Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digital Chasers ❯ The Journey Begins ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1: The Journey Begins.

At lunch, Davis sat at the farthest table from Kari and was soon joined by T.K ."Well, she chose neither one" Davis said dully.

"Yeah"

"Our lives suck."

"Yeah"

"This is really gonna hurt."

"Yeah."

"T.K, are you listening to me?!"

"Yeah"

"Purple elephants are flying out of my nose."

"Yeah."

"This is hopeless."

Davis got up walked away leaving T.K is his sulking mode. Davis avoided Kari for the rest of the day. After school he got a message about a digidestined meeting in the Kamiya residense. ' Oh great' he thought.

??? 5:30 P.M.

Datamon looked around the trashed lab. "Who owned this place?" he asked his companion Gabumon(A/N: Not Matt's Gabumon, another one.) while looking at the machines.

"MaloMyotismon," he replied.

"Let's split up, you take the left side and I take the right side."

Datamon and Gabumon separated. Datamon looked around. The technology was amazing, it was the best lab he had ever been to. Then Gabumon called him. "Datamon, check this out!"

Datamon went to Gabumon and saw he was starring at a giant screen with a button next to it. "What are you waiting for, press the button!" he said. Gabumon pressed the button and MaloMyotismon's face appeared on the screen.

"If you are hearing this I'm probably dead, but that's impossible. I have been conducting experiments and have revived the ultimate beast. It's powers surpass even my own. It's called Darkness a.k.a DarkTroymon. If you're hearing this then you have just activated it. Prepare for the utter destruction of the Digital World. BWAHAHAHAHAH!"

The screen turned off. Datamon turned his face toward Gabumon to find a hand sticking rigth through his head. He gave one last breath before deleting. Datamon screamed. He then turned to look straight into the face of evil. DarkTroymon deleted Datamon and said "My reing begins now!"

Kamiya residense 6:00 P.M.

Davis knocked on the door. T.K opened it, and Davis couldn't help but laugh. The look on his face was just too rich. It looked like he didn't even know where he was. "Kari brought her boyfriend, apparently he's a digidestined as well" he said.

That shut Davis up. "Damn, now we have to meet the guy?"

"Yep."

Davis glumly entered the building. He said hi to everyone and sat down. Then Tai spoke up. "Okay, before we begin, I would like to introduce the newest member of our team, Tom."

The guy Kari was kissing stood up. "I would like to thank you all for letting me be in your team and I hope I don't disappoint you."

"Bet you will." T.K muttered so that only Davis could hear him. Davis snickered and nodded.

"I promise to never betray you. Cross my heart and hope to die."

"Lying bastard." Davis muttered. He really didn't know anything about the guy but saying that made him feel better. Then Tai spoke.

"We have to find a way to open up the digiport. Anyone have suggestions?"

"If you really wanna go you could create a virus and send it to the Digital World. Then they would need us and they would open the gate. Doing that would be stupid though" Davis said. Everyone except T.K looked at Davis in amazement. "Since when did you come up with ideas that dumb but intelligent all the same?" Izzy asked.

"If you would pay more attention you would notice that I have matured a little." Davis retorded.

Sudennly Tom interrupted them. "Oh yeah, did I mention I'm Kari's boyfriend?"

Everyone looked shocked and Kari turned red. Then they all turned toward Davis and T.K expecting them to be angry or shocked but they appeared bored.

"Is the meeting over yet? I wanna go home." T.K said.

"Yes."

Then T.K and Davis walked out the door.

??? 6:15 P.M.

DarkTroymon looked around and laughed. He had rebuild the lab and was now admiring his work. "I will now create and clone digimon. Then I will send them to different worlds and they will take them over. Then I will rule everything!"

He started to clone and create his minions. Sudennly a long digimon decended behind him. "What do you want Azulongmon?" DarkTroymon asked.

"You still remember me, how long has it been, 5000 years?" Azulongmon replied.

DarkTroymon nodded and continued working. "Yeah." he said.

"I can't believe MaloMyotismon revived you, he really is crazy." Azulongmon said.

"So?"

"I know of your plan."

"What are you going to do, try and stop me? Because you know you can't." DarkTroymon said. He then turned around and Azulongmon got to properly see him. He was the same as last time, his clothes were the same as Beelzemon and he had 2 guns in his belt and a sword on the back of his shirt.(A/N: Just to make it clear, he has gun slots on his belt and a sword pouch on the back of his shirt.) His hair was spiked up. He looked human except for the fact that his skin was grey. "Don't even try to call the other guardians, I already took care of them." he said while taking a red sphear out of his pocket. Inside were the other guardians. Azulongmon readied himself for battle. "Let the game begin" DarkTroymon said and took out his sword.

Davis's house 6:30 P.M.

Davis and T.K were in Davis's room. "Let's try to find a place were we can be alone to think, Jun isn't gonna give us privacy" Davis said. Sudennly their D3s started beeping and Davis's computer screen turned into the digiport.

"It's open." T.K declared after checking the screen.

"Yeah, but what does it mean? Oh well, at least we found a place to go to." Davis said. They entered the digital world to find it dark.

"Why is it so dark?" T.K asked. Then Patamon and Veemon appeared out of thinn air.

"How did we get here?" Veemon asked.

Patamon looked out to the horizon. Everything was dark. "What is going on?" he said.

??? 6:35 P.M.

Azulongmon wasn't doing so good. DarkTroymon had dodged all of his attacks and had given him a good 1000 blows in less then 5 seconds. He realised he could be deleted and he nedeed to stay alive since he was the only guardian left. He retreated. DarkTroymon watched him go and shouted "Coward!" Then he finished cloning and creating digimon and send them to every world. "It begins now" he said.

Forest-Digital World 6:45 P.M.

Davis and T.K walked on with Patamon and Veemon behind them. Then two of DarkTroymon's digimon attacked them. "Why are you attacking us?" Patamon asked the two Gotsumon.

"Our master has asked us to take over this world for him, now bow!"

"Let's delete these guys, ready Veemon?" Davis said.

VEEMON DIGIVOLVE TO........EX-VEEMON

EX-Veemon fired a V-Laser but it did no effect. "Davis, this are stronger then the average Gotsumon.!"

"Then do a punch to distract him and then V-Laser his chest." Davis replied. EX-Veemon did as he was told and the Gotsumon deleted. Then he went for the other Gotsumon but the Gotsumon threw a rock at his head and punched his stomach, sending him flying into a tree. "EX-Veemon!" Davis shouted.

EX-Veemon got up and punched Gotsumon hard in the stomach. He then kicked his face and V-Lasered his chest. Gotsumon deleted. Then a key appeared out of nowhere.

"What?" Davis said. He then touched it. The key began to glow and opened a portal.

High above, Azulongmon watched the whole thing. "It has begun." he said.

A/N: Well was it good? Please review.Oh yeah, the purple elephant thing isn't mine, I read it.

Principio del formulario