Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digiball Z TURBO: The Virus, Majjinmon ❯ Davoris ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER NINETEEN
 
“Heh, heh, heh…Only five left? What a pity!” Majjinmon mocked. The others sweat-dropped in fear… Then Majjinmon reached with his head tentacle, and grabbed hold of Kari. “Ahh-UGH…! Help me!” she squealed.
 
“Heh, heh, ah, ah, ah… I like it when they squirm.” Majjinmon hissed. “Down the hatch…”
 
The others all screamed, “NOOOOO…!” as they saw Majjinmon open his mouth ready to eat the poor girl, but suddenly…
 
“KAMEHAMEHA…!” An energy wave came from out of almost nowhere and gashed Majjinmon's head-tentacle off his head. “BLAAAAH…!”
 
Kari escaped safely, and that's when she and the others heard a familiar voice shout out. “Keep your pink-hands of my girl!”
 
“Davis…!”
 
Everyone's eyes lit up when they turned round and saw their brave leader hovering in midair. He looked down upon his friends, “You okay, and “Kari?” he asked.
 
His girlfriend smiled as she gazed up at him indicating she was fine. That's when Princess-Angewomon's eyes gazed at the shiny objects on his ears. “The Potara-Earrings…!”
 
Davis nodded, and then landed at ground level to face the evil virus. Majjinmon had just healed from his injury, and gazed angrily at Davis, “You…? I thought you were gone for good. You ran off like a cowardly rabbit!”
 
“Hey, watch it pal!” the Saiyan-fighter spat at him. “You're talking to the Captain of the Digi-Force, and the greatest Digi-Destined in the world. I… never… run!”
 
Majjinmon clenched his fists tight and steam shot out through his head, but before he opened his mouth to say a word, Davis powered-up into his Super-Saiyan 2 form and tossed Cody one of the earrings. “Cody… power up, and put that on your left ear!”
 
Cody almost hesitated, but then remembered exactly why. “Right… here goes!” he said as he powered up and clipped the earring on his left ear. At once, Davis Cody's bodies began to glow, and spin round and around together like being caught in a cyclone.
 
“Here! What's happening…?” bellowed Majjinmon.
 
The other four were amazed as they saw their bodies swirl. “They-- They're combining.” Yolei said. “They're fusing together.”
 
Cody and Davis both possessed Saiyan-powers, and therefore when the fusion was completed; there levitating in midair was strange, new man. He had muscles that bulged to the size of small tires, and his hair was long and spiky at the end, but smooth and shiny at the top.
 
“Hmm… not bad...” The new warrior said in his mixed-voice.
 
“Whoa… I thought I was good-looking.” muttered Angel-Veemon.
 
Majjinmon couldn't understand all this. “What the-- just who are you?” he asked. “I demand to know…”
 
The warrior stopped to think for a moment. “Hmm, let's see. Davis and Iori…? Well then… I guess you can just call me Davoris. I am the one who will strike you down once and for all, Majjinmon.
 
“Hah! I'd like to see you try…” the virus growled. “HERE WE GO…!” and he charged forward while aiming his fist to attack, but Davoris just zipped away instantly. “Huh…? Where'd he go?”
 
He then reappeared behind Majjinmon and gave him a huge punch in the back sending him crashing down hard to the ground, and just before he hit the ground itself, Davoris zipped again to just below the virus, and kicked him back up into the air.
 
Majjinmon stopped in midair. “Hmm… very impressive.” he said.
 
“Oh you haven't seen anything yet…” replied Davoris, and then a dragon-rush was engaged. Majjinmon barely managed to land that many hits, but Davoris… not only did he land more hits, but he damaged Majjinmon a lot, but still he wasn't weak enough to destroy. Besides, “I'm having way too much fun to quit now…”
 
Majjinmon was beginning to lose his temper, so he decided, “DARK-BLADE…!” Using some of Daburamon's powers, he conjured up a dark-sword. “Try and out-best me now…!” he bellowed as he swung his blade all over trying to hack away at his enemy.
 
Davoris evaded his every swipe, and swing, and kept well away from the blade. “Pretty amazing… now try this!” he said, “BEAMOS-SWORD…!” His arm started glowing as a long beam of key energy, in the shape a long blade formed right on his arm.
 
The two swords clashed together. “Two can play at this game.” And the battle was taken to a whole new level. The two swords clashed, and the fighters struggled to get at their opponent, while down below, the others could barely believe what they were seeing… or sensing.
 
“Both Majjinmon, and Davoris are equal in strength.” Angel-Veemon said. “We may actually be able to win this.”
 
The girls all thought the same thing. They had never seen anything quite like this. It was almost as cool as fist discovering the DNA-Digivolution, and now it could happen with humans as well as Digimon? It was incredible…
 
CLANG! The two blades clashed together and engaged in a lockdown. Davoris saw his advantage, and began to do the old twirling-trick with his own sword, causing Majjinmon to become disarmed.
 
The next thing Majjinmon knew, Davoris was holding the tip of his sword near his neck and saying, “Well… any last words?
 
Majjinmon gritted his teeth in anger. “Yes… and those words are…” he paused for a moment, “TURN TO CHOCOLATE…!” and to Davoris' surprise, Majjinmon quickly changed him into a tiny little bon-bon.
 
The others gasped in horror. “No… he can't lose!” cried Kari. “We were so close…”
 
“Ha, ha, ha… but close doesn't cut it, my dear.” Majjinmon laughed, “But fear not, you'll all be reunited with your friend soon… IN MY TUMMY…!” Then he reached for the little chocolate-ball, popped in his mouth, and swallowed. “Ahh…” he sighed heavily, but suddenly he gasped. “Huh? Ah…!”
 
The others looked confused, “What the matter with him?” asked Yolei.
 
Majjinmon suddenly began to feel tipsy, and held both his mouth and his stomach in a strange way. “Looks like he's going to be sick.” said Angel-Veemon, and indeed he did as he coughed up the bon-bon…
 
“Oh… ah…! What's this…?”
 
Everyone looked in confusion as the little bon-bon began to fly around the evil virus, circling rings around his head. “Hey… what's… how is this…! STOP THAT…”
 
The little bon-bon seemed to have a life of its own, as if Majjinmon had sucked all the life out of Davoris, and he was still inside, controlling that little candy. “Nice try Majjinmon… but it'll take more than that to take out Me.” he actually said from inside the bon-bon, and the POOF… he rematerialized in his normal form again.
 
“Ahh-hhh… it's impossible!” Majjinmon cried in fear. “No one has ever withstood my sweet-surprise attack!”
 
“Heh… guess that makes me the first, huh?”
 
The battle was starting to grow interesting, and both the fighters were equal in strength. Whoever would be the ultimate victor was anyone's guess.