Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon the darkness ❯ Chapter 2: Airport assualt. ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Digimon: the darkness
 
I'm back for the second round of this epic Fanfiction. But at any rate I don't own digimon so you stupid lawyers can't sue ME HAH see ya later.
 
DARKCANNON!!!!!” He shouted then a cannon appeared out of his hand and fired a giant wave of black energy. “Your not getting past me” said Dragonmon in his new gravely voice DRAGON FIREBALL.” Shouted Dragonmon as he fired three Fireballs that looked like mini nova blast. “I'll back you up” said Gargomon “GARGO LASER.” Gargomon guns fired out a green laser that hit the centaur digimon at the exact moment the fireballs hit its face.
 
Garrr!!!” said BlackArmorCentuarmon as he raised his arms to block the attacks. “VEE-LASER” “SPIKEING STRIKE” Shouted Exveemon and Stingmon as their attacks struck their opponent head on. “Hey Tai did he say something about the dark army?” Asked Willis as he watched the battle “You think so” replied Tai as he and Greymon were doing crowd control to get the people out of the building. “Yes I reject of dark army” said Shadowmon “But could you please call me shadow” he asked Ken replied to that with a simple “sure.”
 
Back in the city of Tokyo Kairi and Gatomon were cleaning the house when their mother turned on the TV to the news. “This is the seen at the Tokyo International Airport where thousand and thousand of small black creature and six large creature Fighting it out”. The reporters in the studios were so freaked they didn't say a thing. “Gatomon they're in trouble!” squealed Kairi “I know we need to get there but it to dangerous to fly there.” replied Gatomon.
 
Back at the airport things were heating up big time. “GAR-Ugh” said Dragonmon, Stingmon, Exveemon, Gargomon, and Greymon in unison due to a massive energy attack. “Hey Ken I think its time to kick it up a notch!” said Davis. “Stephen let bring in the secret weapon!” Said Wiles both ken and Stephen replied with the word “YES!”
 
DNA-Digivolution
 
EXVEEMON…STINGMON DNA-DIGIVOLVE TO…
PAILDRAMON
 
DRAGONMON…GARGOMON DNA-DIGIVOLVE TO… Their body fused resulting in a human body with scales and Gargomon pants. The body had Dragonmon wings and arms with Gargomon cannon. His head had the face of a human but had the top part of Gargomon head and ears…GARGODRAMON.
 
NAME: GARGODRAMON Type: Vaccine attacks: Gargo-cannon and Flame Fist.
 
“What is this?” inquired the confused Digimon. Both Dna-Digimon replied “Your doomed they said in unison.
 
Well I'm sorry that I didn't get this up after break I got busy with my gifts and returning gifts and having visitors the whole deal.
Shout out section
Well no one has reviewed my Fan-fiction so no one to give
a cookie.
 
 
(Note: The promise was on fanfiction.net origanely.)