Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Beelzemon's Second Chance ❯ The Passion of Beelzemon ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: The Passion of Beelzemon
 
Author's note: Sorry for being absent, I went on hiatus because of my severe writer's block and my obsession over looking for Digimon websites which are not closed. As promised, I gave you this Beelzemon/Renamon couple.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon except Digital Hell.
 
Renamon peered through the cell bars and called out, “Beelzemon! Are you alright?”
 
Beelzemon stopped sniveling, turned to look at Renamon with his sad sore eyes beneath his mask and banged his chains which bound his wrists against the wall. “Leave me alone!” he told her off, “just go away!”
 
“Beelzemon, I repeat it's me, Renamon. Please don't be like this, I've came here to appeal to the Judge and help you…”
 
“Help me?! Hah! Yeah right!” the demonic biker digimon answered her with a bitter irony, “even with your help and my reincarnation, the tamers may hate me and so does Jeri!”
 
Renamon had no reply but she turned to ask Dobermon, “Can you please let me be with Beelzemon? I need to talk to him…”
 
“As you wish…” he nodded his head. Then, she took out the keys from him, unlocked the cell door and went in.
 
“If you want to be with him, please stay here till our Judge orders you!” Dobermon told her while shutting the door.
 
Then, as she got in, Renamon saw that Beelzemon was not only sitting in the darkest corner in a fetal position, his chains bound his wrists, collared at his neck and it also shackled at his feet like a condemned prisoner.
 
“Beelzemon, I've come to talk you. Please tell me why are you crying?” Renamon asked him.
 
Beelzemon just sighed and let her sit next to him; he began to speak, “before I came to the Human World or digivolved…”
 
Beelzemon's Flashback
 
“I once had an elder brother who looked like me as an Impmon except that he had blue skin and had yellow eyes, his name was Elfmon. My brother and I lived in the South of Digital World. Elfmon was the opposite of me; he was a responsible goody-two-shoe who didn't like me getting into trouble.”
 
“Most of the time, I was very young and naughty. I liked to play pranks on other digimon, steal food and also I tend to tease the bigger and aggressive higher level digimons to catch me but he always try to stop me from doing this and spoil my fun just like you!”
 
`Impmon!' Elfmon looked at me crossly, `what did you just do?'
 
`Oh nothing!' I lied to him, `I was just playing with him!' But actually, I had stolen his food from one champion level digimon.
 
“But one day, I stole the food from the village of Mudfrigimon and when the angry village chief and the village mob came to look for me.”
 
`Alright, little one” the village chief Mudfrigimon asked me in a menacing tone, `who took my mud chocolate cake?'
 
`It was him!' I falsely accused Elfmon with my pointed finger, `he's the one who took the mud chocolate cake!'
 
“I laughed to myself thinking that I could get myself away from my crime but I was wrong, I saw it in my own eyes that he was killed by the lynching Mudfrigimon mob despite his pleas of innocence. Then, I was filled with remorse and anger that I cursed the whole village in revenge to be haunted by an accursed Behemoth motorbike which goes around the village attacking and killing all the Mudfrigimon.”
 
“Angry and bitter with myself about my brother's death, I left Digital World and ventured to the Human World for a new life but it turned out to be a place of Hell when I was chased by hostile stray dogs…”
 
“Could you fight back with them?” Renamon asked.
 
“I tried to fend them off but I was too exhausted to do it as there were too many angry stray dogs and also I was too weak from exhaustion and hunger since I ventured there without food for ten days. Then, when I was about to be doomed, all of a sudden, you came to rescue me from them by showering your diamond storm attack which scared the dogs away…”
 
“And that was when I got to know you; I came to the Human World when Rika wanted me.” Renamon said.
 
“Yes. Indeed, you picked me up and carried me to somewhere safe like in the empty dog-free alley. At times, you also brought out the food for me which Rika had left out to be wasted.”
 
“Then one fateful day, I was having a nap since I was exhausted when two small humans grabbed me that disturbed my sleep, I struggled hard from their grip and I tried to attack them but my rule which was mentioned from you was that I should not attack or hurt the humans so in the end, I let them do whatever they want. The ones who grabbed me were Ai and Mako, those annoying small kids.”
 
“Life with them was horrible, although they did give me food, they would sometimes give me too much food that I cannot eat anymore and they would pester me to eat the food despite my bloated belly. They treated me like a toy; they pulled my arms like a doll after Mako had broke one of Ai's toys and I was always pelted with toy bullets from the toy gun. Sometimes, they would terrorize me with their puppy but I hated it so much since I had a fear of dogs after the stray dog attack. Finally, I became tired of them that I decided to run away from them to wander around in the city and terrorizing people. This is why I hated humans so much…”
 
Renamon spoke up, “so what do you normally do besides terrorizing people and wandering around the city?”
 
“I also made my living of stealing people's food, bullying Calumon, disturbing the digimons which come into the real world and sometimes chatting up with you whenever you hang around the city.”
 
“One day, when I was terrorizing those bimbos who were admiring Calumon, I heard the voice of a Deva which said that I am worthless without a tamer. Angered by this, I confronted this Deva, Indramon and when I was about to fight, you and Rika interrupted everything that he vanished. Then after that, I wanted to digivolve and become powerful…”
 
“But your idea of your dream went too far that you became a public nuisance, if I did not save you from the police, you would have been shot!” Renamon scolded him with a glare.
 
“I know that!” Beelzemon retorted with a banging of chains against the floor, “don't remind me about that again!”
 
Then he continued “…So I tried to fight with him but he had beaten me easily that I was near-death. I remember having my flashbacks about my life and muttering about my oncoming death and my brother's name…”
 
“Just as Indramon was about to pound me to death with his hoof, you saved me again and you fought on with the help of your tamer and others. While fighting with him, I plucked up my courage to try to finish him off despite my grave injuries but my actions were proved as futile when I was punted out like a soccer ball by this stupid horse Deva.”
 
“From days after being battered and beaten, I didn't feel like stealing food or terrorizing the humans anymore that I hid in the sewers moping about not caring about my hungry stomach. Until one day, I heard a voice who told me that I can go to Digital World for more powers.”
 
“I was excited about this so I went there to make a deal with Chatsuramon and that's how I got more power but instead I killed Leomon and some other digimons so from now on, the ghosts of Leomon and my brother would come to haunt me over and over again before I died…” he finished the story with a sigh.
 
For a next few moments, the whole cell became very silent as Beelzemon buried his face in his chained arms in regret while he reflected on everything what he did in the past. Renamon looked at him with pity despite the fact that he nearly killed her when she tried to stop his mad rampage against the tamers so she patted her hand on his shoulder and snuggled up to him to comfort him.
 
“There…there…” Renamon tried to comfort him, “I'll help you out of Digital Hell so that we'll reincarnate if we're successful…”
 
“Thanks…” Beelzemon muttered reluctantly, “let me ask you…why as a mortal like you come here just to give me a breakout?”
 
“I've came here to appeal to the Judge to give you a chance for your reincarnation because we are battling the D-reaper and without you together, we are losing in the battle.”
 
“But I lost!” Beelzemon cried bitterly, “I lost the battle all because of ME! I failed to rescue Jeri and it's my freaking fault for killing Leomon! If I think of that again, I could just torture myself by pounding my head against the wall and I suffer everything in Hell! I wish I wasn't born!”
 
“Don't say that!” Renamon scolded him, “if I did not come all the way here to help you, you will get worst tortures and you will be tortured endlessly! Now without you, Ai and Mako will miss you terribly and be miserable and Rika will also be the next victim of the D-reaper from her depression of losing me. Without us, the whole city and Digital World will be destroyed!”
 
Beelzemon thought for a moment but he said nothing.
 
Then suddenly, Beelzemon's thoughts were broken when they heard Dobermon calling them from outside the cell.
 
“Your time is up! The judge wants to see you!”
 
That's it… Beelzemon thought, let's prepare for the worst…
 
O conscience, into what abyss of fears
And horrors hast thou driven me, out of which
I find no way, from deep to deeper plunged.
-John Milton
 
………………………&# 8230;………………………… …
 
Oh the horror! I hope the judge isn't harsh with him. Please stay tuned for the next chapter and don't throw me into the flames of Digital Hell!