Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Dark Journey ❯ Where the Hell am I? ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 18 “Where the hell am I?”
 
“Battle Rod Break!” another giant dinosaurish creature arrived on the scene, a dissipating glow surrounding him. He smashed the other creature away with his still fiercely glowing tail. It turned tail and ran off.
 
The teen walked calmly over to his sword, picked it up, and sheathed it, before turning to look at the creature in front of him, strange device in hand. “I have no idea what is going on, what that was, or who you are, or where this is, how I got here, or why I'm here, but I'd be willing to bet you have some crazy connection to whatever this thing is, and that you're about as on my side as I'm likely to find in this prehistoric jungle, where it's probably always night time. Damn my supposed genre know how, I have no idea what I'm doing here damn it.”
 
The creature looked at him, then suddenly glowed and changed form to a smaller creature that walked on two legs. It was black, dressed in black samurai armor similar to that of the larger form it had just abandoned. “My name is Ryuudamon. You are my Tamer. I have waited a long time for you to come here.”
 
“ok, so where is here?” the sky was still dark, the place very dreary. It was surprisingly depressing.
 
“This is the Dark Area, where all the evil digimon are sent.”
 
“ok, next question. I thought digimon where from that crazy card game some of my friends used to play.
 
“Card… Game?”
 
“You have cards and they each have different values and do different… oh shit…”
 
Thankfully, there was no digimon going, “they each do oh shit?” as Ryuudamon had already turned around to stare at the collection of large dinosaur type digimon currently in a half moon formation before the Tamer and his new partner.
 
*
 
“Ok, so we have to find the Cypher? Or were we finding the Dreamer not? Did it mean we aren't supposed to find the dreamer?” Davis looked around at the others. Suddenly, the D3 started blinking and beeping insistently. The signal, the kid with a D3, was moving. Suddenly, it stopped, then blinked really loudly and disappeared. Everyone's breath caught for a moment, and then the signal started up again, once more moving. Everybody grabbed whatever they happened to have set down, and took off running, Davis in the lead.
 
The Signal was close, it wouldn't be too much harder to find. Suddenly Lucas stiffened and jumped backwards as something attacked them. It was a Digimon… Dark Tyrannamon… lots of them. And in the middle of the pack… was a kid, fighting for his life. Against another kid… who looked just like him… of course, the fact BlackAgumon was attacking one and not the other seemed to give some indication of whose side they were supposed to be on. “CHARGE!” David shouted… even though everyone had ALREADY charged…
 
The fight was short, the fight was sweet, the fight was simple, the fight was awesome, the Dark Tyrannamon went running. Standing in the middle of the battlefield was a 15 year old kid with weird hair and weird eyes, and weird clothes. His clothes were split down the middle with black on the left and white on the right, but with digicode on each side in the opposite color to the side it was on. His hair was black and white… and so were his eyes.
 
Black Agumon stood next to him. “This, Partner, friend. I trust him, so you should.”
 
“Hey buddy, something wrong with you? What's up with the weird speech pattern?”the kid asked his apparent partner, black and white D3 in hand.
 
“I'm fine. Speech code damaged, talk funny till repaired.”
 
“Well, we all got something off about us I guess. Look at me, I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to look like this.”
 
“Alright, who are you and what's with the D3!?” demanded Davis as he charged up, the others in hot pursuit.
 
“What the hell is a D3 and who the hell are you? But still, I can give you a name. Call me Musouka.”
 
2