Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digi-tamer Joana ❯ Hello Faithmon, Goodbye Myotismon ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: You should know by now that I don't own Digimon Tamers!

A/N: This is the last part of "Digi-tamer Joana"! Hope you like it!

Hello, Faithmon Good-bye, Myotismon

Venommyotismon struck Heavenmon and she started to fall to the ground. Heavenmon began to glow and she de-digivolved to Apumon.

"APUMON!" I screamed, tears flowing freely from my eyes. I broke down crying as Apumon fell to the ground and lie still as death. "There's nothing I can do! Venommyotismon's going to win and there's nothing I can do!" I beat the ground with my fist as I said this. Jeri opened her eyes from her place on the ground.

"Joana…" she started. I stopped crying and looked over to her. Jeri tried to get up but was unsuccessful.

"Jeri, you shouldn't move!" I exclaimed as I ran over to her.

"Joana, you're the only one with a digimon that can still fight!" Jeri said weakly. "You can defeat, him, I know you can!" I shook my head.

"Jeri, just look at Apumon!" I answered. "She can't even move, let alone defeat a mega level!" Jeri shook her head.

"You can defeat him!" Jeri fought. "I know that you haven't done very good in the past, but if you have faith, anything is possible!" Venommyotismon started advancing on us. I stood in front of Jeri, protecting her.

"Jeri, you right," I answered as the digimon got closer and closer. I looked around to see the entire tamers group unconscious on the ground, beside their digimon that had been reduced to their baby forms. Venommyotismon was on top of us now. I closed my eyes and waited for the worst, when my D-Power started to glow. A fushia light shot from it, causing Venommyotismon to shield his eyes.

"The light!" he exclaimed as it got brighter and brighter. I took the D-Power off my belt loop and looked at it. I held it in front of me and the light became more focused. It shot towards Apumon, awakening her.

"Bio-merge activate!" I yelled. I held the D-Power to my heart and a light brought Apumon in the air.

"Apumon bio-merge to…" Apumon glowed even brighter as she merged into me. She grew about twenty times her size and lost her fur. She looked like a woman, only much bigger, of coarse. A white kimono-style robe with pink cherry blossoms on it surrounded her and tied in the front. White angle wings sprouted from her back and a light ran up her legs, creating pink spaghetti-strapped high heels. Long blond hair grew from her head and went up, tying into a tight bun. She opened her eyes as she spun around, long gloves being put onto her hands and the symbol for the Crest of Faith appeared behind her on a white background. A wind carried cherry blossom petals in the background as the digimon stopped spinning. "Faithmon!" I was inside Faithmon, of coarse. I looked around and my eyes grew wide.

"This is so cool!" I exclaimed.

"Ready to go?" Faithmon asked.

"Ready when you are!" I exclaimed. Faithmon flew into the air, avoiding an attack from Venommyotismon. Faithmon flapped her wings, causing her to be suspended in the air. I looked up to see I could see outside, somehow.

"Faithmon, use your power to heal the other tamers so they can help us!" I yelled. Faithmon spread her wings to full length and they began to glow with all the colors of the rainbow.

"Healing Spirit!" she yelled. She flapped her wings and rainbow colored powder poured out of them and onto the tamers and their digimon. Takato, Rika, Henry, Nick, and Melissa bio-merged to mega.

"What happened?" Takato asked.

"That doesn't matter, Takato," I answered. "Let's get him!" All of the digimon sent off their attacks, focusing them together so it would end in one huge blast (in case you're wondering, Biyomon's mega is Pheonixmon and her attacks are Crimson Light and Starlight Explosion).

"Let's finish this!" I yelled. Faithmon began glowing rainbow color. The light grew brighter and brighter.

"Faith's Light!" Faithmon and I yelled together. The light surrounded the ball of energy the attacks from the other digimon had formed. The ball turned white and beams shot from it. Soon, there was a huge explosion and Myotismon was turned to data. The data disappeared and the digimon went back to rookie. I stood up and looked around as I put my hair back into a ponytail. Jeri walked up to me.

"Is it over?" she asked. I nodded.

"Yes, Jeri," I answered. "It's over, and I'm pretty sure we won."

Narrator's point of view: on the other side of West Shinjuku

A man whose face was hidden in the shadows fell to his knees to a digimon who was completely hidden.

"The Tamers have defeated Venommyotismon!" he exclaimed. The digimon scoffed.

"He was weak," she answered. She leaned forward to reveal a face that was battered up with bruises, scars, cuts, and scrapes. "As soon as I'm back to my full power, I'll teach them a lesson." the man nodded.

"Yes," he answered. "Nightshademon."

------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------

My point of view

It's been two years since the attack of Venommyotismon. Me, Rika, Jeri, Melissa, and the rest of the tamers are going into our first year of high school and Nick moved back to America about a year ago. But as I entered high school, I had no idea what would be in store for me.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Yeah, yeah, I know! It was short! But don't worry, the first chapter to the sequel is about four pages at the least. So, until then, ja!