Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Darkness Returns ❯ Chapter 3 – Digidestined And Chosen Hybrids Unite! And Secret Revealed! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Darkness Returns

Authors Note: Well here is the third chapter of the story… This time Takeru will pull a little prank on the Digidestined and will finally reveal everything to his fellow friends and the chosen hybrids as well! (Takeru had already met the tamers so they don't need to know more since he already told them)

Disclaimers: I still don't own Digimon Digital Monsters…

Couples: OK I've decided the couples.

Season 01: Mimato and Taiora

Season 02: Kenyako and Daikari but it will turn out to be Takari (It will be a long time for Takari moment to come out)

Season 03: Let's see the starting will start off with Leejuri then later on the chapters it will have lots of Rukato

Season 04: Takumi

Minor Note: Again the same as the others minor notes. I'll be using Japanese Words and their Japanese and dubbed names. Anyway On to the fanfic!!

Chapter 3 - Digidestined And Chosen Hybrids Unite! And Secret Revealed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

The time that the Digidestined had left he returned to his computer and Gennai appeared to have called him.

"So you are coming here tomorrow?" Gennai voice came out of the speaker.

"Yes and by the way Lord Takeru paid a little visit to us."

"Yes I know he just called me and told me not to say anything to him that the others might start asking questions about"

"I know but he really has to tell them you know"

"Yes I know that. But if he wishes to stay hidden until the time is right then he must."

"I see. But I'll try to convince him to tell them after their match tomorrow"

"Match?" Asked a now curious Gennai

"They all have forgotten but I'm sure Lord Takeru didn't. Anyway he accepted one of Taichi's challenges and they were about to fight after beating Diaboromon but he left and told us about taking care of Milleniumon. But I figured he was headed to the Chosen Hybrids"

"You are smart indeed Koushiro. Know I knew why he trusted you in this 'little' secret of his. Oh and you didn't happened to act that you knew a lot of things right?"

"No. I didn't"

"Great now let's get to the plans for tomorrow." But Ken Ichijouji was still their because he came back to get his cap that he left but heard them talking and he couldn't stop listening since their conversation answered most of his questions. He was about to leave when he heard.

"Ken you can come out now" Gennai's voice came out of the speakers. He then moved in

"I'm sorry for eavesdropping"

"It's okay but make sure you won't tell anyone about this" Koushiro said while looking at something

"Hai" was what Ken said

"You may stay here for the rest of the conversation if you want."

"Thank you. But do you know why Takeru left?"

"Nope he haven't told me nor Gennai yet"

"I see. I'll be heading off now"

"OK then." Ken then went out of his room and out of his house. Koushiro made sure no one else was still there and making sure no one barge in his house he lock the doors and went back and talked with Gennai about the plan tomorrow. They finished around midnight and Koushiro then went to bed not bothering to turn off his computer just incase Gennai called him again for some reasons.

The next day Koushiro woke up at 6:00 am as usual (Just like I do) He took a shower and ate breakfast and sat on the couch watching television. Since his parents were away he was alone in the house but his parents knew he could take care of himself being eighteen. It was almost noon so he decided to wake up Tentomon who was still asleep and called the other Digidestined to make sure they were there. A few minutes later he heard a knock on the door he opened it to see Ken with Yolei while Davis was with Kari. Koushiro just smiled and let the 'couples' in. Then it struck him. I guess I've finally found out why Lord Takeru had left… He then closed then door and headed to the living room. The others where already sitting down and watching television.

"Ken may I have a word with you. And don't you guys even dare to eavesdrop and to make sure. Tentomon watch them and if they try to listen to our conversation shock them as for Gatomon, Veemon, Hawkmon and Wormmon please come with me." Ken and four of the digimon followed Koushiro to the kitchen.

"So what did you wanted to tell us?"

"As you already eavesdropped yesterday Ken. You should know why I asked you to come. As for the digimon they have the right to know so go ahead and explain it to them" Ken explained everything to the four digimon as they looked at the two in shock.

"You can't be serious! CAN YOU?" Screamed a shock Veemon

"VEEMON!!!!! SHUT UP" screamed a pissed Gatomon knowing full well that the others heard her and Veemon screaming.

"Yes it's the truth. And in addition I just figured out why he left but I won't be saying that to none of you but Gennai and Ken now if you guys don't shut up you'll be reduce to data and be absorbed by Lord Takeru himself." Koushiro said as he looked at the four digimon. Still shock they just nodded and left for the living room as soon as they got there Yolei, Davis and Kari asked their digimon what happened but they just said nothing really happened. Soon they heard a nock on the door and Koushiro opened it revealing Taichi, Matt, Mimi, Sora, Cody and Joe standing there. He moved to let them in. As soon as they got in Koushiro asked to have their digimon along with Ken for him as now the four digimon that already knew plus Tentomon stood guard making sure no one learns the secret. Not until Lord Takeru want to reveal his secrets. A few minutes they came back and like before the digimon's Digidestined were asking question but like the others they said nothing happened

******In The Ragnarok******

I guess were here but I have to wait for the others to come first… But what can I do while I wait? I know I'll train SkullSatamon… He then checked on SkullSatamon stats. Level 35. Guess he had more energy than I thought

"Patamon want to fight?" he asked his digimon

"YIPEE!!!" his digimon shouted

"Patamon be quiet people are sleeping here!" They then left the room. But they didn't know that Patamon screaming woke up Takuya so he followed them quietly. He stood behind a tree where Takeru landed the airship. He landed it not too far from where Gennai's house was located but far enough so that the Digidestined doesn't notice the huge ship.

"Ready Patamon?"

"I was born ready!" Takeru just laugh at what he said. He then finished and got back his serious face

Something change this dude… I can just see it… He acts cold around others but towards Patamon he seemed different. Takuya thought as he watched what they were doing.

Execute… Fractal Code Evolution…

SkullSatamon

"Nani?" Takuya jumped a few feet's when he heard someone said something. He turned and saw Izumi standing there.

"Hi Takuya!"

"Huh… Hi" Takuya starring at her.

"Ya. Anyway how did he turn into that guy? I thought you can only transform to one type of digimon and this one he fought yesterday right?"

"Ya I know but I have no clue how he did it" He said. They stood there in silence. And it was Takuya who was the first one to talk.

"Izumi"

"Ya?"

"I have a confession"

"And what would that be?" Oh my go… Will he say what I think I want him to say?

"I. I. I lo-" but before he can finish what he wanted to say Kouji, Kouichi and Tomoki came.

"Hey Onii-Chan did why miss anything?" Tomoki asked his 'Brother'

"Nope that Takeru just transformed to the digimon he fought yesterday"

"NANI?" the two brothers asked

"If you don't believe just watch" Takuya pointed where they were and Kouji, Kouichi and Tomoki's eyes grew wide as they were shock at what they saw.

"How did he do that?" asked Kouichi

"I Have no clue and where's Junpei?" asked Takuya

"He's either eating everything in the fridge or he's still dreaming about me" replied Izumi. Then everyone just started laughing. Then started watching Takeru and Patamon fighting.

******Koushiro's House******

"AGUMON I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!!" Yelled a pissed off Taichi at his digimon

"Sorry Tai but I can't"

"Tai clam down. You'll get your answers soon enough!" Koushiro said heading towards his room.

"Now, Please follow me to head in Gennai's house"

"But it's still 11:45 we won't be able to open a path" Kari told him

"Are you sure about that?" Koushiro looked at them while he was smiling. The others just look at him in confusion. Besides Ken and the other digimon just laugh and the others besides Koushiro adverted their eyes at who was laughing.

"Let's just go already!" Soon they left and headed to the digital world.

******The Battle Field******

"NAIL BONE!!!" Patamon easily dodged it and attack him with his.

"BOOM BUBBLE!!!" SkullSatamon just took the hit. He could feel the power level of SkullSatamon was increasing. So he stopped and transformed back to himself.

"Okay you guys can come out now!" He screamed

******The Tree******

"WHAT!!! How did he know that we were here?" asked Junpei who just arrived

"I don't know. Let's just go already it doesn't really matter!" Takuya said as he got out and went where Takeru was. Soon followed by Izumi, Tomoki, Kouichi and Kouji. Junpei then came back with Bokomon and Neemon.

"Ok Patamon will show you the way and Patamon please don't use the word in front of all of them!"

"As you wish mi-" Patamon was about to finish saying milord when he got interrupted

"PATAMON WHAT DID I JUST SAY!!!!!"

"Sorry Takeru"

"Don't worry but just don't say it ok"

"You got it"

"Hum. Sorry to interrupt but what word?" Takuya asked

"Sorry but you will all soon find out. But for now please follow him to the house over there." He then pointed to a place that was covered by water.

"House? I see no house!" exclaimed Junpei

"Just go already!" Then Patamon left with the Chosen Hybrids.

"And know to prepare. I just hope this work"

Execute… Fractal Code Evolution

Daemon

******Gennai's Entrance******

"Where here!" Davis exclaimed

"SO! How will we get it Mr. Genius?" asked Taichi

"Simple. We wait. Oh never mind I spoke to soon" He then turned his head and face a direction where soon the others did as well.

"HEY!!! GATOMON WHAT'S UP???" yelled Patamon flapping his wing as fast as he can while the others ran to where he was going.

"Patamon?" Gatomon asked

"The one and only" he said. By now the others arrived.

"So this is your friends?" asked Takuya

"Ya. They are" Patamon replied

"Can you introduce us to them and introduce them to us Patamon? And by the way nice goggles." Davis asked

"Ya same to you"

"Anyway. Digidestined these are the Chosen Hybrids. The guy with the goggles is Takuya, the only girl in the group is Izumi, the dude with the bandana is Kouji, the guy with the cap is Kouichi, Kouji's brothers, the fat dude is Junpei, the guy who has a kind of tube around him is Bokomon and the one that's sleeping right now is Neemon. Chosen Hybrids these are the Digidestined. The guy in the goggle is Davis and his digimon right next to him is Veemon, the girl besides them is Kari and her digimon is Gatomon, then there's Ken who was once the digimon emperor but now a friend and his digimon is Wormmon, and the girl besides her is Yolei and her digimon Hawkmon. Then there's Tai with the weird hair style and his digimon Agumon, the digimon doctor over there with the glasses, his name is Joe and his digimon is Gomamon then there the cool guy of the group and Takeru's little brother Matt and his digimon Gabumon, beside him is Mimi and her digimon Palmon. Then there's Sora and her digimon Biyomon and last but not least the digimon genius named Koushiro and his digimon Tentomon."

"By the way, where's T.K.?" asked Mimi

"Sorry for being mean but if you say that one more time I'll have to deal with you personally" Patamon threatened. The others just gave him evil glares.

"Anyway Koushiro. Stats please!" he commanded. He went to Patamon and bowed. The others just looked at him surprisingly except Ken and their digimon.

"As you know it you and Lor- I mean Takeru had destroyed Diaboromon once and for all. But I can't say the same for Milleniumon. The Tamers had failed except for young Takato who let his anger take over and released a new and powerful digimon named ChaosGallantmon. With one 'Judecca Prison' Milleniumon was seriously injured with one more hit he could of finished him off. But unfortunately Daemon has opened a portal and he Milleniumon went in just before he got hit with the attack and as you know you and Takeru well… Actually Takeru is the on that killed SkullSatamon." He then finished bowed again.

"Thank you. Gennai come out at once" he commanded again and soon Gennai came out.

"Can you please chat while we have a conversation oh and Ken your welcome along with the digimon even Bokomon and Neemon if they want to of course" Soon all the digimon, Ken and the tree of them went somewhere and started talking while the others talked.

"What is up with Koushiro and Patamon?" asked Sora

"Well I don't know but there's a weird kid with blonde hair in our ship" Junpei said

"JUNPEI!!!!!" exclaimed Izumi. He was about to hit him when Takuya grabbed her arm and whisper something in her ear. When he let go. Izumi slapped Takuya leaving a mark on his cheeks

"Takuya why did she hit you instead of Junpei?" asked Tomoki

"I told her too. Junpei did deserve it but he also didn't since I think the guy is weird but not how Junpei meant it" Takuya replied

"Oh my gosh. Gomenasai Takuya" Izumi said

"It's Okay" Then chatted some more until Kari asked a question.

"Anyway. Where is he?" asked Kari

"And why WOULD YOU CARE?" asked Koushiro annoyed by her question. They had just finished their conversation and arrived back.

"Why are you so mean Izzy?" asked Mimi

"Well well well. Mimi is defending someone. That's for me to now and you to ignore!" screamed Izzy. Then Mimi started crying.

"Izzy what's wrong with you." Asked Matt and Taichi. Izzy just ignored them. Matt and Tai got pissed of and were about to hit Koushiro but got interrupted.

"So we meet again" an old voice came from afar

"It can't be…" Yolei said while she began to panicked

"Yes it's me… DAEMON!" This is the best I can do to imitate his voice. At least there buying it. The Digidestined didn't know what to do. So it was the Chosen Hybrids who took action.

"Whoever you are I'm not going with out a fight." Takuya said

"No Takuya we don't know what he can do! I just don't want anyone to get hurt before we know what he can do okay?" said Izumi

"I don't care I'm going to beat him and alone!!"

"Onii-Chan, Izumi-San please don't fight!" exclaimed Tomoki

I guess Takuya is the new bearer of Courage while Izumi is the new Bearer of Love and Tomoki Bearer of Friendship.

"We don't have to fight!" Exclaimed Kouichi. Everyone looked at him even the Digidestined. Before anyone can say anything Koushiro began talking.

"Congratulations! Takuya new bearer of Courage, Izumi the new bearer of love, Tomoki the bearer of Friendship and Kouichi the bearer of Knowledge." Everyone looked at him confused except Kouichi, Ken and the digimons. Soon Gennai and the ones who knew and the one that figured this out even Daemon started laughing.

"Oh.My…. God. You…. should…. Have…. seen…. your…. face…. Matt." Gabumon said while laughing

"Did you saw Davis's face" Veemon said while laughing as well

"And Kari's" Gatomon said also laughing

"Not to forget to mention Tai, Mimi, Sora and Joe." Their respective digimon said also laughing

"And don't forget Takuya, Izumi and Tomoki" Kouichi said laughing as well. Then Gennai's face became serious while the others soon joined him.

"I congratulate you Chosen Hybrids especially you Kouichi. Now you know more than your friends" Gennai said now everyone looked at him.

"But that isn't the point why Koushiro made you came all the way here."

"So what is it?" Matt asked still pissed at what just happened.

"Kouichi. Why do you think we don't have to fight him" as he pointed towards Daemon

"Ya. Why shouldn't we?" asked Taichi

"Because…"

"Because what?" asked Davis

"He's not what you think he is"

"What do you mean he's not what do we think he his!!!!!" exclaimed the Digidestined except for Koushiro and Joe. Joe finally figured it out.

"Kouichi may I continue?" asked Joe

"Yes you could," replied Kouichi

"Thank You. Anyway the Daemon you see here is…" before he could say anything else. Daemon started to speak.

"Very good. Kouichi and Joe. I guess Joe hasn't lost his touch and to you Kouichi I hope you use the power of knowledge very wisely. I am very disappointed in you all except for the Chosen Hybrids, The Digimons, Joe, Gennai, Ken and Koushiro."

"What the hell are you talking about?" asked Matt. Soon they saw Daemon covered up in data an soon when the data were gone Takeru stood there.

"Takeru?" Matt said

"The one and only!" He replied. Before anyone else said anything all the digimon, Joe, Koushiro, Gennai, Ken and Kouichi bowed and said

"Lord Takeru"

"You may stand up now. Like I said I congratulate Kouichi and Joe the most at figuring out what was going on. Then there's Bokomon he was getting suspicious about me but keep quiet and then there's Izumi they way she wanted to stop Takuya, while Takuya wanted nothing but to destroy me. Tomoki really amazed me on how he calmed down both of them. I was also impressed on how Kouji fought Patamon along and Junpei for his determinations. As for the rest of you I'm really disappointed.

"What the hell makes you all strong T.C.!!!" exclaimed Davis

"Okay that's it!!!" exclaimed Takeru "I have had enough I challenge you Davis Motomiya to fight me with Imperialdramon Paladin Mode right here right now. Or better all of you versus ME and Patamon." They had agreed for choice 2. Except for Cody, Koushiro, Mimi, Sora, Kouichi and Tomoki.

"Okay fine let's do it Veemon"

Veemon Digivolve to…

Xveemon

Wormmon Digivolve to…

Stingmon

Agumon Warp Digivolve to…

Wargreymon

Gabumon Warp Digivolve to…

MetalGarurumon

Hawkmon Digivolve to…

Aquilamon

Xveemon… Stingmon… DNA Digivolve To…

Paildramon

Wargreymon… MetalGarurumon… DNA Digivolve To…

Omnimon

Hawkmon… Gatomon… Digivolve To…

Silphymon

Paildramon Mega Digivolve To…

Imperieldramon

Imperieldramon Mode Change To…

Imperieldramon Fighter Mode

Imperieldramon Fighter Mode… Omnimon… DNA Digivolve To…

Imperieldramon Paladin Mode

Execute Beast Spirit Evolution…

Zephyrmon

MetalKabuterimon

Execute Fusion Evolution

Aldamon

BeoWolfmon

"Okay Patamon get hit by all their attacks"

"Gotcha!"

"T.B. Are you crazy?" asked Taichi

"Not if I do this!"

"Digi-modify… Defence up Activate"

"What the hell. Argh who cares everyone ATTACK!!" shouted Davis

"OMEGABLADE!!!"

"STATIC FORCE!!!"

"HURRICANE GALE!!!"

"ELECTRON CANNON!!!"

"ATOMIC INFERNO!!!"

"FROZEN HUNTER!!!" all of their attacks went straight at Patamon.

"It's over T.K." said Taichi

"WRONG!" Takeru said. After the dust cleared up Patamon was still there unarmed.

"BUT HOW?" asked Davis

"Too bad. Patamon attack BeoWolfmon now!"

"BOOM BUBBLE!" BeoWolfmon dodge it but Patamon appeared behind him

"ATOMIC INFERNO!!!"

"What the h-" BeoWolfmon fell unconscious and transformed back to Kouji

"How did you do that?" asked Kari

"Amazing isn't it? Anyway your next" Takeru said "Patamon ATTACK SILPHYMON NOW!"

"BOOM BUBBLE!!!" Silphymon dodged it but then Patamon appeared behind and attacked.

"HURRICANE GALE!!!"

"Oh cr-" Silphymon fell unconscious and de-dna back to Gatomon and Hawkmon

"Holy shit!!! Patamon beat two of us already!" Matt said angrily

"You surprise but will you be surprise about this"

Execute… Fractal Code Evolution…

MaloMyotismon

"What the hell!!!" Davis exclaimed

"Patamon attack with all their attacks and I'll do the rest"

"Okay!!"

"FROZEN HUNTER!!!!"

"OMEGABLADE!!!"

"STATIC FORCE!!!"

"ELECTRON CANNON!!!" All of them had hit MaloMyotismon but did nothing to him

"Now I'll show you my true power!"

Execute… De-digivolution Activate

MaloMyotismon De-Digivolve To…

Myotismon

"Grizzly Wing!!!" The attack went straight at Aldamon but dodged it and Myotismon like Patamon appeared behind him and attacked.

"FROZEN HUNTER!!!" the attack hit him making him fall unconscious and transformed back to Takuya then he started off for MetalKabuterimon and again using Grizzly Wing MetalKabuterimon dodged it but Myotismon appeared out of now where again and attacked.

"STATIC FORCE!!!" he met the same fate as Takuya and Kouji. He then dashed for Zephyrmon and again using the same tactic
"ELECTRON CANNON!" this time firing the attack at a lower level to not hurt her. (He doesn't like hurting girls. Just like me) She met the same fate as her other friends but she was conscious.

"Oh seems like you're the only one left." That said Takeru transformed back and started to transformed to another digimon.

Execute… Fractal Code Evolution…

Diaboromon

Diaboromon Slide Evolution…

Armageddemon

"Attack Imperialdramon!!!" Exclaimed Davis

"Too late Davis!" That said Takeru in Armageddemon's form appeared behind Imperialdramon Paladin Mode and blasted him with his own attack.

"THIS WILL ALL TEACH YOU TO GIVE ME RESPECT… OMEGABLADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" then attack send him down to the ground but they were still standing but severly damaged.

"STATIC FORCE!!!!"

"HURRICANE GALE!!!"

"ELECTRON CANNON!!!"

"ATOMIC INFERNO!!!"

"FROZEN HUNTER!!!" The attacks hit him straight but the still stood there more damaged then he had been before
"NOW THIS WILL END IT!!!!! ULTIMATE FLARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The attack went straight at Imperialdramon and he de-dna back to Veemon and Wormmon who lay there unconscious. While Takeru transformed back to his human self he picked up Junpei as Izumi picked up Takuya and Kouichi picked up Kouji and headed for the house.

"I will reveal more to you inside." With that they all left inside Gennai's house to talk.

******Dark Ocean******

"Very Impressive!" The digimon was watching everything from his crystal ball. I have to destroy Takato and Takuya before Takeru gives them the power of the Ultimate Digidestined… Daemon thought.

"Milleniumon must not fail me AGAIN!"

"MaloMyotismon I have a job for you" Just then MaloMyotismon appeared out of not where.

"Yes master" he said while bowing

"I want you to go to the human world in the south and destroy Takato Matsuki if Milleniumon fails me"

"As you wish Lord Daemon" he then disappeared leaving the Dark Ocean and headed to the human world in the south.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Takato's Voice: Hey Takato Matsuki here. Whoa Takeru did lots of damaging today! Anyway what is Takeru going to tell the others and what is Daemon mean by Ultimate Digidestined? And I guess we have to fight the D-Reaped not to mention Milleniumon again. Will we succeed? Find out in the next chapter of Darkness Returns!

Chapter 4 - Secrets Revealed Part 2! And Digidestined, Tamers And Chosen Hybrids Unite!