt: *singing* It might not always be that way …

Girl: MATT! I'M PREGNANT!

Matt: *suddenly stops* Huh?

Girl: *shows her large stomach*

Matt: *faints*

Drummer: Hey! No starting a scandal until after we've made it!




Scene: *Matt's so talented, he doesn't have to move his fingers to play!*

Matt: *swishes his hair as the camera zooms in on his eyes*

Girls: *swoon, faint*

Keyboardist: Damn it Matt! That's the 3rd time this week! Stop making our entire audience go unconscious!

Matt: I can't help it if I'm this beautiful!




Scene: *TK pleas*

Matt: Listen TK, just because I have a rock band doesn't mean I can hide a band of rocks that just happen to be Digimon!

TK: Come on, bro! It's not like your audience goes to hear your music! They'd never notice!

Matt: Hey! I'm a serious musician you k-ahhh! *gets chased by fan girls*




Scene: *Perhaps, not*

TK: Maybe they can be your backup singers!

Matt: Nah, they sound too gravely.

TK: *sarcastic* I must have missed the memo of when your loser band became big enough not to help out the little people.

Matt: Jeez, when did you get so bitter? Did Davis finally get Kari?

TK: *yelling* NO! *Matt laughs*




Scene: *A girl who seems to have had a love affair with a socket runs up*

Girl: Can I have your autograph? ^_^

Matt: Sure. What's your name?

Girl: Jun Ishida. *grin*

Matt: *pause* Huh?

Jun: We'll be married one day, so I wanted to give you some early practice!

Matt: *faints*

TK: *snicker*




Scene: *No even better, it's Jun Motomiya*

TK: Did you say 'Motomiya'? You wouldn't happen to be Davis' sister, would you?

Jun: Yeah, that's right, who are you?

TK: His lover. *lying*

Jun: *not getting TK's lying through his teeth and squeals, hugging him* that is so cute! When's your wedding? Are you having it in San Francisco? Can I design the china?




Scene: *Jun's an opportunist; she hits on TK too*

TK: There's barely any room.

Jun: I know, I think all boys are cute.

Matt: Out of curiosity, how many court documents do you have issued on you?

Jun: Uh…519, why?

Matt: Uh, no reason. I just wanted to make it a nice even number, that's all.

Jun: *hugs him* you're so thoughtful!




Scene: *Matt and TK talk about the Digiworld with Jun still standing there*

Matt: There's some kind of disturbance in the Digiworld! *looks at the 5 red dots running away* the flashing red dots indicate Etemon's doing another performance.




Scene: *Moving on…*

Matt: I hope Gabumon's okay. *He and TK run away*

Jun: *sigh* Why do all the cute ones have to have some sort of psychological trauma?




Scene: *Again*

Jun: Gabumon? That must be his dog! *squeals* MATTY! You're my true love AND an animal lover?! *Faints*




Scene: *I can't help it*

Jun: *Blink* Gabumon? That must be his third, estranged brother! *Chases in hopes of finding the elusive Gabumon*




Scene: *Holy Scene Change, Batman!*

Yolei: Davis, get away, you're making me nervous!

Davis: Come on, can't you go any faster?

Yolei: I'll show you faster! *Messes with the science of bio-physics to make Davis' hair 3x bigger than his head like it looks on my TV*




Scene: *Gateway to uh … somewhere*

Silhouettes: *attach to the kids*

Matt: Hey, I'm flying! This would be awesome for my live show!

TK: Don't you think of anything else?!




Scene: *Reunion*

Matt: I want you to tell me everything that happened.

Gabumon: Good. We never talk anymore. Do you have a girlfriend?

Matt: Yes, her name is Sasha.

Davis: *Rolls his eyes* Hey, authoress, quit with the self insertion already!




Scene: *It's tough when your characters zing you back, but now we move onto Gatomon's pearls of wisdom*

Gatomon: When was the last time you saw a rabbit sleep on a TV?

Kari: This is what you think about?

Gatomon: In between my plans for world domination, yes.




Scene: *About Santa Carella*

Gabumon: Everyone minded their own business, until the Digimon Emperor came along. Then we had to mind his business.

Matt: I should give him the number of a very good therapist…




Scene: *The spires are named*

Gabumon: The Emperor calls them control spires.

Davis: *apparently needing no more information* Let's go! *runs smack into a tree*

Matt: Not the coldest beer in the fridge, is he?

TK: You have no idea…




Scene: *Davis is NOT Tai*

Davis: Let's go!

Matt: Hold it! We can't just rush in there! For all you know he could be there waiting for us and this whole thing could be some kind of ambush!

Davis: All we have to do is armour Digivolve and blow them apart!

Matt: I have a feeling you thinking anything outside the box may cause your head to implode.




Scene: *Tension!*

Matt: *glares*

Davis: All we have to do is armour Digivolve and blow them apart!

Matt: The 3 remaining brain cells in your head must be pretty lonely, hey?

Davis: No way! The cobwebs keep them more than occupied.




Scene: *TK joins in*

TK: It's not that simple!

Davis: Huh?

Matt: *grabs the goggles and pulls them back, then lets them go and watches them snap back into Davis's face* That was simple.

Kari: *giggles*




Scene: *Gang up on Davis -the daily edition*

Kari: TK's right. We have to rescue the hostages and make sure that none of them get hurt.

Davis: Augh! >_<

Patamon: They're being guarded by the Vegimon! Watch out for that Digisludge!

Matt: It wasn't sludge, that's for sure. *Shudders*

Davis: Was it ice cream?

Matt: Yes, yes it was. I'll let you eat some later, okay?




Scene: *Davis tries to recruit Cody*

Davis: It looks like we're not needed here. Let's go off and do things our own way.

Cody: I think we should all stick together.

Matt: Man, ditched by Cody. Maybe you should take a hint.




Scene: *Davis the drama queen*

Matt: Alright, I've got a plan to sneak into the prison. We'll put Davis in a dress and give him the inmates.




Scene: *Okay, seriously*

Matt: I've got a plan to sneak into the prison. I have a tape of Macarena. The infectious tune will no doubt make their heads explode.




Scene: *Hit me baby one more time!*

Matt: I've got a plan to sneak into the prison. If we execute a pop locked routine, they'll be so blown away we can just waltz in!




Scene: *Davis fumes*

Davis: It's too dangerous! We can't risk the fact that anyone, especially Kari may be attacked with that Digisludge.

Kari: No big deal.

TK: Yeah we've been attacked by a lot worse things than Digi sludge, right Kari?

Kari: *nods* Yeah, like Etemon's singing.




Scene: *Chivalry is dead*

Davis: I can't believe you're not worried about Kari's well being, TA!

TK: TA?

Cody: He forgot how to spell TK!

Matt: The learning curve's real slow for you, huh Davis?




Scene: *again*

TK: TA?

Davis: Yeah, you total ass!

All: *gasp*

Kari: He made a clever insult!

Cody: The world's ended. Please log off.

DigiWorld: *promptly implodes*




Scene: *At the jail*

Guard Vegimon: Stop right there, identify yourselves!

Matt: We're the entertainment for the inmates.

GV: What do you have there?

Matt: A souped up version of Twister.




Scene: *Once more*

GV: Stop right there, identify yourselves!

Matt: We're the band.

GV: Where's your equipment?

Matt: It's all compact!

GV: Ya new wave punks, yer all too technical for me!




Scene: *Sneaky, Sneaky*

Gatomon: Too bad we won't get Oscars for the worst acting ever.

Veemon: Hey! I think we did good!

Armadillomon: Only because you didn't say anything!




Scene: *Gatomon is the only voice of reason*

Gatomon: We haven't even faced the pick of the litter yet!

Matt: I doubt they're a threat.

Gatomon: You're still cocky.

Matt: Of course. And now I don't have Tai to inhibit my true leadership qualities! BWAHAHAHA!

TK: Matt? *Gently* here, have some decaf.




Scene: *Gatomon hates optimism*

Gatomon: And even then we still have to find a way to destroy the control spire.

TK: All in favour of making Gatomon the new leader say "Aye"!

All: (sans Davis) Aye!




Scene: *Prison bound*

V1: The emperor will be pleased! You can expect your reward soon.

Gatomon: "In the mail" eh?




Scene: *Again*

V1: The Emperor will be pleased.

V2: We, on the other hand, aren't impressed greatly with you. *Glare*

Patamon/Gabumon/Armadillomon/Veemon/Gatomon: *realize they've shown the Vegimon up and quickly beat a hasty retreat*

Matt: Hey! Whatever happened to "No surrender!" ?!?




Scene: *Dang piece of foolery*

V1: Gyah!

*all the digimon have taken off the fake rings, except for Armadillomon who is currently wrestling to get it off*

Armadillomon: I knew I should have joined weight watchers sooner!




Scene: *Jailbreak part tres*

Patamon: Be careful! There are more guards!

G1: So as I was sayin', the wait comes up to me with the salad and I go "Hey buddy, you just served me my aunt Gladys!" *Guffaws*




Scene: *So many possibilities*

Patamon: Be careful! There are more guards!

G1: I got a straight!

G2: That would be great if we weren't playing GO FISH!




Scene: *And one more time for good measure*

G1: I got a straight!

G2: No you didn't!

G1: Yes I did!

G2: NO way does that count!

Matt: *nods to the company and they sneak on by, Davis making them play 52 pick up*




Scene: *Moving on*

Davis: I'm tired of hiding! Let's fight!

Kari: I don't think so.

TK: Yeah, you're on your own.

Davis: H-Hey!

Matt: Hold on guys, I have a better idea. *Pulls Davis off*

*later, Davis walks up to the Vegimon guards dressed as a female Vegimon*

Davis: *falsetto* Hiya big boys!

V1: Yowza!

All: *hiding behind the corner, snickering*




Scene: *sage advice from the ex-rebel*

Matt: Easy there Junior. You have to learn that fighting's not the only answer. It should only be used as a last resort.

Davis: Argh! *stomps foot* But I wanna fight NOW! *Throws a hissy fit*




Scene: *Poor whashisface*

Davis: Why won't anybody listen to me?!

Veemon: Because your plans aren't well thought through and they usually backfire if you don't have back up?




Scene: *again*

Veemon: What'd you say?

Davis: That's it! I'm gone! *goes to run off, and hits a wall*

Veemon: Off the deep end …




Scene: *TK tells Davis something highly irrelevant*

TK: Oh Davis, I almost forgot to tell you: I met your sister today.

Davis: Yeah, so?

TK: So now I know that stupidity is a genetic trait in your family.

Davis: Genewhodiwhatnow?

Matt: *puts a hand on TK's shoulder* Let it go…




Scene: *Davis keeps digging a hole for himself*

Davis: I bet she had a lot of really bad things to say about me!

TK: Not so much say as show. *Fans out a bunch of Davis' baby pictures*




Scene: *battle of ideologies*

Matt: She didn't even mention you so you're the one with the big mouth!

Davis: If you've got a problem with me, let's settle it right now!

Matt: Please, and mess up my gorgeous locks? I'd shatter the dreams of millions of girls.


Scene: *Uh-oh*

Davis: If you've got a problem with me, let's settle it right now!

Matt: Let's face it Davis, you're jealous of me. It's alright, you can admit it. I'm gorgeous, talented, I get all the girls, and you'll never get laid in your life. It's OK.




Scene: *Temper, temper*

Kari: I can't stand anyone who talks bad about their brother OR sister!

Davis: Meee?

Kari: *sighs* No, the other porcupine headed idiot who has goggles!

Davis: *sigh of relief* Oh, I thought you meant me.




Scene: *Drama Queen*

Davis: It's Kari. She hates me. She thinks I'm a disgusting, worthless piece of dirt.

Veemon: It took you this long to figure that out?




Scene: *roadblock*

TK: How do we get down from here?

Gabumon: Magic. Lots and lots of magic.




Scene: *Hehe, Gazimon rope*

Gazimon1: You can ride down the bunny slope. Our way of saying thanks.

TK: *sweatdrops* I was never a good skier.




Scene: *Down, down, down we go?*

RedVegimon: Ha! No one's going anywhere!

Matt: Hey! Look over there! *points*

RV: What? *Looks* I don't see anything. What am I looking at? Is it that rock formation over there? I'm going to turn around any minute now!

[Shamelessly stolen from the Simpsons]




Scene: *Go, Go Power Rangers!*

Veemon: I'm going to make vegetarians around the world proud!

Matt: I don't think sautéing a talking DIGITAL vegetable would impress them much. You'd probably piss off PETA too.




Scene: *Okay, so I'm the only one that found that funny*

RV: Chilli Pepper Pummel!

Veemon: *braces* … *peers* … *sees a fancy Mexican dish*

RV: Please taste it and tell me what you think!

Veemon: *tastes* … mm! Delish!

RV: Really? You think so? *Gushes* Hee!




Scene: *The Vegimon pull a Kuriboh and attach to everyone thus preventing the inevitable Armour Digivovle*

Veemon: I'll toss you like a salad!

RV: In case you've forgotten, I HAVE THE UPPER HAND HERE!

Veemon: Don't you mean club? You don't have hands.

RV: *drops Veemon and looks* How about that? Huh… *blink*




Scene: *same*

RV: I HAVE THE UPPER HAND HERE!

Veemon: Minor detail!

RV: It's a rather major detail, I'd say!

Veemon: So you would think! But I'll get out of this eventually and buddy boy, I'ma serve you with croutons!




Scene: *Touching friend moment AFTER Veemon is smacked around*

Davis: *thinking* This is all my fault! Veemon is doing this for me! Maybe I should have said a pineapple would have cheered me up. Needless death is way depressing.




Scene: *RV cracks his …whip?*

Veemon: Eh! *gets knocked back into the spire*

RV: *goes to attack with his double punch* Double Spike Punch!

Matt: Duck!

Veemon: *does and the CS cracks, and falls on RV* VICTOLY!




Scene: *Old-School Digivolving!*

Matt: Gabumon? How'd you Digivolve?

Garurumon: *Turns* Well you see, it was a complex chemical reaction that---*turns, and sees that RV has escaped* Dang it!




Scene: *Whee!*

Garurumon: Howling Blaster! *The blue stream of energy acts like a water current and sweeps the Vegimon away*

Vegimon1: This ride sucks! I want my money back!




Scene: *If everyone divivolved off a cliff, would you join them?*

Davis: Digi Armour Ener -------- eh?

DigiVice: *displays a low battery symbol* … *dies*

Davis: H-HEY!




Scene: *Is it just me or does the Egg of Courage seem like a dangerous thing to have in your pocket?*

*Techno music kicks up*

Flamedramon: *sounding a lot like Kaiba* Flame fist.

RV: If that didn't hurt so much I think I'd give you lessons on EMOTIONAL SPEAKING!




Scene: *The Cavalry has arrived*

Tai: Garurumon! Long time no see! I see your fur is still rockin'.

Garurumon: Heh… *preens*




Scene: *Patamon knows the answer to everything!*

Digmon: *cracks the control spire making it fall* Sorry, I forgot to say "timber".

Tai: You can apologize to the loggers of the world later.




Scene: *RV and the crew wake up*

RV: Did I get married while I was asleep? *looks perplexed at the ring*

Vegimon: *randomly glomps him* Honey!

Matt: Heh… I wish you many years of wedded bliss?




Scene: *Yolei explains that the spires send out dark power to the rings*

Tai: I wonder how many control spires there are in the Digital World.

Matt: *waves hand* It's not our job to care anymore!

Tai: *Puppy eyes* Aren't you the least bit curious?

Matt: Eh - hey no, stop that. I don't care.

Tai: *glomp* Yama-chan, please?

Matt: Eh…Tai…NOT IN PUBLIC I SAID!




Scene: *Heh, Taito*

Matt: Quite the tough mission for the new DigiDestined, don't you think?

Tai: Yep. They'll definitely need the help of the wiser kids.

Matt: It's settled then. If you come here, you need one of us. Preferably Tai or myself.

New DD: *Whine* But guuyyys!




Scene: *Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!*

Izzy: Hey everyone, I really think you should check this out.

Tai: What is it?

Izzy: I just checkmated the Digimon Emperor! We won!

TK: *sweatdrop* That was anti-climatic.




Scene: *The Spire problem*

Davis: And how do we know that he won't build new spires?

Yolei: What the hell kind of question is that?

Matt: Yolei, don't talk back to him, you'll only encourage him.

Yolei: That's very true. He's such an idiot.

Davis: Stop talking about me like I'm not here!

Matt: Is that a fell voice on the air? *Hums*




Scene: *Is it over yet?*

Greymon: They don't make control spires like they used to!

Matt: Correct me if I'm wrong, but there were no control spires when we were arou- *sees Greymon glaring at him* on second thought, you're right! Heheh …




Scene: *Hey, the Digimon Emperor. I almost forgot about him*

DE: What? A spire was destroyed?

Wormon: Actually, your game of chess was just won by Piedmon.

DE: What?! I demand a rematch! *All that is heard is Piedmon's hysterical laughter* Clowns. Never trust them.




Scene: *Wee, young dictatorial regimes!*

Emperor: Within a year, I'll have every area under my complete control!

Wormon: Um, remember that guy in your history class? Hitler? And his friend Stalin? You may want to review their rules just in case.

Emperor: Why do you say that?

Wormon: Call it a bad feeling.




Scene: *Hey, there's an announcer?*

Announcer: What IS the Digimon Emperor's plan?

Emperor: I just SAID it! Honestly, you omniscient voices need to clean out your ears!




Scene: *He sounds rather enthusiastic.*

Announcer: What IS the Digimon Emperor's plan?

Emperor: I plan to subject the world to a contagious dance craze that will sweep the world and the royalty cheques I'll receive will make me the richest kid in the world!




Scene: *Bring it home, DigiEmperor*

Emperor: My plan? I don't have a plan. I've been making this up as I go along. I've been doing a bang up job so far, eh?





Author notes: And the first one is done! It only took me five days … sporadically. Please review or email me at darksaiyajin_26@hotmail.com var PUpage="76001089"; var PUprop="geocities"; var yviContents='http://us.toto.geo.yahoo.com/toto?s=76001089&l=NE&b=1&t=108085 6859';yviR='us';yfiEA(0); geovisit();