Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Curses! ❯ Oh the horror! (Part 1) ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 

Chapter 2: Oh the horror! (Part 1)

 

[The digidestineds sourly returned home and now, you see how the parents react by the change...]

 

[Tai's house...]

 

Tai's Mom*sees Tai*: EEEEEKKK!!!! A FREAK! *turns and looks at Tailmon and Agumon in their transformed selves* Get those things out of my house!

 

Hikari: But it's only Tailmon and Agumon!

 

Tailmon/tiger: Roar! Yeah!

 

Agumon/lizard *with a lizard hiss*: Zzzt! It's only us!

 

Tai's Mom: Talking animals?! *Screams again* EEEEEKKK!!!!!

 

Tai's Dad: I better call the zoo!

 

Hikari *to Tai*: Brother, we better get out of here!

 

Tai: Yes, but wear your gloves and change your clothes!

 

[And so, before the zoo arrived to take them away, Tai and Hikari fled out of the house with Agumon and Tailmon.]

 

[Matt's house....]

 

[Matt is doing his most difficult math's problems when his father comes into his room.]

 

Matt's father: Wow...son, you're working very hard but where are my cigarettes?

 

Matt *nonchalantly*: Arigato, dad...You don't want to know...

 

[But when his father had gone out of his room, Matt turned to Gabumon who was standing loyally next to him...]

 

Matt: Gabumon, make all the digimons into slaves while I'll finish my sums and plan for world domination!

 

Gabumon *takes his cigarette*: Yes, boss...

 

Matt: Then go back to my computer!

 

[Sora's house...]

 

Sora's mom: Oh my! A cow?! *Turns to Piyomon who was speechless* what's the meaning of this?!

 

[Piyomon tried sign language but to no avail so Sora finally spoke up to her mother.]

 

Sora/cow *banging her hooves on the floor*: MOO! Piyomon's trying to say that I turned into a cow! MOO!

 

Sora's mom *startled*: Oh sorry, you must be Sora right?

 

Sora/cow: Moo...yes...

 

Sora's Mom: I will not have beef tonight...

 

Sora/cow: Moo! Moo! Thank you!

 

Sora's Mom: You can eat spinach, broccoli and other vegetables but no eating my flowers!

 

Sora/cow: Moo! I know...

 

Sora's dad *yells from the kitchen*: Honey, we're out of milk!

 

Sora/cow: Moo! What?!

 

Piyomon *with her sign language translated*: (He's onto us, Sora!)

 

[In the alley...]

 

[Tentomon was looking for Izzy who wandered off in the alley while trying to find his way home...]

 

Tentomon: Izzy! Izzy! Where are you? *Hits his head on the overhead balcony* Oww! *He accidentally bumps into the garbage collector* Oops! Sorry!

 

Garbage Collector: EEEEK!!!! A giant bug!!! *Sprays him with a bug spray* Eat bug spray!

 

Tentomon *coughing*: Please! Stop! I'm sorry! *mutters to himself* this is gonna be difficult!

 

[After all the mishaps of bumps, bug sprays and biting rats, he finally found Izzy sitting in the dumpster staring into space!]

 

Tentomon *tugging Izzy's dirty sleeve*: Come on, Izzy! You have to go home! Your home isn't a dumpster!

 

Izzy: Izzy? Who's Izzy? What's a dumpster?

 

Tentomon *carries him without answering the questions and mutters*: For crying out loud! He's worse and smellier than a numemon!

 

[When they reached home of Izzy's adopted parents, Izzy's mother fainted at the sight of a giant Tentomon and from Izzy's stench while his father stared at the giant Tentomon.]

 

Tentomon: Err...shall we discuss about this later and wash him up?

 

[Mimi's house, a mansion located in the suburbs of New York in USA...]

 

Mimi's overly paranoid mother *drives Mimi and Palmon out of the house*: EEEEK!!!! LEPER! LEPER!

 

Palmon *to Mimi*: I told you that we should hide ourselves instead of coming home?!

 

Mimi: You're right, let's hide! *looks at herself in her handheld mirror* WAAAHHHH!!!!! MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!

 

Palmon: Sigh... *cries like Mimi* WAAAAHHHH!!!!! I'VE BEEN SMELLY!

 

[In the nature reserve...]

 

[Joe and Gomamon as animals were trying to hide themselves from the watching eyes of the group of nature hikers and tourists...]

 

Joe/Otter *to Gomamon*: First Lucemon, then the raw fish which I've eaten got me sick and now nature watchers!

 

Gomamon/rat: At least you can swim away from them and so do I!

 

Nature hiker *sees Joe and Gomamon*: Amazing...this strange otter is wearing glasses, a hairdo and it can talk! And that talking rat is riding on the otter's back! *turns to the crowd* Come and see this!

 

Joe/Otter: Oh crap...

 

Gomamon/rat: Err...squeak?

 

[At Davis' house...]

 

[T.K as a fairy was kept in a jar in Davis' room while Davis outside the room was trying to run away from a deranged Jun making him put on a dress and makeup...]

 

T.K/fairy *banging against the glass*: Let me out! Help! Somebody help me! *Turns to Patamon who was munching on the leftovers in a cage* Patamon, will you help me out?

 

Patamon/pig *still munching*: Yum! The food's great!

 

T.K/fairy: PATAMON!!!

 

Patamon/pig: Oh sorry, I'm locked in the cage and so are you! And I like the food!

 

T.K/fairy *grumbles to himself*: Oh fine... *turns to Veemon as a bat hanging upside down from a ceiling* Veemon, can you help me?

 

Veemon/bat *yawns*: Sorry, I can't help you in daylight...

 

T.K/fairy: sigh....

 

[In the deserted forest...]

 

[Meanwhile, Tai, Hikari, Agumon and Tailmon are sheltering themselves in a damp cave in the middle of the forest...]

 

Hikari: Oh great...we're eating raw meat everyday...

 

Tailmon/tiger: You're wrong, Hikari...Agumon's eating insects and this is only dinner!

 

Agumon/Lizard *retorts while eating the flies*: Which is a very, very yucky meal!

 

Tai: We should become like cavemen...

 

[Back in Davis' house...]

 

[Davis as a girl was still running around the house from the still chasing Jun carrying a fancy dress.]

 

Davis/girl *hiding near the cabinet*: Phew! That was close!

 

[Suddenly, Jun pops out and ties him/her up...]

 

Jun: Gotcha! Pretty girl! Now put on the dress and put on the makeup! You're going to the ball and we'll shop for Barbie Dolls!

 

Davis/girl: NOOOO!!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD THAT I AM NOT A GIRL?! I AM A TOMBOY!

 

[At Yolei's parent's convenience store...]

 

Yolei's mother *driving Yolei as a dog with a broomstick*: Out! Out, you thieving rascal! Get out of my store!

 

Yolei/dog: Woof! Woof! (Translated from dog language: But Mom, I'm hungry!)

 

Hawkmon/Parrot *watching from the top*: Awk! Out! Out!

 

Yolei *barking at Hawkmon/Parrot*: Grrr...Woof! Woof! (Oh shut up!)

 

[Cody's house...]

 

[Cody literally being a baby was crying non-stop that Armadillomon, his mother and his grandfather had throbbing headaches.]

 

Armadillomon/tortoise *trying to hide his head into the shell*: Dang it! This is really disturbing mah peace and quiet!

 

[At the park...]

 

[Ken was in the park when he saw his dear old Wormmon who had been turned into a green and purple soccer ball with a face by Lucemon was kicked by a group of little boys in the field. He had been scolding them but with his lisps as he did not have dentures and he looked ridiculous in a size of an eleven year-old boy with wrinkles on his once-kawaii (`cute' in Japanese) face and long grey hair covering half of his face wearing gray uniform as worn in the series.]

 

Ken/old man *scolding the little boys from kicking Wormmon as a soccer ball*: You besserh not toushsh my ball, you whippershnappersh!

 

Boy 1: Ball you say? *tosses the Wormmon soccer ball to Ken rudely* Here Old Man, catch the ball!

 

Boy 2: Yeah! Catch it yourself!

 

Ken/old man *gets hit in the stomach by a Wormmon soccer ball*: Ooush!

 

Boys: Ah-hahahahah!!!!

 

Mother *comes up to him*: Respect the elders and apologize to him this instant!

 

Boy 1: But Mom...

 

Mother: DO IT NOW!

 

Boy 1 *reluctantly*: Sorry, old man... *then sticks his tongue out*

 

Mother *bowing to Ken*: I'm so sorry about my son, he's just cheeky and may I help you up?

 

Ken: No. I'm fineh...

 

[After the boys and the mother were gone, they walked out of the park...]

 

Wormmon/soccer ball: Thank you for saving me from these brats!

 

Ken/old man: Oww...you'reh welcomeh...I wonderh whah the othersh would be like beshidesh ush...?

 

Wormmon/soccer ball: .............

 

[As for Mitch the new digidestined, Mitch the nerdy-looking werewolf with glasses and a ponytail wearing torn denim jacket, T-shirt and jeans and the flea-ridden Vulpimon whose wings were now clipped were moping about in the underground cave from another part of the forest.]

 

Mitch/werewolf: Now I can't face my family with this! They will kill me with a silver bullet when they see me!

 

Vulpimon *angrily scratching herself*: You think that's bad?! Look at me! I've been scratching from fleas for hours and I can't fly anymore with my clipped wings!

 

Mitch/werewolf *scratching herself from Vulpimon's fleas*: AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!! NOW YOUR FLEAS ARE KILLING ME!

 

Vulpimon: *sigh*

 

****************

 

Well, this is it. I just stayed up all night thinking and writing about how it would be like for the next few chapters. Warning! Spoilers ahead: The next chapter will be the tamers and Frontier digidestineds of how they also experience the horror of the curse! So stay tuned for few more chapters to go!

 

 

1