Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Babysitting isn't fun...or is it? ❯ Here he comes... ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer- I DON'T own Digimon in anyways, except in my fantasies

Warning- This is a lemon fic that contains sex scenes so if you're a kid leave now. I don't know why I said that… not like you're gonna listen anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Chapter-1

The sun was already up in the sky when Tai Kamiya woke up. The sun was shining into his room draping everything in an eerie glow. Tai sat up in his bed, rubbing his sleepy eyes. He squinted around the room and looked at his digital clock. The numbers on it showed 11:57. Tai marveled at the fact that he woke up so soon on a Saturday. He pulled himself out of bed, slipped on his slippers and headed to his door, head bowed in mid sleep.

He reached for the door, yawning. His hand felt around aimlessly for the handle when… SLAM! The door flew open, knocking into Tai's face. Tai stumbled backwards, grabbing his swollen nose. A large array of curses came from Tai, and his little sister, Kari, just stared. "You ok, Tai?" She asked.

Tai rubbed his nose. "I think so.." he said. "What are you doing up so early anyways?" "Mom and Dad are out…again" Kari said "Mom put you in charge…again" Tai smiled and ruffled his little sister's hair. Kari frowned as she watched her brother head for the kitchen. Tai opened the fridge and stood before it, wondering what to gorge himself with. He finally decided on a huge carton of ice-cream. It was the tri-flavored kind, with strawberry, vanilla and chocolate.

"Is that breakfast?" Kari asked, as Tai dumped the carton on the dining table along with 2 spoons. "Yup" Tai said, grabbing his spoon and shoving it into the dark chocolate. Kari pulled her chair up to the bale and began to eat the strawberry right from the carton. She swallowed. "TK's coming over later, you know?"

Tai wiped the chocolate from his face. "Cool, when?" Kari frowned, thinking for a moment. "I think Matt said he'd bring them over at 12:00" she said finally. "What time is it now?" she asked.

Tai looked up at the clock. "It's 12:16…they're late…" As he said this, their doorbell rang. Tai got up and opened the door. There stood Matt and his little brother, TK. "Hi Matt, TK" Tai said. "Come on in." Matt shook his head. "Sorry, I gotta run. I just had to bring TK over." He said, handing Tai TK's book bag. "Bye Tai, thanks for taking care of TK. Cya Kari!" he shouted, as he turned and rushed down the stairs to the first floor. TK smiled as he walked in. "Hi Tai!" he said, pulling his jacket and kicking his shoes off. He discarded both by the door and headed straight to the kitchen.

Tai dropped TK's book bag at the door and followed. "Hi TK!" Kari smiled. "Want some ice cream?" "Hi Kari. Sure thank" TK said, taking a spoon from the sink and he began to eat the ice cream. Tai watched them from the doorway, then headed towards the living room. He plopped down onto the couch and grabbed the remote. He turned the TV on and began channel-surfing. Wack….wack…wack….wack… There was absolutely nothing on TV today… well not at this time anyways…

Tai sighed and laid his head back and stared at the ceiling. Today was definitely going to be boring… Poor Tai…He didn't know how wrong he was…