Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Fantasy ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER 1

A light brown haired girl sat at her desk. She had Forest green eyes and was warring an American school uniform, A white collared shirt and a light brown skirt. "School's out and I'm stuck in detention. Why in the world did I though silly sting and water balloons at the principal? But she shouldn't have reacted in that way, it was just a harmless little joke!" she thought and started to doodle on a piece of paper. She looked up at the clock "ah well, my times almost up anyway. 1 minute left. Thank god, I'm REALLY thirsty!" She thought and sighed in relief. After she had finished backing up her books, the bell rang. "You're free to go" she teacher said. The Girl, Britt, or myself smiled and quickly walked out the door to the drinking fountain and got a drink. I eyed a Girl with Purple hair as she walked by "who would die their hair dark purple?" I finished drinking and began to walk down the hallway behind the purple haired girl. The girl walked into a classroom and got out a little girl with blonde hair in pigtails, about in second grade. I quickly

Walked out of the school and got on my bike, put on my helmet, and started to make my way down

The street that led to her home. But not before stopping at someone else's home.

"I'm telling you, if you would just have more champions in your deck, you would have a

Much better chance at beating for a change." Said a boy from a tree house in a dark green hat with an orange hoody and light brown Baggies. "I've got 5! How many more do I need!!!??" Yelled a red head boy, with a weight shirt and a lime green over shirt, with Light brown shorts. "Danny.." Sighed the boy with the hat smacking his for head. "Davey…" said a little voice behind the boys. The boy with the Green hat looked behind him "I thought I told you not to call me that!" He said. There was a boy the age of 10 standing in the doorway of the tree house Danny and Davey, or David was in. He hade baggie jean shorts with a long sleeved Blue baseball shirt with light blue sleeves and the shirt was a darker blue. The boy looked down "sorry". "It's okay, now what do you want?" He crossed his arms. "Someone's here to see you. You Girl Friend" The little boy giggled. David Sighed "she is NOT my Girl-" Before David could finish, My head popped up in the tree house door "you guys where SOPOST to wait for me! What happened?" "You were in Detection, remember?" Danny looked at me like I was an idiot. "I wait for you when you have detection, and that's like every day!" I pointed out, coming into the tree house "so, what are you guys doing?" I asked trying to get off the subject. David shoved his hand of Cards in my face "I'm teaching Mr. No Nothing how to play". I moved over and looked at Danny's hand "did you just buy a starter deck?" I looked at Danny. "Umm yeah?" he said. "Retard" David muttered. "It's not like I need it anyways. This is the U.S. stupid" Danny snapped. "Just shut up and listen" David said. "you guys are boring." I said walked over to the door and went down the latter to the ground "see ya later losers" I yelled up to then for a joke. "Goodbye" David took off his hat and brushed dirt from the floor down to me. I walked away before anything could hit me, but something was still bugging me "wear's Spot?" I looked around. Spot was David's lab, and a very protective one at that. He would attack anyone he didn't know very well, and since Britt has only been friends with David for about a year, that means. I herd a barking noise "Damnit" I started to run for my bike and didn't even bother to put the kick stand up and ran out of the yard. Spot stopped at the fence clawing at the wood. "HA! I beat you again" I said and kicked the fence.