Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digi-Disaster ❯ The funny beginning ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Digi-disaster

A/N:This fic is by the Writers Club. The old club consists of Me, Lintha and Amanda. Now Lumatha and Jess joined but they have NO part in this fic.

Disclaimer:I don't own Digimon and I don't want to own Digimon. (only Escaflowne)

The sun was shining on Kari's face during Math class and Davis was admiring the beautiful sight. Takeru noticed Davis staring at Kari and became a little jealous, after all Kari and Takeru were going out and seeing another guy look at your girl can make you jealous.
"Yo! Davis, what are the f are you staring at?? Leave my girl alone." Davis hissed and snarled at Takeru like a cat. 'She should be mine soon' Davis laughed at his evil thought. He looked at Kari,

"Ah, Kari, je t'aime."

"Mr.Motomiya, what's this sudden display of affection for the beautiful young lady beside Takeru? Explain yourself."

"Umm... well I...I was just...I'm totally in love with Ms.Kamiya." He said out loud and looked at Kari. The class began to laugh hysterically. Kari even laughed. The only 2 people who weren't laughing were Takeru and Ms.Ferantio (Stephanie's last name + Jon's last name).

Rinnnnnnngggggg...........the bell rang.
Outside Takeru was holding Kari's waist and she was holding his neck, they were both laughing at some sick joke. Davis felt jealous of T.K. What luck! So many girls like T.K, it was just not fair!! Just ONE girl, Kari was all he wanted. He started plotting revenge in his mind.

After school, Matt, Mimi, Tai and Sora came from the Highschool across the road. "Yo, bro" said Matt. "Sis." said Tai looking around for Davis, the one who had tried to look like him.

"Kari, where's the goof-ball look-alike?" Kari shrugged. "I guess he buzzed off once T.K got here" she said as she put her arms around his neck and T.K wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Matt, how about you and I meet at the diner tomorrow, I want you to meet someone." Mimi said uncertainly. "Ok! A friend of yours is a friend of mine."

The next morning (Saturday) .....
Kari woke up to a frightening startle. Davis was in her room, he cuffed her mouth so she wouldn't shout and tied her up.

Ring...ring....
"Hello." Mrs.Kamiya said in a worried voice.
"Is Kari there?, I want to speak to her." said TK on the other line. "No I'm afraid not, Kari's gone! She's been missing all day. I can't find her anywhere, Tai's looking for her everywhere, I'm scared." "Don't worry, I'll find her" TK assured.

Meanwhile....
Matt and Mimi were at the diner. Jun was there too.
"Matt, are you in love with Jun??" Matt gasped. "No way! I only love you, only you my dear Mimi! Why would ask such a thing?"
"No reason, none at all." 'Except some puffy haired freak said Jun's your gal!'

~ ~ ~
Tai ran all around the beach almost in tears. 'This is Kari's favourite place. She always comes here on the weekends for a jog. Where is she? My ONE and ONLY beloved sister Kari. Sure we had a couple of fights but that's what we do. That's what all siblings do. Maybe she's with TK or with Kathy, nah, Cathy's on Vacation.'
"Where's my sister Kari?!? Where are you?!" Tai yelled and continued searching for her. Warm tears spilled out of his eyes.

TK ran from his room wearing his teddy bear pjs."Oops! I better change first."

A/N:This is not part of the fic but don't you think it would be cool if Dilandau from Escaflowne appears out of no where and kills everyone except Jun. He gets married with her and have weird bi-sexual kids. J/K .. keep reading .. no more weirdness for today.

Takeru changes into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, wears sneakers so he can run around and look for his girl. 'Where are Kari's favourite places? Tai's probably at the beach... oh Kari where art thou? Maybe Davis kidnapped her! Nah' he can't be that stupid' and he raced off to find her.

Meanwhile.....
"Where are you taking me, my dear Mimi?" Matt asked.
"To meet a person" answered Mimi.
When inside, at their table arrived Matt's worst nightmare, Jun Motomiya! She had stalked him ALMOST everyday until Mimi became his girl, after Sora's birthday when Sora pushed Mimi while he was stripping, she landed on top of him and we kissed passionately. And now Jun is here to break us up! What a MAJOR disaster!! "Hello?!?!?" said a strange voice. "Are you there?? Earth to Matt..." the voice said again. Slowly recognizing the voice belongs ot Jun.

"So...Jun, how long have you known Matt?" asked Mimi.

"I've known him since grade 6. After he came back from the planet in the sky. I've known him since then. I doubt he knew me." After they ordered lunch, Mimi went to freshen up so she went to the washroom, leaving Matt and Jun alone!

"So..uh...Matt...can I ask you a favour?" said Jun pleadingly.

"What is it Jun?" asked Matt irratably.

"Kiss me!! Kiss me !!" Jun demanded. She leaned forward and puckered her lips. Slap! Matt had slapped Jun right accross the face. "O.ohh Matt...." she moaned. "I didn't know when you kissed, it would be so delicious, kiss me again." Slap! He did it again. "Why'd you hit me Matt? Don't you like me?" she asked with tears forming in her eyes. "Why don't you just tell Mimi the truth? That you don't like her and you want to dump her."

"Are you NUTz Jun? I LOVE Mimi and I totally HATE you. I can't even stand you Jun! Just get out of my face ... go ... shoo .. just leave me alone!"

Jun's eyes were full of tears. "Oh, Matt. Why did you do this to me?"

"I SHOULD be asking you that question." Matt said furiously. Jun ran out of the diner crying.Mimi came back. "Hey Matt, where's Jun?" Mimi asked. "She didn't want to ruin our day so she left." lied Matt. He didn't want to ruin this perfect afternoon by telling his girl that her new "friend" came on to him.

"O.oh didn't you go after her?" Mimi said. Matt looked at her strangely. What kind of a normal human being would want to chase after a freak like that...namely Jun.Just Jun.

"What's wrong Mimi?Don't you trust me Don't you LOVE me?" He said in a hurt voice. "Matt, I DO love you, I just wanted to make sure that I am the only one... the one and only and that Jun is just some bimbo who hangs around you. This was sort of a test, well you passed." she said cheerfully. Matt payed the bill and they went for a walk outside hand in hand.

~ ~ ~ ~

Kari woke up and found herself in a cold prison cell(kinda). "What....what's going on? what is this place?" she said outloud. She walked towards the door and saw Davis' face staring at her through the small window.

"Davis? Davis?Davis get me out of here. If this is some sick joke, it is totally not funny!" she shouted.

"Kari, Kari, Kari, don't worry I'll get you out-"

"Then get me out!"

"I didn't finish the sentence Kari.... I'll get you out of here... if you dump TK and go out with me instead."

"What?? Are you mad? Are you crazy?" she yelled back at him.

"Yes Kari I AM mad. Mad at you for going out with TK and I am crazy, crazy about you, all I want is you...so come to me Kari, my darling, you will be happier with me my darling."he said dillusionally.

"Oh Davis, stop this at once! I can get you arrested for kidnapping."

"No Kari! I want you and what I want ... I get!" ha ha ha he laughed. "I will give you one hour to think about this Kari."

~ ~ ~ ~

Jun walked up tp Matt and kissed him, he held her tightly and she did the same in return. Mimi saw them, cried and fell off a cliff. Matt and Jun just kept kissing...not noticing anything at all.

Ring......Ring......Ringggggg
"SHUT UP!!!!!!!" she said as she woke. "Stupid alarm clock. Wow! That was quite a dream...this time I actually got to Matt before I woke up. Damn the clock .. I could've reached the end where I marry him.But soon ... it won't be a dream anymore .. it WILL be a reality and once Mimi is gone ... I WILL be the prettiest, the hottest teen in school. Ha Ha Ha Ha (