Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon: One Bite at a Time ❯ Talking to the Devil ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Characters and series (C) not me.

Title: Talking to the devil
Season: Adventure 02
Character(s): Miyako (Iori, Mimi)
Rating: PG-13 at least (damn, I'm no good at this XD)
Words: 161
Note: "Because Miyako perving on anything is always amusing."


"He's always moving around so... silently. No.... cautiously. No extra movement whatsoever," Devil Miyako commented.

She had a red fuku dress on that Miyako wouldn't have even considered fantasizing about.

Angel Miyako crossed her arms in annoyance.

"He's always been like that," she commented. "Why do you have to notice it now?"

She wore a long, flowing white dress. Miyako mentally observed it would look much better on Mimi.

"Because there's no time like now," Devil Miyako retorted unhelpfully.

Angel Miyako threw her arms up in the air...

"He's only ten, for the love of everything holy!"

"Hmm... Hairless..." Devil Miyako sighed.

Angel Miyako harrumpfed loudly and bit down on her halo. That was too much for Miyako.

"Just shut up you two! can't you see I'm trying to be a pervert here?"

Everybody starred at Miyako after that completely unexpected outburst. She felt her cheeks flush ever so slightly when she realized she'd actually said that out loud.
"What?"