Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Combination ❯ Entry ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

COMBINATION

This is the first 2 seasons of Digimon combined, meaning that since the Digidestined never went through a life-altering experience, I can make them act like normal, horny teenagers! (. Also, they're mostly strangers. Taiora, Yamakari, Mimoe & Daiken.

Yagami Taichi groaned, sat up, & rubbed his head. He looked around at the unfamiliar scenery. In front of the teen was a little pink ball. There was a moment of silence before Taichi jumped up & yelled. The ball bounced, saying "Don't be afraid, Taichi! I've been waiting so long for you!" The brunette stopped yelling, & looked at it suspiciously. "What do y'mean, waiting for me? And how did you know my name?" "I'm a Digimon. My name is Koromon, & we're," the ball bounced into Taichi's hands. "PARTNERS!"

Taichi dropped the ball. "Okay, again, how do you know my name? What do you mean, 'partners', & what the hell are Digimon?" "Digimon are the creatures that inhabit the Digiworld!" Taichi gave up on trying to get answers from the thing, mainly because another kid about a year younger than him emerged, looking relieved. "Am I really seeing you," the kid asked, "Or am I right & have gone insane & you're just another thing in this screwy world?"

Taichi shook his head. "No, last time I checked I'm real. I'm Yagami Taichi. Do you have a thing following you?" Koromon made a noise of protest that Taichi ignored for the kid's answer. "I'm Izumi Koushiro. "Yes, it's called"- another pink thing popped up saying "I am Motimon." Taichi processed everything for a moment, than said "Well, if we're here with little cling-on things, I think it's safe to assume there are others too, that we should look for." Koushiro blanched & pointed. "We have bigger problems."

Taichi looked behind him to see a giant orange deformed beetle flying towards them. Without another word the brunette took off, followed by Koushiro, Koromon, & Motimon. When the beetle-thing was almost caught up to them, a female voice called "In here!" Taichi & Koushiro saw a girl leaning out of what looked like a tree but didn't hesitate. Once they & their Digimon where inside & the beetle's roar were fading, Koushiro asked Motimon "What WAS that?" "Kawagumon," was the answer.

While Koushiro tried to rationalize everything Taichi looked over the girl who'd saved them. She was tall & slender with red hair & crimson eyes. She caught his gaze & held it squarely until Taichi dropped his eyes to examine her body. Koushiro asked the girl "Who are you?" She cast Taichi a bemused glance as he eyed her chest & answered Koushiro. "My name's Takenouchi Sora. And you are?" "I'm Izumi Koushiro, & he's Yagami Taichi." Sora looked Taichi & smirked. "Do you plan on looking at my face anytime soon?" "I'm good, but that pink is a horrible color." he replied, not shifting his gaze. She stiffened slightly at that but didn't say anything

Koushiro looked at them in amazement. "We're hiding in a tree from a giant beetle & you two are FLIRTING?!?" "Is there a problem with that?" Taichi & Sora replied at same time. They laughed & Taichi finally looked away from Sora's chest. "Do either of you hear anything?" he asked. The other two shook their heads & Sora peeked out. "Coast is clear," she said after a moment. The trio left the tree, looking for others. They soon found a group with apparently the same searching ideas.

Taichi immediately stopped dead. "Hikari?" The girl this had been aimed at looked as surprised as he. "Big brother, what are you doing here?" Whatever answer Taichi would have given was cut off by a blonde stepping up & saying "Alright! I may be screwed to die in another world with big bugs, but I aint doing it alone!" Taichi's look of shock changed to a grin "Yamato, alright!" "Alright", Koushiro started, but was cut off by a scream. A pink-haired girl ran out of the bushes, chased by a plant-thing, wailing.

"Get it away!" she shrieked, clinging to the nearest guy who happened to be Kido Jyou & he started blushing like mad. The plant stopped & looked hurt. Taichi sighed & explained what they knew the situation. When the girl stopped clinging to Jyou & introduced herself as Tachikawa Mimi, the group set off again. (Everyone's there now.) "Nice outfit," Mimi told Sora. "Thanks," the redhead replied, looking smugly at Taichi. "I still stand by what I said," he told Sora. "Pink is horrible with your coloring." "What do men know about fashion & coloring?" Mimi asked with a sniff. "That's what I thought," Sora agreed. Taichi gave up.

"Alright," Koushiro began again. "We need a place to stay for the night, or possibly a few nights until we can figure out a way to get home." The group agreed to that motion & looked for a cave with a vengeance. Once they found one, Taichi started organizing things. He sent people in groups of two & three to find food, firewood, & water. When those looking for wood had returned a fire was started. Much later everyone was stuffed & the sun hung low in the sky. Taichi stood & told everyone "I'm going to wash off in the stream nearby."

Yamato barked a laugh. "We're in the third circle of hell, but naturally you're determined not to smell bad." Sora took a more reasonable approach. "What if Kawagumon comes back?" Taichi shrugged. "Then I'll scream like hell & run back here naked. That'll get everyone moving." This caused various reactions. Hikari shuddered at the thought of seeing her brother nude, as did Mimi, (Only Taichi's not her brother.) while Sora looked as if she was vaguely contemplating the idea. The men, all familiar with the equipment looked either unconcerned or slightly curious. (We all know how guys compare their dick size.)

Heading away from the group, Taichi began stripping off various articles of clothing (A/N: DROOL) then climbed into the stream. Cursing at the icy temperature, the brunette began running the crystal liquid over his body. After a few minutes he reached down (bending over & giving those behind him a good view in the process) and picked a rock up to use as a crude sponge. The rough texture of the rock did some good. The idea came to him to try using one of his socks.

Turning to the shore he froze. Sora was standing there, statue- like with a crimson face. Both stood there for a moment in shock before Sora turned & fled back to the camp. Taichi climbed out of the water, still red, all thoughts of finishing his cleansing gone. He shook off the water clinging to his body & left in the same direction as Sora had, heading for the camp.

************************************************************ ************

The sun was set, & Koushiro suggested they set a night watch for more 'unfriendly' Digimon like Kawagumon. The shifts were an hour & a half long and who took them went in this order: Yamato, Daisuke, Taichi, Sora, & Takeru. After seven & a half hours everyone should be rested, was the group consensus. The exception was Mimi, who wailed about needing her beauty sleep. She was ignored. The night went uneventful, (Don't worry, this peace is about to end) & in the morning the group set out again.

Koushiro, who had spent half the night getting all the information about their situation, filled them in. Apparently, they were in the Digiworld as part of a prophecy, the rest they were to fulfill by 'purging the Digiworld of darkness.' "And we're called the what?" Daisuke asked for the millionth time. Taichi no longer even bothered to refrain from rolling his eyes as he answered "Digidestined, Daisuke-kun. We're the Digidestined." The peace was shattered suddenly. A large black Digimon crashed through the trees, & swooped the group off.

Hehe, BAD CLIFFIE!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! SUGAR HIGH!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!