Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Blue Eyes ❯ BES chap 01 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

BES chap 01 ---- Tk Takeshi and Akino Karima

Tk Takeshi trudged slowly home from school seeing black spots around his eyes now and then. The only reason for his conditions was that he was sick. Finally he bumped into someone. This girl's name was Akino Karima. "Are you alright?" Akino's eyes looked worriedly at Tk. "Um, I don't feel aright. Actually, I feel terrible." Tk responded. "Here, let me help you." Akino gently lifted Tk from the ground and onto something's back. "This is Ameramon, a tiger Digimon." Akino petted Ameramon. "Yup! Where do you live, Takeru?" Ameramon said brightly to him. "Don't bother, Amera, already know." Akino said. Once Tk got home Matt sighed. "Tk! You're really stubborn! I told you not to go to school today (groans)!" Matt said. "I know.." Tk wearily said. Akino hurried up one floor to her apartment. Asking her mother for some of her nurse supplies, she hurried back down and asked Matt if, "I could help take care of Takeru." Akino offered. "Sure! I have to go anyway and our moms not home yet. TK! Akino's gonna take cara you! I gotta go! See ya!" Matt called. "Alright.." Tk said, almost silently. Akino went straight to the kitchen and made Chicken Noodle soup and some hot Herbal tea. "Here you go. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." Akino's voice rang through Tk's ears. "Ring this bell if you need me." Akino dissappeared through the kitchen doorway. Tk knew not to take advantage of Akino. He sipped his tea, which made his throat feel better. Soon after Matt got home Tk was a lot better. Akino smiled and hurried out the door with these words: "Bye Matt, Tk!" The next day of school Tk walked to school with Akino. Somehow he couldn't shake the feeling of liking to be with Akino. Somehow he couldn't leave Akino's side. Was it love? "No way! I can't be in love with Akino! Nope!" Tk thought. Though when Akino looked at him, her blue eyes sparkling, he couldn't help but blush. IT WAS LOVE!

Author note: I don't own Digimon. I don't own that cutie Tk Takeshi (although I wish I did). Akino is © to me though.

BES chap 02 ---- The DigiWorld

Tk opened his eyes; Patamon was sitting on top of him. "Aya!" Tk screamed. Akino giggled. Tk was over at Akino's house hoping to just thank her for being so kind to him when he was sick when Akino's crest started to glow. The crest of the Future shined with all its might. Arouamon (Ameramon's rookie form) ViaDigivolved before they're very eyes. "Arouamon ViaDigivolve to…. Maroumon!" Arouamon now looked like Akino's twin. Akino decided to change the name "Maroumon" to "Ajino". Tk finally asked where Akino had come from. This question had stayed on Tk heart for a very long time. "I came from a AkinoVeira, Orinni-chan." Akino said. "A star?" Tk asked. "Yes, Orinni-chan." Akino's black hair began to blow in the wind. "What's a "Orinni-chan"?" Tk asked. "A boyfriend." Akino's eyes had gone all blue. "BOYFRIEND!!!" Tk started to blush madly. "Yes, Orinni-chan, is something wrong?" Akino had worried look in her all blue eyes again.

TO BE CONTIUED