Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Daisuke and His Kaizer ❯ Daisuke and His Kaizer ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
He is here of all places, straddling me as I am pinned down to the bed by his hands. His skimpy, skin tight leather outfit leaves nothing to my imagination, and seems as if it was derived from one of my wet dreams about him. His eyes are locked onto mine as he starts to kiss me passionately. We battle for dominance in the kiss and I win when I roll him over onto his back. I strip him quickly of his clothes sending ghostly touches down his sides that make him shiver. I smirk at him as he moans blissfully. His eyes show signs of revenge as he starts un-doing my clothing.

Un-clothed he grabs my heated arousal and runs his fingers up and down it teasing me. I could almost punch him for having that cocky look on his face as he pleasures me with his skilled hands. The teasing stops as he wraps his hand around my cock and moves faster sending me over the edge. I manage to stay staring at him the whole time, not content to lose the war that rages between us. I let my weight fall against him and begin to kiss him roughly. I am going for pay back as I start licking his chest and putting feather light kisses on his stomach. I hear his breathing hitch as he looks down at me. I ever so slowly run my tongue along his length. His hands are on my shoulders practically begging me for more. I take him in and suck slowly.

He shivers as I slowly work him into a frenzy from the intense pleasure. Our eyes are still locked but his are becoming slightly glossed over and I know his about to cum. I double my efforts and move faster. When he cums I lick the remnants off and glide up like a snake to kiss him again allowing him to taste himself. I still want more so I slowly start to grind against him and his gasps into the kiss from the intense heat as I arouse him again. I reach over for something and he lets out a small cry at the loss of my touch but I return.

I quickly bind his hands together above his head and to the headboard leaving him helpless. He only smiles at me, he knows me all to well. I straddle his hips, not touching him. I let him wait in agony, which I can hardly control. When I figure he has had enough, I lower myself onto him. I never liked being stretched before sex. The pain made the pleasure all that much better. I place my hands on his chest and stare into his eyes when he is completely in me.

Having him in me to the hilt I could hardly control myself, but I hold out for us both. However, when he starts pulling against his bonds I start ridding him in slow motion. He hisses at me and sends me a death glare. I know he does not like slow sex. He has way to much energy for that, and of course that is why I do it to him. To make him want more. Soon I give up the slow motion and immediately start to impale myself upon him at a rapid rate which cases him to breath quicker and to gasps. I see the pleasure written in his eyes.

When I start to laugh he thrusts upward with his hips and hits my prostrate. I know he is about to cum for the second time so I start masturbating myself. He grins. He has always liked to watch me play with myself. He says it erotic. When I feel myself cum I clamp down around him and he releases himself deep inside me. I groan in pleasure as I undo his bonds and we wrap around each other.

I just stare into his eyes as the orgasm wears off. He gets that all to familiar mischievous look across his features and it takes me a minute to realize that he wants more. I cry out when he pulls out of me. He is giggling at my obvious pain. He pulls me into his lap and quickly pushes himself into me again. I feel him pumping into me faster wanting to release. He hits my sweet spot and I moan his name, but he pulls out of me. I hear him calling out to one of my slaves. He kisses the back of my neck and run his hands down my sides. I feel him enter me again, but I also feel something surrounding my dick. The two work together, one pumping in the other pumping on. I am in bliss when I cum. I tighten around him and he releases deep within me. The other unknown presence has left and I am lying in his arms peacefully. I let him have his moments but he always knows that during the day he has no control over me. At night he is my master, my lover, the one I bow down to.“I love you Daisuke.” Ken said.“I love you Ken.” Daisuke hugged him closer.I Am ContradictiveI am the darkness.I am the light.I forever cherish you in the nightI forever hate you in the day.I am referred to as master in the light.I am your willing slave in the shadows.I am ruthless and unmerciful.I am loving.I am insane.I am protective.I am twisted.I am understanding.I am cruel.I am kind.I despise you.I love you.