Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Bucket Hats ❯ Kawa ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Karui: Chapter three!! And, no, there is still a chance of Miyakeru or Daikeru. I just haven't decided what I want to do. I don't own anything! All of Daisuke's misspelling and bad grammar is on purpose.

Chapter 3; Kawa

I'm afraid that I have to work with another story for a little bit. You'll be told the story by my assistant. Omni. He has no personality whatsoever, but I'll be back about halfway through this installment.

Daisuke sat twiddling his thumbs at the back of his first hour class. He had had a very weird dream the night before, and now he seemed incapable of thinking of anything other than a certain blond. It was annoying him a whole lot that he was thinking so much about another Digidestined. Having a crush on Hikari all those years ago had been quite enough, he did not need this.

Oh nevermind! And here I thought I was bad at this. You go work with the giant bat, I'll tell the story.

Ahem. Daisuke was so caught up in his own little world that he didn't notice when the teacher made an announcement to the class. He briefly registered some gasps before returning to his fantasies. He stayed there until he felt the air to his left and heard the chair next to him move.

"Hi"

Daisuke swung his head around to see the very person, well, girl, he had been thinking of sitting next to him.

"Ta…."

"My name is Takashi Kawa."

"Takashi Kawa?"

"Yeah," Daisuke turned to look over at Miyako who was starring very hard at him. "Takeru's cousin."

Daisuke got the hint for once in his life. "Oh," He turned back to Takeru. "Nice to meet you, uh, Kawa."

"You too, uh?"

"Motomiya Daisuke."

"Nice to meet you"

"Okay, class, settle down, today we are going to take a look at some basic area problems. Now…"

Their teacher was droning on and on and Daisuke had questions that couldn't wait.

The note the two passed back and forth throughout class read as follows:

Hay, Take!

What? We're supposed to be taking notes.

This IS taking notes!

-_-U Not the kind we're supposed to be taking.

Who cares? NEway, have you seen Ken or your brother since yesturday?

No, why?

Lets just say that whille blue and purple look good on Ken, they dont look to well on his face.

o_O What?!

Your brother punchd Ken in the jaw yesturday. -_-***

O_O What?!? Why!?! Is he okay?!

Yeah, he's fine, just a small bruis. I'm not sure why. I don't think Ken evan knows

UUU-_-*** I'm going to have to talk with Yamato today.

That mite be best. So, did you hear `bout the dance Fryday? O_o?

^_^ Yeah, sounds kinda fun.

Are you gong to go? O_o

I haven't decided yet.

If its sonds fun you shuld go.

Think so?

Yah! ^_^

Alright, ^_^, I'll go, but isn't it another on of those couples dances o_o?

Yah, It had harts all over the flyer

Errrrr…….. `_'

You don't have to have a date.

But I'd feel a little silly. #_#

Well, why don't you go with me?

@__@ What?!

Well, we do kno each other, so it wuldnt be unconfortabble.

Well, you do have a point. 0_0

Yah, and itll give us a chance to get to kno each other evan better! ^_^ Trust me itll be fun!!

Dai, are you asking me out? @_@

Heh, heh, sorta -^_^-

End of note

"Miss Takashi!"

"Wahaha!!!!"

And everyone stared, for it's not everyday that the new girl passes out in the middle of class.