Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon: Fantasy Realm ❯ Arrival ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Digimon: Fantasy Realm
One

It was like falling into a dream-world. I found myself at my computer on second, the next I was standing at the edge of a forest with five of my closest friends.

Jasmine looked around at our new surroundings. "Where are we?" she asked.

"I don't know," I lied. Unlike me, they were clueless. ~How did it happen?~ I wondered.

I smiled as I looked around, "I can't believe itWe're actually here"

Taliesin gave me a weird look, "Sabrina, what happened and where are we?"

"We're in what's called the Digital Realm. Basically, we're in a computer," I explained.

"Right" Steven said. "So how'd we get here?"

"How should I know?" I snapped.

"Retract those claws, tiger!" Steven yelped.

Everyone looked around, wondering where to go and what to do. But of course, I already knew the answers. I pointed to a castle in the distance. "We gotta go there and get inside to gather a few things that'll help us. But, we gotta get in, out, and back here before sundown. When we get back here, I'll explain everything."

How we were going to do this, I had no clue. All we had was the clothes on our backs, and each other. Hopefully that'd be enough 'till we got out of there. "Ok, let's go."

We started walking into the forest, which wasn't so bad as I thought it was going to be. But as soon as i started explaining what some of the creatures were, Taliesin caught on.

"Are you telling me that we're part of your little digimon obsession?!?"

Steven, Jasmine, Leo, and Zack gave me a wierd look. I'll admit that i obsess over digimon, but not enough to drag my friends into it.

"Is this some big joke that I haven't gotten yet?" Zach asked.

I snarled at Zack, "If you want to get home, that's fine. But you have to do what we were brought here to do." I walked off, leaving them behind. ~I might as well do this myself~ I thought to myself.

Jasmine came running up to me, "Sabrina, wait!"

I turned to her. The others came walking upbehind her. I sighed, "I don't want you guys to get involved in this. It's my fault everyone's here."

"True, but we came here for a reason too," Jasmine pointed out. "We're behind you all the way."

I smiled at Jasmine, "Thanks." I looked to the guys, "You coming too?"

Steven shrugged, "Might as well."

We began walking towards the castle again. I hoped that the others could handle this. The next thing we'd face wouldn't be easy. But we could avoid going up against him if we got what we needed out of that castle before sundown.