Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digidreams Do Come True! ❯ The Birth of MegaSeadramon; the Digimon of Honor! ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 20: “ˆÉD, ‘åä•v! ‚¨‚¢‚È‚Í‚ ‚ È‚½‚ª‚½‚·‚&m acr;‚Ü‚·, ƒ_ƒMƒƒƒA!”
“Iori, daijoubu! Oira wa anata ga tasukemasu, d’gya! ”
“Don’t worry, Iori! I’ll save you!” The Birth of MegaSeadramon; the Digimon of Honor!

“We have to go find her, Gomamon!”

“There isn’t much we can do, Iori!” the water mammal Digimon exasperatingly told the boy for the twentieth time. His strength had finally returned to him, and he was anxious to go out. “She’s nowhere around here! Yukidarumon already told us that, and he scouted around the entire area, plus up in Mojamon territory with some Otamamon.”

The Yukidarumon that Betamon had sent out earlier had returned with a negative report. He explained that he and those with his party found no signs of anyone else being in the area, aside from Iori. Even the Mojamon of the area, surprisingly, cooperated once the situation was explained. All, aside from the one Iori woke, went on to say that no human had been around, or awakened them.

“Maybe they missed a section.”

“Maybe she isn’t even here,” Gomamon nearly snapped, growing quite frustrated with the tiny boy’s persistence, but managed to keep his cool. “You said that you and your friend ended up separated, right?” He nodded. “Then maybe she’s just in another part of the Digital World. Until I can get some more information, we don’t have any idea as to where we should start looking! She’s obviously not here.”

Iori didn’t like the white Digimon’s response, but knew that he was right. Yukidarumon and his party had searched about three times already. Before the boy could forcibly agree, a big rumbling sound was heard from outside. “What’s that sound?”

“I don’t know, but it doesn’t sound good, does it?” Betamon replied. “We should probably check it out.”

Gomamon and Armadimon nodded, and rushed outside of “headquarters” behind Betamon to find out what was going on. Iori followed behind them in curiosity. When they stepped outside of the cave, the four saw a whole bunch of Digimon rushing past them. It looked like they were evacuating the area.

“What’s going on, d’gya?”

One of the Yukimibotamon stopped in front of the four, trembling. “A Digimon is attacking everything, and he keeps saying that he’s looking for a human child!”

A Koromon, who had stopped along with her, confirmed it. “Yeah, and he has another Digimon with him too! It’s one of the most dangerous Digimon around: Nohemon!”

Iori’s eyes went wide after hearing the name. “Nohemon is here?!”

“Oh no,” Gomamon groaned, “I knew we should have left and gotten Iori to safety while we had the chance! When I first realized this could possibly happen, we should have had some type of arrangements made to sneak him out of here.”

“It’s scary back there now, so we’re heading to the safety zones that you and Betamon set up for us,” the Yukimibotamon said in a rush. “Good bye!”

‘Safety zones? Gomamon didn’t mention that to me earlier. I guess he didn’t have the chance to, since he, Betamon, and Armadimon have been worrying about me so much.’

“Yeah, we’re out of here!”

The Yukimibotamon and the Koromon rushed off, along with the rest of their fellow Digimon.

“We have to protect Iori!” Betamon stated determinedly. “This is our area, and we are not going to let some corrupt Digimon try to take it over!”

The other two Digimon nodded. Iori looked at Betamon curiously. “Your area?”

“Yeah. This area was appointed to Gomamon and me to protect. We accepted it, since we’re pretty much the only two Digimon who can take the cold and icy climate. Armadimon has been a bit of a help to us, but he mainly seems to enjoy playing in the snow.”

“What about the other American Digimon from the area that you’re from? Wouldn’t they need your help?”

“There’s no trouble there on that side, and if there was, I would’ve gotten a message about it by now. I offered to stay and help Gomamon since he was by himself and takes at least a couple of days, on foot, to reach any of the other Digimon’s areas. He’s pretty secluded here. The other Digimon’s areas take less than a day to get to by foot. All of the other Digimon protect their areas in pretty much pairs, or either have someone else, close to them: “Agumon and Gabumon’s areas aren’t too far apart; Tentomon and Palmon’s areas are close, and takes about an hour on foot to get to one another’s area; V-mon and Patamon are near each other; Wormmon and Hawkmon are in walking and flying distance.

“As for Armadimon, hardly anything goes to the area he’s to protect, which is mainly why we insisted on his staying with us. We haven’t gotten around to telling the others yet. We think that the reason his area is rarely attacked, is due to the fact that whoever is responsible for all of this, isn’t anywhere near that sector of the Digital World, or either has no intention of conquering it.”

“You didn’t mention Piyomon or Tailmon. What about them?”

“Tailmon’s area is a bit secluded too, but she’s very strong and can handle things by herself. She seemed to insist on working alone.”

“Piyomon is near both Agumon and Gabumon. Her area gets attacked, and suspicious Digimon do wander into her jurisdiction, but not as much and not as often as Gabumon and Agumon. She normally helps out Agumon and Gabumon, d’gya.”

Betamon nodded in agreement. “Gabumon is always stressing out over keeping his area safe and protected. Thinking about it, I think he has the most trouble since he goes out scouting every night, to check for traps set by the enemy. He then has to spend his time disabling the traps and concentrate very hard to not get caught in them himself.”

“You two, we can discuss all of this later! We have to get Iori to safety! Betamon, evolve!”

Betamon nodded, and he, along with Gomamon, evolved to their adult (champion) form.

“Gomamon shinka...” the white mammal grew furrier, as well as ten times his normal size, his incisors grew, and a horn now resided atop his fuzzy head, “…Ikkakumon!”

“Betamon Digivolve to...” the green tad-pole like Digimon felt his body grow long, his limbs vanishing, and a mask forming on the now sea serpent’s face, “…Seadramon!”

“Armadimon, find someplace to hide Iori until we can drive Nohemon, and that weird Digimon with him, away,” Ikkakumon urgently instructed. Nohemon and the Digimon were headed in their direction. The odd thing about it was that he didn’t have his crow by his side. “When the chance comes, get him to the other safety zone that I set up. The other one where the Yukimibotamon and the others were headed has to be full by now since everyone left.”

“But he may hurt you two! He may even do something worse!”

“Don’t worry about us,” roared Seadramon, “we’re here to help protect you.”

“But what would Jou-san or Michael-san say if I’m responsible for your deaths!”

“They won’t, now go!!” Ikkakumon motioned.

Iori frowned, and reluctantly followed behind his Digimon partner. After the two were out of sight, Nohemon had finally made his way to the wooly walrus-like Digimon and the smooth-skinned sea serpent, along with an unusual looking Digimon. The tall Digimon looked like he was engulfed by a giant, permanently burning flame, yet, he was completely blue. Both Ikkakumon and Seadramon were also curious if this Digimon could speak, since his mouth looked to be stitched up.

“So you were expecting me, I see,” Nohemon noted plainly.

“Well yeah. We couldn’t help but notice. You made quite a lot of noise,” Ikkakumon replied in mock sarcasm. Some of “Gomamon’s” charm was surfacing, as he gave Nohemon an arrogant smirk.

“I’m going to get right to the point, and not play this time. Where is the human child that was found near here? According to my main source here,” he pointed to the tall, blue Digimon behind him, “he said that you rescued one before the blizzard hit this area, last night.”

What human? We don’t have any human here. Do you have a human child here, Seadramon?”

“Nope, no child here.” Seadramon felt like laughing at Nohemon’s current lack of patience. “I haven’t seen a human child in the Digital World for a couple of years now.”

“I do not like being made to look like a fool!” he shouted at the two, while his Digimon lackey awaited his instructions.
****
“Armadimon, I don’t like what’s going on over there,” Iori whispered. Both were hiding in front of the cave, behind of a small bank of snow. “That Digimon with Nohemon looks quite threatening. We have to help them!”

“No, don’t! They told us to hide, and then get you to the safe zone, d’gya!”

“But they haven’t a chance against Nohemon, due to what Gomamon said, and it isn’t worth it for them to die because of me! That’s not the very honorable of me to stand by and allow that!”
****
Nohemon had grown quite impatient over the lack of cooperation he was getting from Ikkakumon and Seadramon, so he ordered the Digimon he brought along with him, to attack the two; unfortunately, neither seemed to fair very well against his strange, flame attacks. Ikkakumon, though more powerful in his current form, was a lot less agile which made dodging these unusual attacks, nearly impossible.

As for Seadramon, every time he launched an attack at the creature, he seemed to grow more and more powerful. It looked as if he was absorbing Seadramon’s attacks. Iori couldn’t take it anymore, and rushed from his hiding place.

“Iori, come back!”

The boy stubbornly ignored his partner, and kept going, Armadimon running to catch up.

“Leave them alone and what have you done with Eiji-san!”

Hearing the voice, Nohemon turned his head, trying to figure out where the voice had come from. “Who said that?”

“I did!!” Iori shouted.

Nohemon looked down, and tried his best to keep from laughing completely. “He wasn’t kidding. I was expecting you to be younger, but not this young. I can kick you, and you’ll be dealt with!”

“Stop hurting my friends! I refuse to allow you to continue hurting my friends!” Iori pulled out his D-3 and D-Terminal. “Armadimon!” The armadillo-like Digimon nodded. “*Digimental...Up!”

“*Armadimon, armor shinka...” Armadimon’s body was surrounded by a bright, yellow light, and was engulfed in a hard cocoon. After a moment, the Digimon broke free of it. He was no longer a land creature; instead, he had become a large, insect-like creature crossed with a mole. He now had drills for his hands and nose; his body was more metallic looking, and decorating his body were purple crop circles, which represented the crest symbol of knowledge. “...hagane no eichi, Digmon!!”

“Show them that I don’t take kindly to those who oppose me,” Nohemon instructed the dark-blue Digimon. “Leave the kid, though. I’ll deal with him,” he then added in undertone, “if I can bring myself to...”

The blue Digimon nodded, eyeing the three opposing Digimon before him.

“That Digimon...what kind is he? He reminds me of a Meramon,” Ikkakumon stated.
****
(Digi-Analyzer On)

Nohemon: You aren’t that far off. This perfect (ultimate) leveled Digimon is BlueMeramon. He’ll freeze you in your tracks if you get on his bad side, and just like with me, he never stops until his task is complete!

(Digi-Analyzer Off)
****
“Ikkakumon, do you think that could be the reason why none of my attacks harmed him much? All of the attacks I have are mostly water or ice-based. He’s a whole level higher than us too!”

“We can’t worry about that now. Let’s just fight!”

Both Ikkakumon and Seadramon charged at BlueMeramon. He seemed to wear a bit of a confident sneer on his blue-flamed face, as he leaped up into the sky. He grabbed Ikkakumon by his horn, and threw him into Seadramon, causing the two to fly back.

Digmon rushed in, and used “Goldrush” after BlueMeramon had landed back onto the snowy ground. He saw the drills that Digmon had launched at him, and dodged them easily. He attacked back, using “Cold Flame”.

A flame seemed to grow in his hand, but it was freezing cold as opposed to flaming hot. He launched the curious flame at Digmon, who couldn’t dodge it. It hit him straight on, which caused him to fall to the ground shivering and sweating. “Freezer...burn...d’gya?”

While they were fighting, Nohemon used that opportunity to get to Iori. He was holding the small boy by his fragile neck. Ikkakumon and Seadramon had both tried to stop him, but Nohemon trapped them easily. He trapped them in the same way he had Iori and Eiji in the human world. No matter how much Ikkakumon tried to tear through the net with his horn, he just wasn’t able to. He constantly wondered if it had anything to do with his level, although granted, he should’ve been stronger than someone like Nohemon; Seadramon felt the same way.

“Now, I get rid of you, boy.”

“No, don’t,” Iori gagged between breaths. “Why do you want to hurt me?”

“Because I’m being paid to,” he told him uneasily. “This is my job, and I’d like to say that I do it well.” His grasp on Iori’s neck grew stronger and tighter slightly.

Digmon, who had been so preoccupied by BlueMeramon, saw this, and rushed towards Nohemon, but BlueMeramon tackled Digmon, pinning him to the snowy ground. “You’re not going anywhere, bug,” he threatened. Digmon looked up, feeling helpless at the moment.

Nohemon’s grip let up slightly. He had been curious about something for a good while now. “Why do you care so much about my world? You’re just a human! It should be of no concern to you.”

Iori, at this point, gave up trying to free himself, and answered weakly, “I have great respect for the Digital World, as well as to the Digimon in it and all those who make up the Digital World! Because of this, I will always try my hardest to help protect it from those like you who don’t care what harm come to it!” Hot tears began to trickle down his round face. “It’s my responsibility as a Chosen Child to!”

Right after Iori said those words, his chest started to give off a glow the way it did when he was on his way to the Digital World. It lit up in the crest shapes of Knowledge and Sincerity (Reliability), but the two combined to form another shape. It looked like a mixture of both Knowledge and Sincerity. The faint, gray light that was coming from the shape, blinded Nohemon, which caused his grip on Iori to let up and allowing Iori to fall to the ground.

Iori stared down at the glowing shape in the middle of his chest. He then noticed his yellow D-3 vibrating ferociously. “What’s...going on...”

Digmon felt his strength returning to him, as he stood, knocking the BlueMeramon off. The grey light that was emitting from Iori, now engulfed him.

‘Could he be...’ Ikkakumon wondered, as he looked on.

Seadramon stared wide-eyed; Digmon was beginning the process of evolution...

“*Digmon, chou shinka...MegaSeadramon!”

Iori blinked. “MegaSeadramon?”
****
(Digi-Analyzer On)

MegaSeadramon: Thanks to Iori, I somehow evolved to the perfect (ultimate) leveled Digimon, MegaSeadramon. My most powerful attack is Thunder Javelin, which I use with my horn, so enemies beware if you don’t want to encounter a shocking experience, d’gya!

Iori: (Groaning from the bad joke) “A shocking experience”? Couldn’t you come up with a better line, MegaSeadramon?

MegaSeadramon: (Bashfully laughs)

(Digi-Analyzer Off)
****
“How is this possible?” Nohemon demanded in slight awe.

“It doesn’t matter, Nohemon-sama. I believe in the cause of my superior, and will fight my hardest. I’m not worried at all!”

MegaSeadramon slithered over to the trapped Ikkakumon and Seadramon. He used his sharp, thunder-bolt shaped horn to cut the net.

“I don’t know how you managed to cut that tough material, but thanks, MegaSeadramon. Seadramon and I will go protect Iori!”

With that, the two ran to keep Iori blocked off from a somewhat reluctant Nohemon. He seemed to be in deep thought over all that had just happened, and wasn’t really paying Iori any mind at all.

BlueMeramon attacked MegaSeadramon using a more powerful attack. “Ice Phantom!” An icy, ghost like aura seemed to leave his body, and headed towards the electric sea serpent. ‘That attack should allow his body to freeze from the inside, allowing me to possess his mind. No Digimon can escape it!’

To BlueMeramon’s surprise, MegaSeadramon sensed the attack, and slithered out of the way. “You missed, d’gya!” the Digimon teased.

Growling, he leapt into the air, and launched out two of his “cold flame” attacks. After he did so, he landed back down to the ground gracefully. MegaSeadramon, on the other hand, let the icy-cold flames hit him; they had no effect at all. He launched himself at BlueMeramon, and knocked him to the ground.

Nohemon continued to watch the battle intensely in extreme disbelief. In all of his years, he had never seen a Digimon evolve just because of a human. He wasn’t sure if he was amazed at the revelation or disgusted.

Ikkakumon (who had Iori on his back) and Seadramon rushed back to the scene, since Nohemon was clearly distracted. “MegaSeadramon, you three attack BlueMeramon together!”

“*Ice Arrow!”

“*Harpoon Vulcan!”

“Thunder Javelin!”

All of the attacks combined deleted the BlueMeramon, who looked to welcome his death. Iori, despite the fact that they had killed, cheered gratefully, glad that the danger had finally passed for the moment. Due to all of the energy used, MegaSeadramon ended up devolving back to his Baby II (In-traning) form, Upamon. Ikkakumon and Seadramon devolved back to Gomamon and Betamon. Iori picked up the gumdrop-looking Digi, and hugged him tightly.

“You did a great job, Upamon. I thank you for helping Ikkakumon and Seadramon to protect me and the others.”

“Ahh, it was nothing, d’gya,” Upamon blushed.

Iori’s expression grew serious as he set Upamon back down on the ground. “Let’s go get Nohemon. Maybe he knows where I can find Eiji-san.”

“He’s not here.” Betamon was actually quite glad that he had left. Since he devolved, he knew he would have no chance against him.

“With all the commotion and stuff going on with that BlueMeramon, he must’ve slipped out, d’gya.”

“Maybe,” Gomamon mumbled indifferently. ‘That doesn’t sound like the Nohemon I’ve heard about. He usually doesn’t have help; accept for that crow of his. He’s very reclusive and secretive. He also never leaves until he finishes a job and never hesitates either when it’s in his favor. Something’s not right; I have this feeling that he actually didn’t want to kill Iori.’
****
Sitting in a nearby tree, icicles dangling, Nohemon stared down at them, his crow resting on a nearby limb. ‘That child is a lot stronger than he seems,’ he concluded, remaining hidden. ‘He made that Digimon evolve; I’ve never seen anything like that before in my entire life.

‘I’ll get him later, but for now, I’ll just keep tabs on him.’

He raised his arm, his crow understood and landed on it. The archer then took off in a flash.
****
“Gomamon, Betamon, how come I was able to evolve?”

Neither of them could answer, and responded with “*Shiranai”. They didn’t understand how he was able to evolve either. Up to that point, neither had ever witnessed an Armor Digimon evolving to another stage; an unlikely one at that.

“Gomamon, we definitely can’t stay here now,” Betamon warned. “Since Nohemon knows that Iori is here, he might go back and report it to whoever he’s working for and that can’t be good.”

“You’re right. We have to get out of here, but we can’t leave the other Digimon here unprotected.”

“But aren’t they in the safe zones, d’gya?”

“Yeah, they are, but we still need to have a back up plan to make sure they stay safe. Before we go, I think I’ll take a visit over to the Mojamon village; Betamon, you go to both safe zones, and make sure that everyone got there safely. Tell them to remain there for at least two days, or until the Mojamon say it is okay to come out. There are rations of food and water there, so they should be okay.

“Also, make sure that a Yukidarumon is left in charge of both groups.”

Betamon nodded. “Right!”

“Iori, you and Upamon go with him, while I go talk with the head Mojamon. Since the situation is serious, and he and the other Mojamon are our allies, they should be open to helping us. When you guys are done, meet back at the entrance of ‘headquarters’.”

“But didn’t you say that they’re hibernating, and that they’re tough to deal with if we wake them up, d’gya?”

“Yeah, but I can handle them. The head Mojamon is a lot easier to deal with than any of his pack, and a lot more reasonable.”

With their tasks set, Betamon (Iori, holding Upamon, following close behind), headed towards the two safety zones. They were actually tunnels leading to an underground grotto, which one could only reach by going through “headquarters”. There was a hidden door in the back. It was so discreet, unless you knew where it was, it would’ve been impossible to get into. Betamon mentioned another entrance, but explained how it could only be reached by going through the Mojamon village. Upamon continued and explained how there was an underwater one as well, that Gomamon and Betamon could take if something was to attack. The entrance that the snow Digimon had taken, was the one located in the headquarters. Iori was very impressed with the tactics and procedures that they all had been taking to keep everyone safe.

After Betamon had managed to get to both points, and passed along Gomamon’s instructions, they all nodded and understood the situation. Iori apologized hastily for the trouble he had caused them, but they were pretty friendly and didn’t pass any blame on him what-so-ever.

“Okay, I spoke with the head Mojamon,” Gomamon told them after they’d met back up. “He said that he’ll be honored to have his pack keep an eye on the area - even if it means sacrificing their sleep - while we find a safer place for Iori. I don’t think he’d be able to survive here too long anyway since it’s so cold and we don’t have any other clothes for him. He’s shivering right now.”

“It’s n-n-n-nothing, Gomamon,” he sneezed. “I can take a bit of cold weather.”

“No, we’re going.”

“But where can we go to keep Iori safe, d’gya?” Upamon asked, hopping from the young boy’s arms.

Iori heard a faint beeping sound coming from his pocket. He went through it, and saw that it was his D-3. “It’s detecting something.” He studied it. “It looks like there are five others near here, or either Digimentals, but I doubt the latter. We found all of them years ago according to Gennai-san, and I doubt these are Dark Towers, since we personally knocked all of those down after Ichijouji-san became our ally.”

“Could there be more Digidestined here, and the signal on his Digivice is just picking up on their Digivice signals?” Betamon asked.

“I’m going to assume so, and if that’s the case, maybe they can help me find Eiji-san.”

“Good idea, good idea, good idea, good idea! Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!” Upamon hopped.

Gomamon couldn’t help but to smile at the young, small, energetic Digimon. “Calm down, Upamon. We’ll go as soon as we figure out what we should do.”

“Hmm, you know,” Iori began while studying the signals, “it seems that these five people are all scattered. In this area here to the left, there are two, towards the right side, there are another two. Then here, right in the center, there’s one person. It doesn’t seem that these five people are all together, but are in the same area close to one another. It’s two, two, and one.”

“Can I see your Digivice?” Iori kneeled down, so that Gomamon could study it. “Well?”

“That’s the industrial area.”

“Industrial area?”

“A lot of cyborg and robotic Digimon hang in that area.”

“How far are we away from there?”

“We can swim most of the way, but after a while, the water grows too polluted to swim in, since that area is loaded with factories and they dump the wastes from them, into the river that goes by there.”

“Oh yeah, I’ve heard about that. We swim most of the way, and then leave before hitting where it picks up there.”

“But how can a lake get you guys to someplace like that?”

“There’s a stream nearby, we just have to go through the Mojamon village to get to it. We can ride it south all the way until we hit the river. Seadramon can help to protect you, while I evolve to Ikkakumon for you and Upamon to ride. It shouldn’t take us any more than an hour, maybe two depending on how the stream is to get there since we’ll have to walk part of the way.”

“Well, the plan is all set. We just have to get some supplies to keep our energy up, and a way to keep Iori warm.”

“Betamon, Upamon, prepare some food and drinks for the trip, while Iori and I get some stuff to carry them in, and find something to help keep him warm.”

After they had finally gotten everything together, the group hiked up to the Mojamon village. Since it was a clear day, it didn’t take them too long to get there. The Head Mojamon greeted them on their return there, and even apologized for the Mojamon who had chased Iori earlier. Iori graciously accepted the apology, and bowed and apologized himself for awaking him in the first place.

After the short discussion, Gomamon evolved to Ikkakumon. Iori, Upamon, and Betamon hopped onto his back. They had decided that in order to conserve energy that Betamon should only evolve when he absolutely had to, or either takes over if Ikkakumon was to grow tired. Luckily, he was glad that the current was going downstream, so it’d take away the strain of paddling.

Iori smiled as they started off on their way. He was finally going to meet up with Eiji, he hoped. ‘Don’t worry, Eiji-san, I made a promise to you and I’m going to keep it! I will make sure that you are protected...’
Author’s Notes

Note 1: “Digimental Up” is the call for the original version of the series. For the dub, it’s known as “Digi-Armor Energize”. I still felt it would’ve been simpler to keep it as “Digimental” as opposed to Digi-Egg, and keep the original phrase, “Digimental Up”. It’s not like the words were foreign. I never did understand companies that dub a series, and then dub English phrases with alternate English words and such. The Sailor Moon series come to mind. They changed some of the attacks of the girls for that series as well, like, Venus’s Crescent Beam. For the original, it’s, “Crescent Beam”; for here, it’s “Venus Crescent Beam Smash!”
***
Note 2: This is pretty much a translation, for those who don’t know. Armadimon (ƒAƒ‹ƒ}ƒWƒ‚ƒ“), armor (ƒA[ƒ}[) shinka (i‰»)...hagane (|) no (‚Ì) eichi (‰b’q), Digmon (ƒfƒBƒOƒ‚ƒ“), pretty much means, “Armadimon, armor evolve...Digmon, the wisdom/intelligence of steel”.
***
Note 3: Okay, you all are probably wondering, “How in the world did RP get MegaSeadramon out of Digmon?!” Well, a Digmon actually can evolve to a MegaSeadramon, but there’s just a catch with it.

Digmon can only evolve to MegaSeadramon if Digmon jogress evolve (DNA Digivolve) with a Submarimon. Now, a Submarimon can naturally evolve to a MegaSeadramon, but as we all know, Submarimon isn’t really all that good on land, and I really wanted Armadimon to evolve to some type of an “aquatic” Digimon to compensate for Jou and Gomamon.

I honestly couldn’t think of anything better than that, so you all have to go with it. I also find it better than making up something where Digmon somehow jogress evolves with himself. At least I surprised you all. I bet from the title, you thought Seadramon was going to evolve. Nice surprise, right?
***
Note 4: This is more so a question, rather than a note. What exactly is the name of Seadramon’s attack for the dub version? I honestly don’t know. I watched the original episode where Michael’s Seadramon used this attack against Jureimon (Cherrymon), and he said “Ice Arrow”.
***
Note 5: “Harpoon Vulcan”, is just the original name for Harpoon Torpedo.
***
Note 6: Shiranai (’m‚ç‚È‚¢) simply means “I don’t know”.