Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digidestined United ❯ Venommyotismon and Machinedramon return ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 4
After the groups split up in the different directions the boys check out their new d-tectors. At the same time the frontier kids explain to the others how spirits work.
DAVIS: (to Taky and Koji) WHAT SPIRITS DO YOU GUYS HAVE?
TAKUYA: I HAVE AGUNIMON, BURNINGGREYMON, ALDAMON, EMPEROR GREYMON AND SOOSANOOMON. ( I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT SO SORRY)
KOJI: I HAVE LOBOMON, KENDOGARURUMON, BEOWOLFMON, MAGNAGARURUMON, AND SOOSANOOMON.
KEN: HEY KOJI WHY DO DAVIS AND I NOT HAVE BEAST SPIRITS?
KOJI: YOU TOLD US THAT YOUR DIGIMON DIDN'T HAVE INDIVIDUAL ULTIMATE LEVELS LIKE TAI'S AND MATT'S? AND INSTEAD THEY DNA DIGIVOLVE?
DAVIS & KEN: YEA.
KOJI: THEN IT'S SIMPLE, YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO DNA DIGIVOLVE FOR YOUR BEAST SPIRITS.
KEN: OK
Out of the blue Venommyotismon and Machinedramon come out of the blue and attack the boys.
SPIRIT EVOLUTION!!!!!
AGUNIMON!
LOBOMON!
STINGMON!
EXVEEMON!
GARURUMON!
GREYMON!
AGUNIMON: ATTACK!
PYRO PUNCH!
HOWLING LASER!
SPIKING STRIKE!
V-LASER!
HOWLING BLASTER!
NOVA BLAST!
After the boys' rainbow of attacks the evil Digimon were still standing!
SLIDE EVOLUTION!
BURNINGGREYMON!
KENDOGARURUMON!
WEREGARURUMON!
METALGREYMON!
…..EXVEEMON!....
…..STINGMON!.....
DNA DIGIVOLVE TO: PAILDRAMON!
VENOMMYOTISMON: I'M SO SCARED. EVIL EYE! (I DON'T KNOW ANY OF HIS ATTACKS SO I MADE ONE UP)
MACHINEDRAMON: GIGA CANNON.
The boys dodged the attacks and then…..
WILDFIRE TSUNAMI!
LUPINE LASER!
DESPERADO BLASTER!
WOLF CLAW!
GIGA BLASTERS!
The bad guys were defeated and ken and davis scanned the data. After that, the boys de-digivolved to their human forms.
DAVIS: MAN I'M GOING TO NEED A 2 DAY NAP AFTER THIS.
MATT: I WONDER HOW THE OTHERS ARE DOING….