Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ As of now, untitled. ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: My idea, their characters, I don't own digimon

---

Koushiro's hands were slightly sweaty, and he was finding it hard to breathe. After much nagging, teasing, persistent annoyance, inappropriate language, and a bet of more than one hundred dollars, Yamato, Taichi, and Takeru, had finally convinced him to ask Tachikawa Mimi out. Although the original bet had been for him to grab Mimi's butt. Koushiro strongly disagreed with that one.

He thought as he walked down the crowded school hallway, 'Its not as if I'm doing this to improve my social status', he told him self, 'My computer needs more RAM', he thought over and over. 'And it’s not like I find her disgusting, infact I find myself rather attracted to her. He flipped Taichi off, when he was mouthing "Lover Boy", or mabe something about leftovers. 'I wouldn't do it for Sora, because I don't really like her that way, and she's got cooties. But I really like Mimi. ... Do most people talk to themselves like this?'

Mimi came around the corner, 'Oh God! Just ask; Want to come to the Friday dance? Just ask!' He turned around, he couldn't.

He was about to hang his head in shame, when a tap on his shoulder, he opened his mouth to say, 'Piss off, Yamato', when Mimi's voice came.

"Koushiro?"

"Present!" Koushiro felt stupid for not saying something, more, well, intelligent. 'Damn am I really that short?' he asked himself, I mean man, I'm right a cleavage height. WHOA, no bad pervy thoughts, down!'

Mimi giggled, "Do you want to go to the dance on Friday."

'Holy shit! WTF! BBQ?', "Yes Friday's good, so is the dance, and dancing" Koushiro felt stupid once again.

Mimi giggled, once again, "See you then."

"Yeah...", 'Whoa,' he thought, 'Did that really just happen? Should I get platforms so, I don't look so short? I wonder how much admission is?'


'Do I still get the money?'