Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digidestined United ❯ Where are the girls? ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Characters and ages:
SEASON 2
Tai, Matt, Sora, & Mimi: 18
Joe: 19
Izzy: 17
Kari, Davis, & T.K.: 14
Ken and Yolei: 15
Cody: 12
 
SEASON 3
Takato, Jeri, Henry, Rika, Kazu, Kenta & Ryo: 14
Susie: 11
 
SEASON 4
Koji, Takuya, Kouichi, & Zoe: 14
J.P.: 15
Tommy: 12
 
Chapter 1: Where are the girls?
 
(Digidestineds' World)
 
All the kids were watching Tai and Davis go head to head with each other. The score was Tai: 21, Davis: 2. All of the kids were either cheering for Tai or wishing the game would end because Davis kept asking for rematches. (0_o as you can tell Davis is waaaaaay behind.)
TAI: ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANT TO GIVE UP DAVIS?
DAVIS: NO WAY WINNERS NEVER QUIT AND QUITTERS NEVER WIN!
TAI: SUIT YOURSELF
(as he makes another goal)
After that Davis gets the ball there's a heeeeeuuuuge bolt of lightning and it's coming strait for the Digidestined in the stands. All of the boys ran off immediately, but the girls didn't move because they thought the boys were going to try to convince Davis it was getting late and that they should be getting home. Then after the lightning hit, all that was left of the girls were their D-Terminals and their D-3s.
DAVIS: KARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then there was a huge rip in the ground and the boys fell in and before their Digimon could get to them the rip closed.
 
(Tamers World)
 
All the tamers were watching Rika and Kazu battling with Digimon cards. As you can tell Rika was creaming him but the game was taking a really really long time because Kazu kept wanting rematches and claiming he was just getting warmed up. All of a sudden there was the rumble of thunder.
TAKATO: YOU GUYS CAN YOU WRAP IT UP? IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S GOING TO STORM.
KAZU: NO WAY MAN I'M SO CLOSE TO BEATING HER!
RIKA: NO YOU'RE NOT!
Then three lightning bolts came from the storm clouds and hit Rika, Jeri, and Susie.
RYO: RIKAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TAKATO:JERIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
HENRY: SUSIEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Then just like the DD boyz there was a rip and it swallowed them.
 
(Frontier World)
The boys were looking for something, or so to say someone.
TAKUYA: ZOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
TOMMY: ZOE!!!!!!
KOJI AND KOUICHI: ZOE!!!!!!!
J.P.: ZOE!!!!!
TAKUYA: I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE DISSAPPEARED LIKE THAT!
TOMMY: ESPECIALLY AFTER IT LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS HIT BY LIGHTNING.
J.P.: WE'LL NEVER FIND HER! WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO LOOK!
TAKUYA: SHUDDUP J.P.
All of a sudden the boys from the other worlds fell from the sky.
NEEMON: LOOK, THE SKY IS FALLING!
BOKOMON: NO YOU NINCOMPOOP THAT LOOKS LIKE HUMAN CHILDREN
NEEMON: MAYBE THEY SAW ZOE.
TAKUYA: GOOD IDEA NEEMON, LET'S GO ASK.