Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Redeemers: The Impossible Dream ❯ The Frontier Never Ends ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 

WARNING: Includes very few spoilers

Oh, mix up Japanese and Dubbed names okay?

ANIME STYLE!

Prologue-It has been years after the defeat of Luemon and peace back to the Digital World. The six humans who saved the Digital World as the legendary fighters, namely: Kanbara Takuya as the spirit holder of Fire, Agunimon

Minamoto Kouji as the spirit holder of Light, Lobomon

Orimoto Izumi, the holder of Wind, Kazemon

Himi Tomoki, the holder of Ice, Kumamon

Shibayama Junpei as the holder of thunder, Blitzmon

And adding, Kimura Kouichi as once the corrupted sprit as Duskmon to Velgemon But now, his corrupt spirit has been purify turning to Lowemon.

The six continued to their lives until a new parasite came to the Digital World, and only they can save it: the Digimon Redeemers.

Opening song-Himawari Sou ano koro yurete ita Taiyou no you na himawari Futari de te wo nobashite Itsu mademo miteta Sou ano koro sugite itta Sougen wataru soyokaze Oikake te wo tsunaide Doko demo yuketa ne "Sora ni shiroi kumo doko ni nagareteku no?" Bokutachi wa itsu mademo mitsumete itan da 'Cause I'm always by your side Kimi to sugoshita kisetsu 'Cause I'm always by your side Taisetsu na takaramono datta yo

Digimon Redeemers: The Impossible Dream

IT’S TIME TO REDEEM DIGIMONS!

From the pixel sky above the cloudless sky, the Digital World lies, rotating. But deep inside, at the land were creatures called Digimons, destroying each other. Like a rumble arena they fight. As they killed each other, blood would spill out. Their black colors would blend with the scarlet blood once injured.

At the train station stood six familiar children. After departing from the train, none could speak on what’s happening. They silently watched the scuffles around, ignoring the suffocating pain in their chest. They can’t do anything to stop it.

The gang heard a loud stomp of foot from the goggled boy, which startled them. He was clenching his fist and gritting his teeth. “THAT’S IT!” He swipes furiously at nothing in particular. “We need to put a stop to this!” The boy wears orange long sleeves and black sleeveless jacket, also dark green pants. He has his goggles at his neck instead with his hat.

“Gee, what can we do?” The boy with a bandana known as Kouji awkwardly asked, eyeing at the very top edge of his eye. “Our D-Tectors are useless unless we go and finished every bits of Digimon with bug.” He said. He wears green mild shirt over his yellow vest, also a blue kaki pants. And his bandana is at his neck.

The goggled boy, Takuya was annoyed by his reply. “He’s right,” hearing the blond female, Izumi confused him and took his attention. He gazed at the woe face of the female who was rubbing her arms. “we can’t do anything.” She mumbled but enough for them to hear. She wears violet shirt with a sketch of a gold glittering star over a long sleeves pink jacket and a tight violet shorts that reaches her under knees.

The goggled boy calmed down and sighed. “But guyyssss,” He said with a disappointing voice. “we all know we can’t just leave it like this.” At his statement, they all looked down and avoided his gaze. “remember, “ He worded seriously that tilted their heads upward. “Our world, the home we live can be involve and this is our home as well!” He announced making his audience think twice. He looks down and said: “All of us wouldn’t like our homes to disappear…” He lifted his head. “Isn’t it right?”

“Takuya’s got the point this time!” The short blue haired boy, Kouichi said that made him stole the gazes of the others. “This is our home, and that!” He pointed at a universe particularly to a world with land and water, “is also our home.” He finished. He wears red sweater with mild black edges and dark-green jeans.

“Thanks for the support, Kouch, but what do you mean by I ‘got the point this time’?” He asked suspiciously that made the others sweat dropped.

--------

People are busy: walking and chatting along the streets. People brought out umbrellas, ready for the incoming rain for the clouds and wind were giving signs. All of a sudden, phones and other communication rang. Students, workers, civilians using computers were confused with the e-mail they receive. People in phone suddenly got puzzled when the line was cut and a voice was coming out.

Somewhere part of the city, where cell phones and other communicator are ringing or beeping. A teenager took out her cell phone from her pocket. It was beeping and flashing, calling. She push a button to answer it and place it to her ear. “Mushi mushi?”

“Kanbara Catherine…your aspiration has finally come upon you.” A female voice said.

“Nani?” She asked, feeling a bit of annoyed.

“It is up to you to agree or not.”

“Agree to what?”

“Do you want to solve the past that were a dream?”

The girl’s eyes blinked in bewilderment.

-

Inside a room was girl with reddish-brown black hair. Her hair straight and has layered hair. Her bangs are shorter, which are place at her sides with a skin of a light color

She sat at the rolling chair in front of the computer. Tired after a practice for the big event tomorrow; she was wearing a yellow sleeveless shirt over a white jacket that reaches half of her laps; violet pink strap skirt that reaches her knees with mild green belt and white walking shoes with gray strips also, black knit hat. She tosses a black bag with silver straps and silver glittering smiling face at the smallest pocket. She twist the chair to able her feet lay at the nearest chair. With that, it revealed a black tight skirt from inside.

Clicking Microsoft Word at the venue of the screen, she opens a folder image that can be found at the top left corner. She chose a file and started typing. As she types, thoughts fill upon.

‘When I was ten, I was IN watching Digimon Tamers. There was this Takato who got his wish come true. I will love it if that comes to me. There is a question, why not world peace or something useful in this world to wish? My answer is that I want people to realize it by themselves.’

---------------

Where monsters lurk and chaos resides, the gang tries to figure out the commotion. Everything was destroyed in such small time.

Everything was silent after the words he gave. “Then it‘s decided!” The youngest, Tomoki yelled that broke the stiff silence. He wears no big orange hat but a black visor, green tight shirt with a turtleneck over his White Mountain vest with a number of pockets. Also, khaki pants and blue shoes with green bottom. “We’re not going to lose hope!” He continued as the others nodded.

(Funny Fact: Khaki pants are dust color. It is name because: When you sniff a dust, you usually express ‘KHAK!’ that’s why it got its name, just adding ‘i’)

“Right.” The leader nod wisely.

“But, what is our plan?” Kouji asked.

“The eggs!” They look down to find a white bear wearing maroon pants reading a book and together standing beside the bear was a yellow rabbit.

“What? You wan to cook a cake?” The rabbit asked, obviously not a very good inquiry

For a while, they ignored him in spite of his annoying voice. “It is said that the Alternate Cosmos has its chosen itself.” He said, finishing the sentence quickly and snapped the pants of the yellow rabbit after pulling it and releasing his grip to it.

“That means…?” Asked Takuya, waiting for more information as he rubbed his head while the yellow-rabbit runs around in agony.

“Well, the book doesn’t seem to show anything about this thingy…” The bear, Bokomon tilted its head to them after looking to the pages of the book. “All I know is, this world is also were Humans live but I’m positive it ain’t same with yours.” He said “WILL YOU SHUT UP!” He yelled to the pouting bunny.

“So…another world…” They all glanced behind to Kouji who was cupping his chin. He was behind the group, leaning at the train. He would always rather be at the corner than at the center.

Bokomon nodded. “But…these eggs…something mustn’t be….by the…” Bokomon said with a doubt as he flipped through the pages of the book.

“By the what?” The yellow rabbit asked.

“Well I don’t know!” He yelled furiously.

“Never mind that Bokomon.” The stout interrupted. “As long as we have the plan then it is.” The stout, Junpei wears light blue shirt over his yellow vest and gray kaki pants.

“Where do we find these eggs?” The leader asked bending down to hope for answers in the big book.

0000000000000

Aeries walked out the room after using the computer, passing by her sister who arrived. She has short black hair with her part dress, rushing to her room. A room is just facing her eldest sister’s room. Aeries then walked in to her room, opening the lights and pulling out the drawer. She took out a folder with papers clipped. Again, thoughts went (she really likes thinking).

As she walks, she tries to think on how to make a fic but decides finally to change the topic. She tries to reflect upon her mistake and ideals about Digimon Tamers and Frontier. Even if it was impossible for her wishes to come true, believing is a wish also.

In the universe, lands are connected through train tracks from land to land. A loud noise from a train sounded through the trail tracks. From the door, Kouichi looked worriedly out the open door and held into silver railing of a weirdly colored train. His hair was messy due to the fast speed of the train. He glanced back and saw a giant raven chasing them. Worse, its feathers spread in the air as the raven flied after them.

The raven has broken wings and only has one eye while the other was crossed with a scar. The raven opened his mouth and black energy with violet lightning sparks around it went straight to them.

The boy stood straight, watching intently until a beam came out of the shriek of the monster. He narrowed his eyes and fell down, avoiding abruptly the attack. It was so close to his death. “He’s still in our tail!” He yelled standing up. “Can’t you be any faster?” He asked impolitely.

“Sorry, kiddo! This is the fastest I can be!” It yelled.

The kid dropped to the ground and squeezed his eyes shut as the raven charged another beam at them that made flashes of lights appeared like war in the background. “But if this keep going, we won’t be able to make it!”

The train was heading in one straight direction. “If we reach the other dimension, that impure digimon won’t be able to follow us!” It replied to assure him.

The raven stopped, pulled its wings backward and its eye flashed silver.

“It’s going to fire its final attack!” Reported Kouichi as he holds to the chairs of the train.

“Hold on tight!” It yelled and gained speed that made the kid slip to the tail of the train.

The raven screeched and flapped its wings repeatedly and multiple black orbs with violet sparkling lightning appeared. The train entered an invisible wall. As it went through, water-like ripples spread out. The black orbs on the other hand hit the tail of the train.

Kouichi got blasted outside as he holds the egg. Luckily, he was able to grab the antenna of the odd looking train. The boy can see the orbs already leaning to the invisible wall and trying to get through. His eyes widen when the orbs came through…

Several Orbs went through and blasted the tail part of the train. Because of the force, Kouichi involuntarily covered himself while his other hand didn’t bare the force and soon lost his grip…

He scream as he fell down in a great speed because of the impact…he didn’t know if he was going to made it… if he will drop to Earth, he will immediately die because of the layers of the Earth.

If he did survive, he’ll drop to the ground…

He just closed his eyes and grinned. “I guess I have to break the promise…”

Kouichi remembers the promise he gave with his brother. Everything was trembling, Kouichi was holding the egg and so do Izumi, Junpei and Tomoki. They were ready to drive the trains while two large monsters were ready departing. One was an orange armored creature while the other was a silver wolf. When the train made its sound, the silver wolf spoke before it flew away with the other one. “Kouichi,” the shorthaired boy twisted his head to face the creature as he held to the silver railing of the train. He was already climbing up the train. “Promise me you’ll come back…”

The boy grinned with closed eyes. He opened his eyes to find the creature deadly worried. “…I will.”

He came back to reality, wishing he will meet his friends again but perhaps or he will never again. “…Kouji…” He mumbled.

-

Aeries walk to the left, spotting the wooden staircase down with a giant painting of a mother carrying a baby, while up ahead to the left is the open balcony. She entered and saw several stars but you can see perfectly the round moon.

The lass opened her mouth and started singing a lullaby. She swivel the orb necklace that she always wear, hidden inside her cloth even in her sleep. The necklace has a circle of red and at the center is colored white. Three black dolphins circled to each other at the very center. Singing, her thoughts were again filled.

“Hoping for a dream that seems far of.

Wishing it will come today ‘I really wish my dream would come true…’

Into the Starlit night

Foolish dreamers turn their gaze ‘Experience this Frontier trip’

Waiting for a shooting star!

But, what if the star is not to come?

Will their dreams fade to nothing? ‘To learn my limitations and discover friends’

When the horizon darkens mos—!”

The teenager’s song faded away when something shine so bright above her. At first she thought it was a star. But when it grew bigger and larger; soon realized it was HEADING IN HER PLACE! Aeries walk back when it was getting closer. She didn’t dare to turn back, she was SO curious. When it came closer, it wasn’t so big at all and as soon as the glaring light disappeared…there was a white egg, blue stripe at the center and gold polka between stripes.

Her eyes shook in fear while she smiles in happiness. ‘Am I Takato or what?’ She realized…it was a Digimon Egg and still, it shines…

But it didn’t end…aching grumbles were heard just beside the egg…it was a boy with blue short hair. He seems so familiar…

-

(Don’t worry, this won’t be TOO long)

In a wooden floor of a dojo, loud footsteps or rather bangs of it can be heard. A female girl with red brownish-hair styled in ninja way except that half of her hair was drooping. She was wearing a white karate dress with a black belt. As she continually punches the air, sweats drops from her skin and her hair slowly droops, piece-by-piece. Her bluish eyes shake as she pants in tiredness.

She turned, swiping around and kicking with her leg. She back punched with her right and left. “HA!” She yelped and punched the air with her final blow. She bent down to her knees and stared at her barefooted feet ‘Practice-practice Karatee. Sighs I’m deeply bored.’ She thought as she continued her practice.

“Tamia-chan,” The blue-eyed girl turned around to the slide-opened door to see an old lady. “Take a rest for awhile.”

“Hai.” She acknowledged and nodded. ‘Yeah, my grandma who speaks Japanese only, long story, err…’

Tamia walked out the dojo and passed by her grandma. “Dear, forgetting something?”

Tamia raised an eyebrow to her grandma. “Don’t tell me to ‘Pray’” She awkwardly said, usually she said ‘yes’ ‘please!’ She thought after her words.

The grandmother gleefully nodded, knowing that her granddaughter denies this fact.

“Obachan, Watashi Itaria no, soshite Amerika Jin No!” She protested after she roughly slammed her forehead and slowly slipped it down to her chin.

(I really don’t expect you to believe or use my Japanese, I’m not Really sure)

Her grandmother nod without letting go her grin, being calm as ever “Tadashi, demo anata wa, anata jishin desu Nippon Ji.”

‘Shorter words, I’m an American and quarter Italian but my mother married another man who is Japanese. I really don’t believe in prayer, my mom said I got it from her bloodline as an American’

Tamia ignored her grandmother and walked away. ‘I might be Japanese but prayer is not my thing. I hate it…’ Tamia opened the sliding wooden door that revealed a bed with a blue sheet, a study table beside it, filled with books and a lamp. She walked in, faced the cabinet and dumped her karate dress on her bed. She then wore a green and black camouflage pants and a violet vest and under it was a green long sleeve shirt. She removed her hairstyle and wore a white cap with violet stripe on top of it and black sunglasses placed above the cap and went out her room.

Tamia walked out of her room in her new fresh socks and her long red-brownish hair flailing along the way. She also brought a black cargo backpack with green straps. She finally reached the front door where the dojo gate is. She then wore her black sneakers with white stripe at the bottom. As she tied the laces, bird started chirping at their nets at the green tree. After tying her lace, Tamia looked up at them and grinned after gazing at the birds. She then walked out the dojo silently and continued to do so as cars zoomed and people passed by.

------------

At the extraterrestrial plane, two trains going to a world. They seem to be racing but no, hell, there’s a black bird, same from before was chasing them. Only a flock is assaulting them. The spheres were endlessly shooting towards them. Tomoki and Junpei were taking either one of the trains. They were holding eggs and standing there anxiously,. “Almost there…” Mumbled Junpei anxiously as he saw that Earth was near.

00000

Everything trembles apart I can see it. The land breaks, tsunamis wave as filthy as mud. Black mist covered the whole area. ‘Somebody save me’ everything is unsafe, I’m too anxious, too numbed. ‘Somebody save me…’

“LOOK OUT!”

I turned back to spot a goggled boy, pushing me away and a katakana hitting him…’But I don’t want anybody to die for me…’

Afternoon and night was coming. Light shines down an open window. A female fixed a bed and walked on to a red carpet to the bathroom. After taking a bath, she covered her body and hair with a towel. She faced the medicine cabinet found at the top of the sink. Opening the cabinet, she took out her toothbrush and toothpaste. Stepping out of the room, she combed her shoulder length light brownish hair with blond highlights at the front part of her hair.

She was wearing black pants with dragons on its sides and a red sweater top with multiple mini dragons at the tip edge of the shirt while her long sleeves styled to a divided cloth that exposes some part of her shoulders. She also has a black jacket tied around her waist. She seems healthy but not stout.

She glanced at her clock beside her violet bed and went to get her bag. “Hey Mars!” Marita heard a call outside.

‘For the most part, that’s not my name. Tamia usually calls names like the others. I just moved to Japan two years. Reason? Personal…’ She stepped in front of her window and peeked outside. Tamia was waving awkwardly to her after her conversation with her grandma. “Coming!” Replied Marita and went outside the house.

Marita finally reached the door. She open to exit and close the door gently as possible. “Tamia, it’s been a while.”

Tamia and Marita walked through the neighbor. “Yeah, we just met at the Internet and poof, we just realized we’re just neighbors.”

Marita nodded deafly, not really listening to her. Tamia gave a puzzled look. “Something bothers you?” Marita shook her head. “Oh yes there is.” She protested with a grin, nodded and made a joke out of it. Tamia chuckled but Marita just stared off. “Let me guess, another dream?”

Marita look at the sides, trying to avoid her gaze. “Well, no…” Tamia was about to react when Marita replied. “NO!” Tamia paused from walking and raised an eyebrow to her. “Yeah no!” Tamia sighed. Marita is such a bad liar. “Okay YES! HAPPY?” Yelled Marita.

Tamia’s eyelids drop and placed a hand on her hip. “Yeah sure, let’s just get going.” Said Tamia and placed an arm to Marita’s shoulder before she have to be the suspect on having Marita charge at the hospital in case she goes in heart-attack mode.

“Well, Tamia, those dreams just started to happen.” Said Marita.

“You’re a psychic duh.” Said Tamia as they continued to walk.

“Yeah right.” Replied Marita sarcastically and rolled her eyes. “Plus, I might be a WEIRDO if I was one.”

“Hell, you keep on thinking of that stuff.”

“I’m older than you if you must know.” Retorted Marita. “Growing up is a part of being conscious about yourself.”

“Hmph, anyway, what was the dream about?” Asked Tamia.

Marita slightly blushed, scratching her chin. “Well…uh.”

Tamia smirked and crossed her arms. “Let me guess, your savior is T-A-K-U-Y-A.”

“And so if it is? I like him and so? You read that in my bio, you must have.” Replied Marita. “Who’s your crush in Digimon Frontier anyway?”

“No one, I’m really not ‘crushed’ of anyone and another thing is I’m not totally IN Digimon Frontier.” Tamia said. “If it will be, TK is better than TAKUYA.” Added Tamia with a mocking face.

Marita grinned mockingly with her fingers covering her wide smile. She also had her eyelids down as she tried to control her laughter from bursting. “Oh—I think I heard TK!” Mocked Marita and finally burst into laughter.

Tami glared at her. “Can it.”

“I’m older than you missy, so show some respect!” Marita imitated like her mom.

Tamia let out her laughter by exhaling loudly through her nose as she grinned. “Well mom, dad will be jealous the way you deal with Takuya.” Tamia played along. The two burst into laughter until Tamia’s laughter faded. Marita had an open jaw when Tamia quieted. “…Dad…yeah….be jealous...” Tamia placed her hands in her pocket and rubbed the tip of her shoe on the ground.

Marita knew her story and knew she needed comfort. “C’mon, the…” Marita tried to say something. She glanced around her environment. “the park is just there, let’s go.”

-Park, almost dusk

The duo sat on a bench found in front of a fountain. The post lights were on and night bugs were appearing. They were alone in the mid-dark. The two were licking their ice cream. You can hear the sounds of the night. Marita paused for a while and swiveled her ice cream. “So…” Marita tried.

“What?” Asked Tamia awkwardly.

Marita stared up the dark sky. “There is constellation of stars already in this late afternoon.”

Tamia grinned for a moment. “Reminds me, I received this video clip from my friend. I send it to my other friend who’s also an author at and that friend of mine said the song’s title is ‘Star’.”

“How come you never send me that?” Marita asked and raised an eyebrow to her.

“Our computer’s broke.” Tamia replied, simply.

Marita was quiet for a while until her ice creamed poured down to her hands. Marita took out her handkerchief and cleaned the melted ice cream from her hand. “Who was that author?” She asked after finishing her ice cream.

“Hmm…forgot” Tamia answered and threw the tissue on her ice cream cone to the nearest trashcan.

“You’re just too lazy—you’re thinking of something else.”

“Yeah.” Tamia sighed and tilted her head to the sky. Tamia glanced to every star as if analyzing it. Staring to the constellation, she hummed for a moment and blinked. “Hey Mars,” Called Tamia and pointed up.

Marita turned to her. She noticed Tamia pointing at the sky hence; she looked up to see what she’s trying to say. “Hey, a shooting star.” Marita said after seeing a shiny star.

Tamia put down her hand, pulled her cargo bag to her lap and opened it. She was searching for something inside her bag and accidentally dropped a small key chain sword. It hit the bench and bounced further. Tamia rolled her eyes in annoyance and stood up with her cargo bag. She walked through the dusk. She was looking sideways as she searched for her key chain. While she was walking, a figure smaller than her knocked her down. “Hey, watchit!” She retorted as she lose a bit of her balance. The figure tripped to the ground. Tamia was about to help this kid when the kid pushed her away. Tamia lay in the ground and above her was an elephant figure.

“Tamia?” Marita stood up when she didn’t return for a moment.

Ooooo000ooooo

It was raining in the afternoon. Thunder rampages as a five feet tall female with light brown eyes run through the rain. She was wearing a turquoise short-sleeve and white jeans. Her black hair was in a high ponytail with braids tumbling down both sides of her cheeks. She then stopped under the roof of a shop called Kikuya. She tapped her foot and began fiddling with her butterfly- shaped-mood necklace. ‘Where IS TAKUYA!’ She rampaged in her thoughts.

(A/N-Kikuya is the shop where Izumi and her friends shop. If you’re eyes were keen, you’ll see that in Izumi’s flashback during the episode)

Play: As ending song. Bokomon, Neemon and other else will appear here, in the ending song as small images at the corner of the screen while the media plays. Imagine Gatomon is the one in the box while the rest of the cats as BlackGatomons.

…Rhythm…

(La-la-la…)

Bokomon: Next Chapter! Kouichi confronts Aeries with their personal talk! Magnagarurumon and Kaisergreymon then discovered something deep…And then Tuskmon appeared, hunting down Tomoki for the egg!

Neemon: OH NO!

Hoping for a dream that seems far off

Bokomon: Oh yes! And Marita was kidnapped, making Tamia furious!

Wishing it will come today

Neemon: WHAT NOW?

Into the starlit night

Bokomon: But then…

Foolish dreamers turn their gaze

“Digimon spirit, SYNTHESIS CULMINATION!”

Waiting for a shooting star!

A large figure with blue fur appeared. It has blue eyes, red spiked bands at its four feet’s ankle. Red collar with silver spikes also around its neck; tiny round tail at the end and lastly, the black Insignia with the shape of octagon from her forehead

But, what if the star is not to come?

Neemon: Wait, who is this Digimon?

Will their dream fade to nothing?

Bokomon: Finally Neemon, a reasonable inquiry Neemon: Thank you Find out next time on Digimon Redeemers!

When the horizon darkens most

Darkness in the Dusk

(Continue for the rest of the ending song)

We all need to believe there is hope!

Is an angel watching closely over me?

Can there be a guiding life I’ve yet to see?

I know my heart should guide me but

There’s a hole within my soul!

What would fill this emptiness inside of me?

Am I to be satisfied without knowing?

I wish then for a chance to see

Now all I need (desperately)

Is my star to come…

…Rhythm…

So…what’dya think? I swear, I’m always bad at the start but please, patience is really needed….please! just be patient of my stupidity

Review plz, I don’t want to be embarrass to death. I’ll try to update ASAP.