Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digital Revival Diaries ❯ Entry 3: Light of a Child ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Digital Revival Diaries

Entry 3: Light of a Child

By Kyle Evanick

I don't own Digimon, Disney does. The characters in this part of this universe belong to me. Archive owns the Diaries Universe.

-------------------

"Trevor! Trevor Jacob Ogle, get your butt out of bed this second!"

"Yes, mom!" The black-haired boy responded groggily, with bags under his eyes.

Stumbling he quickly gets dressed and goes downstairs.

"GOOD MORNING!" Trevor groaned loudly as his younger sister Jordan walked in, full of pep and energy.

"How can you be cheerful at this early of the day?" he growled.

"I just am." she chirped.

"C'mon bro, let's get going!" Jordan spoke.

"In a second. Goblimon!" The Digimon in question poked his head from the stairs.

"Yeah?"

"Grab your trenchcoat, and for the love of God, Qinglongmon or whatever is out there don't get into trouble today!"

His older sister Ashley chuckled slightly. "The day your Digimon DOESN'T get in trouble is the day I dye my hair blonde."

Goblimon ran down the stairs, "That could be arranged."

Trevor threatened, "You try that, and I'll have Jordan dye your skin purple. Now lets go to Hell, otherwise known as school."

-------------------

"What the hell took you so long?" Lesley demanded.

"He just took about an hour to get out of bed, that's all." Jordan quipped.

"And you are..." Katie asked.

Trevor clamped his hand on Jordan's mouth quickly; "She's my little sister Jordan who also knows about the Digimon. She's also a royal pain in the butt."

She responded to that by sticking out her tongue at her brother.

Katie cleared her throat; "Anyway, V-Mon, Mushroomon, and Goblimon are going to keep out of sight since we don't want anyone to get suspicious. Wormmon can pretend to be a stuffed animal though."

"Why can't we do the stuffed animal routine?" Mushroomon asked.

"Because you three are too big. Now we better hurry or we'll be late." as the five of them (Five humans, four Digimon) ran to their school.

-------------------

Trevor sighed as he snuck into his gym class.

"Late again, Mr. Ogle?"

He heard the various pointing and giggling as he sat down next to his friend Dustin.

"Dude, how can you be late for class every day? Even I have a better track record that that!" his friend exclaimed.

"I'd be fine if a certain someone didn't keep me up half the night." he grumbled.

"Your digimon?" he asked in a hushed tone.

"Yeah. He sounds like he swallowed a dozen chainsaws. Why does gym have to be so early in the day?!" he griped.

"At least someone isn't trying to kill you." Dustin supplied.

-------------------

Across the street, a figure sat in the trees, grinning evilly. "Well isn't today a nice day? Almost hate to spoil things. Roachmon, come forth!"

A large portal appeared, coming out of it was a large cockroach digimon.

"Yes, mistress?"

The figure smiled. "Kill the Digidestined and level the school. Start with that brat Jesse and the older one Trevor. They're the most dangerous."

"I live to obey."

-------------------

"Somebody kill me now. Please for love of god!" Trevor groaned watching the teacher write on the board.

"Anybody ever tell you are overdramatic?" Lesley asked.

"Occasionally." quipped Trevor.

A loud beeping was then heard from the pair of D3's.

Trevor coughed loudly, "I don't feel good. May I go to the Nurse, please?"

The teacher sighed, "Do you need someone to take you there Mr. Ogle?"

Lesley piped up, "I'll do it! I have to go to the rest room anyway." She grasped his hand hard dragging him out of the room.

Dustin chuckled, "He knows how to get along with a girl."

-------------------

Trevor blushed a deep red, as Lesley pulled him outside with her arms tightly around him. "Lesley... Let go! I can't breathe!"

The girl grinned, "You know, you're kinda cute when you're like that. Oh, all right, since we have an emergency."

The two were met outside where a crowd was seen. Lesley walked up to one of the students. "Hey. What's going on?"

"This huge roach monster started smashing through the school. We got out of there just as it happened." he said.

Lesley thought to herself, " Oh, damn. The roach must be some kind of Digimon." She whispered to Trevor, "I'll get the others, you find the Digimon and deal with him."

He nodded, "Got it." Thinking for a second after she left, he said, "Did I just agree with her, and more importantly when did she become leader?"

Trevor ran to where the digimon on his digivice was shown to see Jesse, Woodmon, Goblimon and Roachmon fighting it out in the school cafeteria.

The digimon noticed Trevor's arrival. "Nice for you to show up. What happened? Lesley had some... fun with you?" Goblimon joked.

"You're disgusting. And no, we had late traffic. Now time for some real fire power! Digimental up!"

An egg like object covered in a spike and a flame design appeared in his hand then exploded to cover Goblimon with it. "Goblimon Armor Evolve! Flamedramon, The Fire of Courage!"

An eight foot blue dragon with flame armor and with what appeared to be an orange sun-symbol stood in Goblimon's place.

Jesse and Woodmon were shocked, "Goblimon turned into him? That's a weird evolution."

Trevor chuckled, "You think that's strange, you should see Mantaraymon. All right, tall, dark, and buggy what do you want?"

The cockroach grinned. "Your deaths. Dream Dust!"

Out of thin air garbage began to appear, throwing it at them.

Jesse blinked, "He's throwing GARBAGE at us?! That's his attack? Woodmon, Flamedramon, get him!"

The two digimon charged, Flamdramon used his Knuckle Fire to grab Roachmon and pull him to the ground, and Woodmon used Woody Smash to latch onto him and knocked him through the open doors.

Trevor raised his fist in the air, "Take that, Roachmon! Have you had enough or do you want some more? Don't force us to kill you." Trevor warned.

The digimon's eyes glared red, hatred evident, "I will not be beaten by HUMANS! TERRIBLE FLY!" He then began smashing up the sides in building to crush them inside.

"Here's a thought: LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!" said Woodmon.

The group ran out of the school where Roachmon was and pondered what they should do.

Jesse stood up to Roachmon. "Why can't you stop this?! We don't want to hurt you."

Roachmon laughed evilly, "You? Hurt me?! Ha ha ha! What could a little human like you do?"

"Good question." quipped Flamedramon.

"Shut it, you." Trevor glared at his partner.

"I don't care what you do to me. I'm going to help my friends no matter what. And even if it costs me my life. You won't stop me!" Jesse announced.

"Forget it! You'll never beat me! Dream Dust!" Raochmon screamed.

Woodmon quickly dodged the thrown garbage. He then slammed into Roachmon hard, and knocked him onto a car in the nearby parking lot.

Woodmon spoke, "Time to end this! Branch Drain!" Two arms slammed into Roachmon causing him to stagger and weaken.

Trevor grinned, "Not bad, kid. Now we'll finish him! Flamedramon go!" Flamedramon the leapt into the air and punched a hole clearly evident in Roachmon's chest. He then seperated into data bit.

He then looked over to where Jesse was. "Jesse, we have to leave before the cops come. I SO don't want to explain this to Joey's dad..."

"Huh?" Jesse asked.

"Long story. I'll explain it later."

"Just one thing, did we have to kill him?" Jesse wondered.

Trevor sighed, "Unfortunately, yes. There was no other alternative. Though some Digidestined wouldn't agree with me on this point..."

The armor digimon picked up their partners out of view and left.

Katie's V-Mon pouted, "We missed all the action! I wanted to fight!"

Wormmon shrugged, "Ah well. We'll kick same evil digimon ass next time!"

Katie give her friend a look, "Wormmon has been taking lessons from you I see."

"Oh, shut it..."

-------------------

A mysterious figure appeared from the shadows, "Well you were lucky this time digidestined, next time you won't be so fortunate."

Another figure watched this going on. "It looks like I'll have to step in eventually. Be careful Trevor."

-------------------

Authors Note: Well I'm finally finished this chapter. Thank you to all the diaries authors who read my stuff. Please tell me what you think.

Upcoming Entry: Revival Diaries 4

Love Power: The group has a picnic in the Digital World only to be attacked by a digimon. When Flamedramon loses, how will they survive?


Jesse Jobst

Age: 7 (1996)

Bio:
Family: Mother, Father, Katie, Joe, (Older Brother) Josh, (Older Brother)
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue

He is somewhat confused of the morality arguments between Kyle and Stacey. He considers life sacred, but will not hesitate to protect his friends and sister. He has killed at the age of 7, so he is sometimes confused at his own actions.


Digimon:
Mushroomon - Woodmon