Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DEJA VU--A MiSTing of a MiSTing ❯ Roses, Vases & Makeout Sessions ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DÉJÀ VU--A MiSTing of a MiSTing

Roses, Vases and Make-out Sessions

Disclaimers: I am not the owner of Digimon or MST3K and the fanfic(s) we will be MiSTing will be mine.

{A 5'7" young woman walks into the lobby of the S.O.L--Satellite of Love. She has all one length light brown hair with blond highlights that reach a bit past her shoulders. Gold and blue rimmed glasses hide her gray-blue eyes and she is wearing a light blue tee shirt saying : "BOYS ARE LIKE PARKING SPACES ALL THE GOOD ONES ARE TAKEN" in black text and LEI dark blue flare cut jeans, a black belt and white and blue tennis shoes. She looks at her black Casio waterproof wristwatch and hops on the desk. She looks around and sighs seeing that the lobby is free of any annoying bots. Code and author pen name: GameGirl}

GameGirl (smiling and swinging her legs like a seven-year-old): GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS! Welcome to the Satellite of love! I wonder why they call it Satellite of love anyway. Who built this satellite, anyone know? (clears her throat) Well, we'll have some guest authors and we'll MiST a fic or two of mine, depending on how much time we have. Hopefully everyone get here on time.

{A door opens and a young man with brown hair, glasses and hazel eyes steps out. He is wearing a light green open shirt decorated with white pineapples over a Gunsmith Cats T-shirt with khakis. He smiles to GameGirl and walks forward with hands in his pockets. Code and Author Name: Digifan316}

GameGirl: Oh, and here comes our first guest now! You're late, Brian! (her left eye begins to twitch)

Digifan316 (looking confused) Late? (looks at watch and then at GameGirl's glare. He becomes frightened) I'm sorry, really. Don't hurt me! I'll find some way to make it up to you. ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUI--

GameGirl: I'm joking. You're five minutes early. (laughs) You're so gullible!

Digifan316: (breathes a sigh of relief and comes to GameGirl.) Good. I'm certain I left on time. I just wanted to give you something.

GameGirl: Give me what?

(Digifan316 holds out a dozen roses. GameGirl jumps off the desk and screams.)

GameGirl: ROSES! Oh, how sweet! (she kisses Digifan316 on the cheek quickly) Brian, what have I told you about spoiling me?

Digifan316: Well, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't?

GameGirl: A non-spoiling one. (GameGirl takes a whiff of the roses and sneezes)

Digifan316: Bless you.

GameGirl: Thanks.

Digifan316 (reads GameGirl's shirt and chuckles) Nice shirt, Haley.

GameGirl: Yeah, thanks. It works both ways! (hugs him and notices the green unbuttoned shirt) Say, isn't this the shirt I sent you?

Digifan316: Yup. I wear it 3 days a week. (grins) Now who's spoiling who?

(GameGirl steps back)

GameGirl: Hey, you told me you like the unbuttoned look knowing full well that I work in a clothing store! (She laughs and looks around for a vase) Hmm, where can I put these roses? (she finds what she thinks is a vase and starts to put the roses inside)

Digifan316: Haley---NOOOO!

(GameGirl turns around)

GameGirl: What?

Digifan316: That ain't no vase!

GameGirl: What do you mean it's not a vase? Looks like one to me.

Digifan316: Trust me. It's not. I'm here all the time.

GameGirl: Then what is it?

Digifan316: You don't wanna know.

GameGirl (looks confused for a minute and blinks): Oh! Right. Is there a vase anywhere on this satellite?

Digifan316: I believe so. Just a sec. (Brian presses a button and a woman with too much make up comes up on a screen. Brian converses with her while GameGirl is sniffing the roses)

Pearl: (looking up from a book) What do you want, Brian? I'm busy!

Digifan316: Can you bring a vase up here?

Pearl: What do you need a vase for?

Digifan316: So my girlfriend can put the roses somewhere so they won't die.

Pearl: That's it? Why doesn't she go look for it for herself? Are her legs broken?

GameGirl: I heard that!

Digifan316: Just bring a vase up here, okay?

GameGirl: And make sure it's really a vase!

Digifan316: And be quick about it, Pearl! I know where you live!

(Pearl groans and shakes her head)

Pearl: I'll be up in a minute…stupid…

Digifan316 and GameGirl: We heard that!

(Transmission goes off and GameGirl hops on the desk again.)

GameGirl: I don't like her.

Digifan316: Not a lot of people do. (He walks up to GameGirl and drops his hands on the desk next to GameGirl's knees. She puts her arms around his neck.) Well, now that we're alone…

GameGirl: Oh you.

(They lean in to kiss each other and a couple walks in--A girl with reddish-brown hair resembling a life-like Sora and green eyes and a guy with dark brown hair and dark eyes. The girl is dressed in black leather pants, black tank top, long black trench coat, chains around her neck, black lipstick and her face is painted white with black diamonds on her eyes, resembling the crow. The young man with her is also dressed in different colors in a skater-prep style. Code names: Kaden Z. Fukuyama and Wolfspirit)

(Digifan316 and GameGirl scream, hugging each other. Kaden and Wolfspirit laugh)

Kaden: Guys, it's me. Kaden.

Wolfspirit: And I'm Wolfspirit.

Digifan316: Oh.

GameGirl: Whew…hey.

Digifan316 (looking annoyed): You guys sure know how to make an entrance. Can't I have just one moment with my girlfriend?

GameGirl: He means hello.

(Kaden reads GameGirl's T-shirt and laughs)

Kaden: Nice shirt. That is so true! (She wraps her arms around Wolfspirit, who blushes slightly.)

Wolfspirit: Any other guests coming today?

GameGirl: Yeah, Robster80, TG and Shadow Guyver 007.

Digifan316: We have a while until they get here.

GameGirl: Hey, I know, how about a make-out contest? Ha-ha-ha.

Digifan316: Sounds like a plan to me. (He winks at GameGirl)

Wolfspirit: Yeah!

Kaden: You mean who can make-out the longest?

GameGirl: It was just a joke. Buuuut, okay! Sure, why not?

Kaden: I bet I can kiss my boyfriend longer than you can kiss yours! (she hops onto the desk next to GameGirl and grins)

GameGirl: You're on! (squirts Binaca in her mouth and does the same to Digifan316. They take off their eyeglasses.)


(Wolfspirit leans forward to Kaden and Digifan316 does the same to GameGirl. GameGirl counts to three and the four begin the make out contest. Kaden and Wolfspirit are making out wildly and pushing papers and knocking things off. Kaden bumps into GameGirl, who doesn't seem to care as she has other things in mind. GameGirl has the collar of Digifan316's unbuttoned shirt clenched in her hands and the couple is in a serious lip lock. The bouqet of roses fall onto the floor. The two kissing couples are having there fun when…)

Pearl: Here's your freaken' vase. (She sets a vase on a dresser.) You probably should've forgotten about the roses, Brian, and went straight to the kissing.

(The four pull back and catch their breathing.)

Digifan316: (with GameGirl's lipstick all over his face) Er, thanks. (He puts his eyeglasses back on.)

GameGirl: (putting her glasses eye back on and smirking) Hey Pearl, has anyone ever told you that you wear too much makeup?

Pearl: No. And you don't wear enough. I see some blemishes there on your chin. Do you even own makeup?

GameGirl (appalled and unable to speak) Hey! What…why you… (Her left eyelid begins to twitch and her hands tighten up in fist as she goes on sputtering nonsense lost in her frustration)

Kaden: Come again? (Raising her eyebrow and looking at GameGirl in confusion. Her face paint is all smudged)

Wolfspirit: Ouch. (With Kaden's face paint smudged on his face)

(GameGirl can't think of a comeback, so Digfan316 defends her honor. Digifan316 takes a step forward to Pearl and points his finger at Pearl. His face is contorted with anger. He is badmouthing her, but Pearl is not offended by all of GameGirl's lipstick on his face and she's close to cracking up and rolling her eyes.)

Digifan316: PEARL! YOU MAY INSULT ME HOWEVER YOU WILL BUT THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO GIVE MY GIRLFRIEND A HARD TIME!!! LEAVE HER ALONE! OR YOU WILL HAVE ME TO DEAL WITH!

Kaden: And GameGirl's right. (She gets off the desk) You do have too much makeup on.

Pearl: Look who's talking. Halloween is way over.

Kaden: Hey! Kick her ass, Brian! (She turns to Wolfspirit!) You too, Jason!

Wolfspirit: Look lady, I don't know what your problem is, but you have to learn how to lighten up.

(GameGirl gets down and picks up the roses)

GameGirl: And I DO own makeup. I know a Mary Kay consultant and even bought 100 bucks in cosmetics! Since I knew her, she took a dollar off the lipsticks and let me keep the brushes for free! SO BITE ME!

Pearl: You mean the lipstick that is all over Brian's face now?

Digifan316: Huh?

Pearl: And GameGirl, your hair too long, get a haircut or perm! Do something! It looks like--

(Enough of Pearl's remakes, Kaden gets in Pearl's face and hisses like a vampire. Pearl gasps and backs up)

(GameGirl finally finds a comeback)

GameGirl: Hey, Pearl! The Joker called. He wants his wardrobe back!

Pearl: Oh yeah, well…you dress like--ooh!

(Pearl leaves, bumping into a Maggie in human form)

Maggie: Oh, excuse me.

Pearl: Get out of my way, Maggie!

Maggie: (Looking past Pearl) Well, you could've at least said please! And that bun on your head looks like a cow turd!

GameGirl: Thanks Maggie, I was about to say that. (She places the roses in a vase then stops) Wait, is this a real vase?

(Maggie and Digfan316 nod)

GameGirl: Allrighty then. (She puts the roses in the vase)

Maggie: Oh, by the way, GameGirl. Everything is going as according to plan.

GameGirl: Good.

Digifan316: What is?

Maggie and GameGirl: Oh, nothing.

Digifan316: But I just heard you, Maggie. You said everything. Now what's everything?

GameGirl & Maggie: Oh, everything.

Digfan316: Okay, what's going on?

GameGirl (innocently): What do you mean?

Digfan316: You two are conspiring on something. What is it?

(Maggie and GameGirl look at each other then at Digifan316)

Maggie: What makes you think we're conspiring something?

GameGirl: Yeah.

Digifan316: Maybe the grins on your faces. Come on, Maggie, don't make me shut you down or something. And Haley, I'll tickle you!

Maggie: Well, it was just supposed to be a surprise.

(Maggie and GameGirl chuckle nervously too each other)

Digifan316: What's so funny?

(Crow runs into the lobby with Tom hopping up and down after him. They roll around on the ground)

Crow: Ahhh! GETEMOFFME!

Tom: It's too late, save yourselves!

Digfan316: What the hell?

Wolfspirit: Well there's something you don't see everyday.

Kaden: Ha-ha-ha!

Digfan316: Crow! Tom! What is all the nonsense about?

Crow: We're dying! (croak)

Kaden: Yes, finally!

Tom: We were working on the Jacuzzi and then--

Digfan316: There's a Jacuzzi on this satellite? When did that happen?

Crow: It was GameGirl's idea. She wanted it for fic MiSTings.

Digfan316: That's the surprise?

Tom: And then…when we started to fill it with water…we noticed something was rather funky with the water.

(GameGirl and Maggie are looking tense trying not to burst into laughter)

Maggie: What was wrong with it?

Crow: It wasn't water! It was cyber-tech leaches! They began to eat our fingers and--The horror! The horror!

Tom: They started to drain us.

(GameGirl, Maggie and Kaden erupt laughing)

Digfan316: What's so funny?

GameGirl: SURPRISE! MUWHAHAHAHA!

Maggie: that's for switching the water with spring of drowned girl on me!

Tom: But we thought it was Digfan316 in the shower, not you!

Kaden: Who cares? This was funny!

(Maggie, Kaden and GameGirl high five each other. Maggie hurts their palms)

Kaden: Ouch.

Maggie: Sorry.

Kaden: It's okay! Tee-hee-hee!

(but they continue laughing)

GameGirl: Ow.

Maggie: Sorry 'bout that.

GameGirl: Don't worry about it…hahahahaa! Oh, this is too much!

Tom: How dare you laugh at our pain!

Crow: And after all the good comments we left you!

GameGirl: Relax, you'll live.

Digifan316: I think it's a good time to bring in the other guests. I'm not gonna wait for them, I'm just going to bring them up right now.

Wolfspirit: No kidding.

(Digifan316 pushes a button and three people appear on the floor. Two men and a girl. One man is about average height with black hair, small beard, jeans and an anime T-shirt. His author name: Robster80. The other man has blond hair, eye glasses and wearing jeans and a T-shirt--Shadow Guvyer 007. The girl with them has red hair with goggles on her head and is also in T-shirt and jeans--TG)

TG: What the? I was in the best part of my next Taiora!

007: Oh man, not this place again!

R80: Please tell me we're not MiSTing one of Darkstar's fics

GameGirl: Relax, we're MiSTing 3 of mine.

007: Are you a lemon author?

GameGirl: Not exactly…just a few limes.

007: I'm outta here…

Digifan316: Hey! My girlfriend worked hard on those and you're gonna read them!

007: Okay. (sarcastic) Hey, nice shirt, buddy. Looks like Izzy's laptop!

R80: Yeah, haha. Except it's green.

Digifan316: My girlfriend sent it to me. (He nods to GameGirl, who is scowling)

R80 & 007: Oh, great shirt, great shirt. Yeah.

GameGirl: Thanks.

R80: By the way…you got lipstick all over your face.

Digifan316 (wiping his face) anyone have a mirror?

GameGirl: Here. (Hands him a mirror and a Kleenex)

Digfan316 (wipes his face with the Kleenex and gives the mirror back to GameGirl): Thanks, Haley. (Looks at TG) What's your next Taiora about, TG?

TG: Oh, nothing big really…Tai just tells Sora his feelings for her and stuff.

Digifan316: Sounds cool

TG: Thanks. (pours pixi stick sugar powder on her tongue. She gets on a sugar high and starts to kiss Digifan316 while thanking him and telling him about her Taiora) THANK YOU! THANK YOU! WELL, ACTUALLY…

Digifan316: Whoa, déjà vu!

(GameGirl raises and eyebrow and becomes slightly jealous)

R80 & 007: Should we pull her off of him? (they shrug)

GameGirl: Okay, we know you're thankful! Now quit kissing my boyfriend! (GameGirl pulls Digifan316 away and stands between him and TG) I'm the only one with authority to do so! Read my shirt! He can read the fanfic when you're finished.

TG: Oh, okay…wow, gosh, I'm sorry. That seemed so dang familiar.

Digifan316: You're telling me.

TG: I'm so sorry…I don't' know what came over me.

GameGirl: Don't worry about it. Sometimes I can't help myself either. (She laughs) I mean, look at this face! (GameGirl squeezes Digifan316's mouth.)

Digifan316 (embarrassed) Hay-weee! St-aaawwwp!

GameGirl: Sorry, Brian. (she lets go and looks at TG) Hey, you're a HP fan, right? Seen the movie?

Digifan316: No time for this! Everyone to the theatre!

Kaden: I agree!

{Digifan316 and Kaden not being HP fans, walk to the theatre doors. Wolfspirit and 007 join them)

R80 (walking to GG and TG): I'm a HP fan. I can't wait until the movie comes out on DVD.

GameGirl: I think it comes out in May. The 2nd movie comes out in November, but I'm a bit reluctant to see it.

R80: How come? The second book wasn't so bad. The students being turned to stone, a basilisk, Harry meets Voldemort's 16-year-old self…

GG: I know. It was cool, but there was something in the book I didn't like.

R80: What?

GG: 3 words: Enormous Talking Spiders.

R80: Oh.

GG: I hate spiders! I'm so arachnophobic I can't even squish 'em!

TG: The movie was cool. I thought Sean Biggerstaff was so hot!

Crow: Biggerstaff? So does that mean…

GG: Quiet! Don't make me poke you in the eyes!

Crow: Shutting up.

GG (nodding to TG) Yeah, you're right, he was rather good looking.

(Digifan316 walks up)

Digifan316: Who is?

GG (gasp): Eh, you are! (Haley throws her arms around Brian) Well, we're all here I guess. Into the theatre we go!

TG: Let's just get some candy first. (She walks by Tom) Oh look, a gumball machine! I love gum! I wonder where you're supposed to put in the quarter. Hmm…

(Tom flings his arms and bounces)

Tom: Dammit, woman! I am not a gumball machine!!

TG: It can talk!

GG: That's Tom.

TG: Oh, sorry, Tom…forgot.

(GG gets a pack of RED VINES and a small drink while TG carries a fist load of Pixi Sticks)

GG: I think Red Vines are the ultimate movie snack.

TG: They are not! Pixi Sticks are!

GG: But you run out by the time the movie is over. Red Vines last longer.

TG: I still think Pixi Sticks rule.

(Door Sequence. GameGirl pokes at the bubbles flying in the middle of door five. They all take their seats. Crow is seated on the far right, 007 next to him, then Tom, R80 and TG. GameGirl, Digifan316, Wolfspirit and Kaden are in the second row.)

R80: So, what fic are we MiSTing anyway?

GameGirl: Oh, "Nowhere Near" It's a Daikari/Takari Triangle songfic.

Digifan316: You wrote a Daikari?!

Kaden: Cool!

GameGirl: Actually, two.

Digifan316: Traitor!

(R80 turns around)

R80: Hey, there's nothing wrong with couple switching. I do it all the time.

GameGirl: Yeah, see? And there's Takari in both of them. Relax, Brian!

(The fic starts.)

TBC