Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Behind the Scenes of Digimon Season 1 ❯ The first 25 minutes ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Behind the Scenes of Digimon Season 1
By Blake
NOTE: This is not a real documentary (Obviously). This is a mockumentary like on the show The Simpsons. (They had a mockumentary episode. So I wanted to do a fanfic like that)
Part1
Matlock: Hello. I'm Matlock from the TV show Matlock. I'm here to tell you about the behind the scenes of Digimon. First to talk, I have my friend, Marge from The Simpson.
 
Marge: Our story begins in Indonesia.
Matlock: The Digi-destined really lived in Indonesia before the show. Matt and TK moved from Albania. When they first discovered something. The Digital world.
Tai: I found it with the others when playing Lacrosse. What? Whad'ya laughin' at?
Matt: I said to Tai, “Maybe we should make a show. It would be a hit.”
Matlock: The show was ready when someone notice a problem.
(The Screen reads: Ami from Puffy Ami Yumi)
Ami: They were going to make the show. But it was in the style of Japanese Anime'. So they move the story to take place in Japan.
Marge: Then after the first 5 episodes, Digimon made #1 on the TV charts.
(The screen says: Inuyasha from Inuyasha)
Inuyasha: The show had about 10 billion viewers. And the kids made magazine covers.
Marge: Tai was on all the magazines.
TK: He was the most popular guy. Everyday he would come with ladies by his side.
Matlock: Tai also got up with the times.
Sora: Tai was loaded with bling, too. With his popularity, he freaked us out.
 
Marge: Then they got a call that shocked the world. Matt was arrested.
(The Screen says: Satsuki from My Neighbor Totoro.)
Satsuki: He was arrested for smuggling drugs. But nobody did get why.
Matt: I was jealous of Tai. All his popularity. I was annoyed.
Tai: We didn't have enough money to bail him out yet. So we replaced him with Casper the friendly ghost. No one seem to notice.
Marge: Look at this scene from the episode Sub-Zero Ice Punch (I think that's what it's called.)
Casper: Tk is all alone on some strange island.
Tai: That's it!
 
Matlock: No one seemed to think Matt was in jail.
Marge: Someone Caught the arrest on tape.
The scene is at an airport. The police notice Matt had drugs in his suitcase. The police are trying to tackle Matt and hand cuff him.
Matt: Get the *beep* off me!!!!!! YOU *bleep*en *bleep*holes!!!! YOU GO p*bleep* ON SOMEONE ELSE!!!
 
Matlock: When the film went out over the country. People were shocked. The guys were able to bail Matt out. But money went low.
Joe: Sora was p*bleep*ed and said she wasn't getting paid high enough.
Matlock: The next day. She was gone.
Mimi: We looked everywhere. We finally found here in Springfield USA.
Izzy: She was working at the Girlesque'. (pronounced Girl- esk)
Matt: She was hot an,.. I MEAN SHE WAS SLUMPING INTO A NEW LOW!!!!!
Marge: They got to convince her to come back.
Voice: Coming up next, Mimi and Izzy's secret romance, and Tai's guest appearance on Spongebob Squarepants when we come back.
---------------------------------commercial break-------------------------------------